Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamini Agarwal Kalra
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Kamini Agarwal KalraYour feedback matters!
I had a knee injury 5 years before but again its start paining if I am sitting or giving stress on my knee please suggest.
I am 22 year male, haven't been able to sleep since 3 days and I am having severe back pain, tried massage and various relief creams available at market, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello. I have acute pain in Neck, numbness ,huge Tingling symptoms of cervical .Though I am doing hte permanent typical exercise for this but unable to get ride it. I wanted to really get rid of it. Please guide me best.
Hello sir, I have problem in my left hand. My fingers & whole hand is not working properly. Movement is very less in figure less in rest of hand due to side effect of medicine (epsolin. Which has stopped 6 year ago. So please suggest what can I do for curing my hand.
Sirs, I am 49 years old, for the past 2-3 months I feel a pain in the neck, I am 5-5 inches tall with about 65 kgs. I am an travelling sales professional, I am avoid of diabetes and chl. What could be the problem.
Age 72. Sugar. Dr. Sahab mere Dady k dono soldiers and hathoo mein 4 months say pain ho raha hai. Kafi treatment karvaya but koi positive response nhi mil raha. Pain ho hi raha hai. Abhi kuch dinooo se indian Spinel hospital se ortho k Doctor se treatment chal raha hai but koi good response nhi hai pain Fhir bhi ho raha hai. Sir koi specialist or Senior doctor suggest kare kindly. Ya soldiers and hand pain ke kon se Doctor ko dikhaooou jo ek dam thik kr de.
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm: Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active: A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet: It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight: Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods: Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice: Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.