Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlender SinghYour feedback matters!
October 3, 2016 To, Doctors, Respected doctor/ doctors, I have high ringworm for 8-9 months. I had even consulted an experienced dermatologist But his medicines were not much useful for me. Recently I consulted another dermatologistHe consulted me following medicines & tube. × Tab Biotral 100 ml × Tab Alrax 25 ml × Tab etoshine 5 ml × Tube Clob-M cream I have been using this medicines for 2 months. This medicines were useful and the ringworm disappeared. Then I stopped talking this medicines but then the ringworm was there again. Then I started talking medicines, the ringworm disappeared. Then I stopped, the ringworm was there again. So I have to eat this medicines daily for lifetime without fail. Then I decided not to take this medicines anymore as there may be side effect from medicines. I think my this decision is good, isn't it? I have decided not to take medicines anymore but now I am irritating from this ringworm and there is much itching on the area. Now please tell me what is the ayurvedic method for getting rid of this. Can alovera be used on that part? Which another things can be used? This problem is even with my brother. The doctor even advised me not to eat Bananas and sour things and not to use any soup on the infected part. Is there any other proscriptions like this which can help me for getting rid of this? Please tell me anything which can help me in getting rid of this ringworm. Please read the ^above^ questions and try to answer me all the questions. Your answer can help me and my brother from getting rid of this much irritating problem.
Sir/madam my daughter's hair is very healthy before 1 year suddenly I t becomes thin and white hairs please give me a suggestion her age is 12 years.
My became white so how I protect my hair I am only 16 years old please trll me what I will do to protect my self.
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that is caused due to many reasons. This condition mainly indicates a severe malfunction of the melanocytes or the melanin producing cells of the body. These cells are responsible for giving you your skin colour, tone and complexion. Usually, a person suffering from melanoma will have many normal and irregular moles as well as melanoma in the eye and digestive tracts too. So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out.
- Skin Cell Development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like DNA damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair Complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful Ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Location: Your geographic location also matters to a great extent when it comes to this disease. People living closer to the equator have reported increased cases of this disease due to over exposure to Ultraviolet rays. The direct and harsh rays of the Sun can also lead to this condition.
- History: When you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Immune System: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer.
Melanoma should be treated in a proper way by a specialist from the Oncology department.