Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh ChopraYour feedback matters!
Q: My son is 7 month old 5.5kg he is low weight birth at the time of birth his wait is 1396 grams I want to concern about his diet what should we have to give him.
Is watching porn and masturbating right for me?(I'm 16 years old. Does it cause any harm to my health or stamina and does it affect my concentration and cause distraction in studies? It wastes lot of my time and I feel a bit guilty after doing it. What should I do? Stop it completely (which is very hard for me) or continue it and do it once in 2-3 days?
My new born baby of 15 days has got watery eyes. Water keeps coming out of her eyes. What needs to be done in this case and is this normal for new born or I need to be worried about it.
My 2 years old baby not sitting properly. When she was born then she weep after 5 minuets. Please suggest me the best treatment.
My son (4 years) he is suffering with aplastic Anemia. Now platelet count is 23000 only. Is there any treatment for this with out BMT (transplantation). please send your response.
My one year five month old daughter is having loose motion. The stools are watery consistency. Please suggest any home remedies or supplement to overcome with this.
Hi, I have my daughter age 2 years. She get fever every month almost from last six months. We always visit to the same Dr. In hospital. He always check and found infection in his throat. Thats why she get fever. 4-5 days back she again had throat infection and thats why she again got fever. Its type of viral every time, when we give medicines fever comes down but after 5-7 hrs fever comes again. This used to happen for 3-4 days. But this time fever not going. Today we are again visiting to the Dr. She do not even eat and used to cry when she had fever. We want if the fever nd throat problem goes permanently. Medicines we used to take: Throat infection - AUGMENTIN SYRUP Fever - maxtra P Suspension or FLEXON Please advice how we can get rid of this problem.
My 3 months old baby is doing potty 3-4 time in these days. His potty is very green and watery. From two days he has jukam and khasi. What should I do?
My 2 years old boy having suff nose and also having cough. So tell me some home remedies or best medicines.
My baby is 2 yrz old he had sum rashes in both of his leg which got treated by the doctor bt as dayz pass on sum kinda black marks came all over his legs nd he getz very itchy.Various pediatricians recommended calamine lotion,calapure lotion and dr.Reddy's skin lotion bt itz nt fading away due to extreme itchyness he is jst scratching dem and making them worse.What kind of lotion wil b suitale for this problem
Hi Doctor, My one month old baby left kindly shows mild hydronephrosis with renal pelvis measuring 11mm. Hence doctor suggested us to undergo blood and urine test. Both the tests are normal and there is no urine infection. Now doctor suggested for Reneal isotope scan (DMSA). Will there be any side effects from the scan. Please suggest what needs to be done.
One of My 7 year old girl child I'd always biting her finger tip and nails. They are twin kids. Any problem with this?
My Daughter suffering from abeniotic band syndrome. What is abeniotic band syndrome? What is causes of this syndrome? How can we protect our children from this syndrome?
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.