Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamini KapoorYour feedback matters!
No period but negative test. Took meprate 10 for 5 days. I am trying to conceive. Can I start trying just after my period is over? Will Meprate 10 affect my chances of conceiving?
Hello doctor I am 9 month pregnant probably I am having only 15 days with my baby my due date is 20 oct. And I have an urge of eating multani methi in small quantity I also take calcium sometimes milk but whenever I feel strong urge for this multani methi I used to eat in small quantity like in small bites this habit was regular in last trimester only and also I am not confirm about my baby position .will this mitti affect me and my baby pls suggest how to manage and I notice movements in every direction like side up and down is my baby is in head down position pls tell.
Hello Dr. My wife is pregnant just 2 days back we comes to know from 2 days white discharge is coming from her body. Please tell me what is that is it normal or there is any problem.
Can you guide me for some birth control pill without harmful like I pill please guide me as daily routine pills to stop pregnancy?
Hi everyone, I had an emergency contraceptive pill on 28th of march. Which is approximately a month ago. My menses per scheduled cycle were tk arrive on 10th of april. Which is yet to arrive. And I am late for two weeks as of today. I have taken two home pregnancy tests. Firstly when I missed my period for a week on 18th of thus month and second one today morning. Both were absolute negative. I used the first morning urine. Well. My concerns here is does the ipill delays periods for this long. And, are tge home preg tests are reliable as I have tested twice after missing my menses for 1week and weeks. Please advice the causes and remedies. And concerns. If any. Thank you so much for you valuable time.
I am 26 years old but my breast size it not proper. When I attained puberty I founded a ball kind of thing in my right breast but with time it disappeared. But till now the size has not grown properly. Can you suggest me some remedy?
I have done with hydrotubation and Erosion today my Doctor has suggested for IUI treatment but we want baby from natural process than any other method. This month she has told me not to have intercourse is it possible to conceive naturally is chances of pregnancy decrease if we will try from next month will hydrotubation will and waste or has any use for further. I'm confused please help?
My wife is 35 now. 1 and half year back she delivered a baby boy. 31 or 34 weeks gestation. It was a c section. The doctor after two days pulled the suture. The would has still not got cured. Kindly advise.
Hie We have been married for 1 year. But we rarely used to have sex since it used to hurt.in between we are separate for 4 months. Now I want to conceive. We are having sex twice a week from past one month. He cums inside but I do not get orgasm. And also I never bleed does this mean my hymen is still intact? Will it never break.
On 27 august, 2016 we had sexual intercourse from next day till today she has stomach pain. If she walks she gets more pain in the stomach. Why is she getting pain?
My wife is not getting so mood at the time of sex for few min she is on mood Tell me some medicine to keep her on mood for long time.
I am 27 years old and my weight is 78kgs. I had complicated vivax malaria with multi organ failure in 2010. After my recovery I had gained this weight. Before that my weight was 58-60 kgs. My height is 5ft 2inches. I am a bengali and that's why rice is our main food. But I don't eat red meat, pestries, cakes or too much cold drinks and chips. I want to loss my weight and go back to my previous figure with a healthy diet. I am married and want to conceive soon. So I just want to know what should I do to loss my weight and will there be any problem to conceive due to my previous illness? I have no gynecological problem and I have regular menstrual cycle and no other diseases. Please help me. Thank you.
A night out with its fair share of drinks is enjoyable, but it is the morning after which tends to have the after affects. Hangovers are a problem with anybody who has had a drink too much the night before and it might leave you in an incapacitated state due to nausea, headache (learn more about the facts of headache) and dehydration.
Here are some of the known homemade remedies which can cure hangovers:
- Make sure you take a lot of water and fluids: After you have woken up after a night out where you had lots to drink, you are bound to have a hangover as alcohol is known to dehydrate the body. Thus it is advisable that you drink plenty of water and other fluids. Only water isn’t going to be enough as water can hydrate you but many of the other nutrients will only be supplied by juices, rehydrating drinks, sports drinks or other such. Thus it is important to consume a variety of these fluids.
- Eat a hearty breakfast: The longer you are with an empty stomach, the longer it is going to take the hangover to go away. Eating a hearty and filling breakfast will relieve the hangover to a great extent. However, eat foods which are easy to digest, such as cereals and toast. Avoid greasy and oily foods in the morning as they may add to the nausea.
- If you have nowhere important to be, go back to bed: If you have the time and nothing to do, then it is advisable to sleep (know more to improve the quality of your sleep) a little longer while you keep rehydrating yourself whenever you wake up. This is going to give your body the fluids it needs while resting is going to give it plenty of opportunity to heal itself.
- Eat ginger, both before and after drinking: Ginger has been used as a home remedy across cultures for centuries to treat nausea. It is thus wise to eat crystallized or candied forms of ginger, both before and after consumption of alcohol as it will lessen its effects on the body. You can take ginger the night after as well to reduce the nausea that comes with hangover.
- Stretch out and exercise a little: Between naps it may not be a bad idea to stretch out and exercise a little, which will help you release endorphins to make you feel better. However, ensure that it is light exercise so that the nausea and headaches are not exacerbated.
My wife got pregnancy and she is now 8th month When she is in 3rd month she undergone Thyroid test and the result was 13.73, when she was 5th month also undergone Thyroid test, the result was 3.73, and dosage (thyronorm 50 mg) was same for the both times and now in 8th month when she undergone Thyroid and the result was 5.52 and dosage was increased to 75 mg of thyronorm, whether it is correct or excess dosage and please clarify what are the effects to the baby due to increase of thyroid from 3.73 to 5.52.
I am five month pregnant. Now I feel some discomfortness in my lower abdomen and my bowel motion is almost nil for the last few days. Is it a serious problem? Kindly advice what should I do.
I love to watch my wife doing sex with strangers and joins in between. Now I want she do it with 3-4 men together, is this tendency is normal? We r happy, loving and confident couple married since 18 years and have three children. Please advice health and psycho point.
Health benefits of tea:
1. Polyphenols content: polyphenols, especially catechins and epicatechins, have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. These little powerhouses protect your body from the bad things you consume. Over time, they may even help reduce the risks associated with diabetes and cardiovascular disease. If you drink too much caffeinated tea, you may get a little jittery, but overall it suits a healthy lifestyle.
2. Weight loss: tea may be able to help you lose weight or keep that waistline in check. In a study of tea drinkers versus non-tea drinkers, the people consuming hot tea on a regular basis had smaller waistlines and a lower bmi (body mass index).
3. Increased muscle endurance: if you’re looking for better exercise endurance, green tea may help. Scientists discovered that antioxidants in green tea extract increase your body’s ability to burn fat as fuel. This allows you to build your stamina at the gym more quickly and reap the benefits of a healthier body.
4. Cancer protection: the powerful antioxidants found in tea can actually protect your body from cancer. Current research has shown that tea helps your body fight off certain cancers, including colon, breast, ovarian, prostate, and many others. Tea isn’t a cure for cancer, but it is a simple and effective superfood that can help lower your personal risk.
5. Fight free radicals: what’s a free radical? they’re the bad guys that invade your cells and alter them for the worse. The extensive damage they cause has been scientifically linked to heart disease, cancer, and even alzheimer’s disease. Despite your body’s design, it is not always able to fight off the free radicals – especially if you have a poor diet or lifestyle habits. Antioxidants found in tea help fight the bad guys.
6. Defend bones: the compounds found in green tea improve bone strength and density. This is great news as we age and our bones begin to weaken. Used in conjunction with mild weight or strength training and a healthy diet, green tea can help you fight the ravages of osteoporosis.
7. Regulate blood sugar: people with type 2 diabetes benefit from regular tea consumption. The compounds in green tea help the metabolic system process sugars more efficiently. In a surprising finding, studies showed that people who drank at least six cups of green tea per week were less likely to develop diabetes at all.
8. Boost brain power: many factors influence your brain health. Age, weight, activity levels, and smoking all factor into the way our brains age. Polyphenols in tea may slow the effects of aging in the brain’s memory and learning centers. This includes neurodegenerative diseases such as alzheimer’s, parkinson’s, and dementia.
9. Hydration: your body is comprised mostly of water. You have to have it for your body to function properly and experts estimate that 75 percent of americans are chronically dehydrated. Not everyone enjoys drinking gallons of water every day, and coffee (despite its other benefits) has dehydrating effects. Tea, despite the caffeine, is a hydrating beverage. Next time you’re falling asleep at 3 pm, try iced green tea for a refreshing pick-me-up instead of coffee.
10. Healthy teeth and gums: countries known for their tea consumption likely drink it plain or only lightly sweetened. Tea contains naturally occurring fluoride and tannins. These help prevent plaque from forming on the teeth. Unsweetened tea, along with a daily regimen of brushing and flossing, helps keep those pearly whites healthy.type diabetes