Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Kamini Agarwal KalraYour feedback matters!
My mother in very bad condition. Unki read ki haddi m pain shuru ho kar saare jodo m dard hota h puri i raat. Please give me solution
I am 25 years old and I am having backpain from last 2months. I have consulted many doctors but my problem was not solved. Please give some suggestions.
I was playing volleyball today and the ball hit my hands and I heard a sound from joint.in few minutes my arm started swelling. What do you suggest me to do.
Hi doctor. I have a stiff neck for the last 2 days. What can I do to get it right? Its troubling a liy, have taken pain killers.
I am 26years old female, few months back while I was sleeping I had a sharp pain in my calf muscle, it was like a tennis ball going up.
Hello my husband having a back pain on both side from last 4-5 days. please tell me what will be the reason. N medications.
I am 55 yrs. Old man, all my joints of legs, hands have pains, its continue for two or three days, even my collar bone also have little pain I cannot lift any heavy things. What is the problem what tests are to do?
I was having pain in in neck with gas problem but recently I got stomach upset in which I had to go toilet 3 times in a day but now my stools are not soft but frequency remains same but my neck pain has vanished. I am sleeping 6 hrs. A day from 2330 to 0530 hrs. Suggest remedy.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.