Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh ChopraYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 3 and a half months. She was born on Dec 1st,14. Her weight is 5.4. As of her health she is a healthy baby. Her growth is good. She is 60 cm. But she didn't become fat at all. Ppl tell she looks like a 45 days old baby. I see other babies are very fat and healthy by this stage. I only breast feed her. No supliments. What to do to make her fat?
My son is 1 and half months old. Only on FM nan pro 1.i want to know when I can introduce semisolid food and cow milk to my baby. As someone says on 4 th month some says we can't give before 1 year. please help as only FM is little bt tough to go outside home.
My son 4 y old has a nodule, small lump ,or knot like on his neck near thyroid gland. He complains no pain or any difficulty while eating or swelling. Notably the small lump is so small that one can not notice while looking at his neck normally. Wht it may be.
Sir, I have twin (Boy & Girl) born on 2.5. 2015. Both of them have raised the habit of putting two hand fingers in their mouth for sleeping. If we make finger of their out, they start crying loudly. How such habit (putting fingers in mouth) stop / change?
Premature (30weeks) born by lscs weight 1.3kg vital stable what could we do for management like feeding and handling etc.
My baby is 5 month old having Pulmonary atresia with Vsd, one BT shunt operation has been done pls suggest if full correction is possible without open heart surgery. Kuldeep Verma9810881171.
My son is 9 years old. He has a bed wetting problem almost since birth. Otherwise he is fit and healthy. Recently we did the urine culture test but it is negative. We also did sonography and mcu test and both test reports are normal. What shall we do?
Hi doctor. . My daughter is 3 years old. A 32 week gestation preterm baby. Later operated with reflux problem. Now a days she does not eat anything. . She takes only about half a litre milk the whole day. Already she is under weight. . What should I do. I am in a big worry.
I have a boy is 16 years old doing 10th standard. He is not open minded and not discussing anything to us. He is become angry when we ask anything to him. Always spend time only with mobile and devices, not studying and getting avoid from his friendship circles. Getting complain from school also. Please help me.?
Hi .I m from srinagar kashmir. I hv a daughter aged 4. She has a problem with her nose. Inside her nose she has adenoids and she is so allergic. I consulted many doctors here but all was in vain. She always has a running nose and sometimes blocked nose. please suggest me remedies. Thanks.
Hi on july 15 I delivered a baby boy nd I noticed his right feet was clubfoot what should I do? I consulted doctor but he said dat v hav to do some sort of surgery is it necessary to do dat is der any other way to solve dis problem without surgery em. Worried about my prince? Plzz help me out plz.
My two yearold daughter is very low weight what can I do for her. She doesn't eat anything is any other precaution is there.
Baby girl aged 2 years had slight temperature for the last two days, she was administered acetominofin and she is under control, but yesterday we observed a slight swelling on the lower part behind her ear. What might be the reason for this. This is not paining and she is quite normal otherwise.
Hi I have a son of 1 year 6 month age. His tlc goes high in every 1month gap by which his fever goes high. Please suggest.
Please guide me regarding vaccination for my daughter she is 15 month old every doctor has there own chart I am. Confused which chart to follow. Last vaccination I have done chickenpox, hepatitis A, MMR 1 dose.
My son is 6 year old, a continuously bed wetting (one or two) by day one. What is the reason, how it goes away.
Is calcarea phos 6x is suitable to growth of my 1.5 year girl child? What is the dosage for my baby? Can I use as a calcium supplement for my 30 years wife?
Sleep is the most important aspect for a healthy beign, but for kids it is of utmost priority. Lack of sleep can often have a negative impact on the brain funtioning of kids along with accidents. Listed below are the major sleep disorders in children along with their causative factors:
1. Sleepwalking: It is not uncommon for children under the age of 10 to sleep walk. Despite being harmless on its own, the effects of sleep walking can be dangerous such as stepping outdoors or hurting themselves during sleep. If the child runs into objects while sleep walking, they might wake up and hence further worsen the situation.
2. Nightmares: They might be general or result from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Nightmares, if frequent, can make falling asleep a tedious task. Nightmares in children are common and they usually begin to reduce in frequency by 9 years of age.
3. Obstructive sleep apnea: Snoring might be the result of improper respiration while sleeping and while it isn’t a cause of worry, regular snoring might lead to insufficient oxygen during sleep, thus making shut eye a challenge. It might be hereditary or the result of a deviated nasal septum or blocked nose. The snoring might hamper the quality of sleep.
4. Bedwetting: This is something most children experience, but usually grow out of by the time they turn six. It doesn’t need to be a cause of concern unless the frequency doesn’t reduce over time and more than two instances of bedwetting take place in a week.
5. Insomnia in children: It can be due to a host of factors and coping with changes to their normal lifestyle is one of the biggest triggers. Mental disorders such as anxiety and stress due to a variety of reasons (like the death of a loved one) may also be the cause of distress and lead to troubled or incomplete sleep.
6. Excessive daytime sleepiness: Excess naps throughout the day, always feeling lethargic or experiencing trouble waking up in the morning may be symptomatic of EDS. It isn’t uncommon in adults either wherein despite apparent proper sleep; energy levels seem to be low throughout the day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.