Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 23 year old female, avg built ,bmi 19, have problem of underdeveloped breasts. Plzz help. Menstruation is regular of 4 days with 30 days cycle.
I am married we want more time while having intercourse but I am unable to do this suggest me some tablet to get some time while doing.
If you’re pregnant or planning to become pregnant, here’s what you can do to prevent dental problems :
1. Brush and floss
2. Get cleanings every 6 months
3. Eat right
4. Chew gum and drink water
5. Treat infections
Awareness At Its Best !
Hi. Day 9 et 5.2 and follicle on right ovary 8.5 mm and total in no. 18. Left ovary multiple but less than 5 mm. Day 11 et 7.5 mm and follicle max is of 14 mm in right and 13 mm in left but again multiple in no. S what is the scope of conceiving in dis situation?
Hello sir thanks for your answer but now it's 10 days past till now no signs of periods no paining in stomach and I have given ipill in 1 hours and second pill of unwanted 72 after 24 hours but still no sign of periods I have told her to do pregnancy test and she does that and it's normal she is not pregnant but still I am tensed will she be pregnant because I have read it on many sites that periods is necessary after sex so it goes up to 10 days and I am getting really very tensed please give me necessary suggestion which can help me truly bcz I am really tensed reply asap.
1. Keep children in mosquito nets
2. Apply natural mosquito repellent on their bodies
3. Give them 2-3 litres of fluids including glucose, fruit & vegetable juice and water
4. Use neem leaves to burn and cleanse your home
5. Keep tulsi plant in each room of your house.
Here are some of the benefits of diet pills which you should know about:
1. Improved metabolism- The most important characteristic of a diet pill is that it helps in increasing the metabolism of the body which in turn results in losing fat rapidly.
2. Lowers the acid-alkali levels- Overweight and obese people are more likely to have unbalanced levels of acid and alkali. Thus, taking diet pills would not only help in reducing weight but also getting rid of the excess acid.
3. Lowers your appetite- Consuming diet pills help in suppressing your hunger. It makes you feel full. Therefore, you can avoid consumption of extra food when you don't need to eat.
4. Breaks down fat- Taking FDA-approved diet pills would help in getting rid of fat in a much easier and faster way. In such a case, you won't require going to the gym anymore.
5. Boosts energy levels-Taking diet pills help in increasing your energy. It makes your everyday tasks and chores much easier and quicker. It reduces depression and increases physical activities, which in turn helps in reducing weight.
6. Improves cardiovascular health- Your cardiovascular health depends on your weight. If you are obese or over-weight, you have high chances of suffering from a heart attack. Therefore, taking diet pills would indirectly improve your cardiovascular health because loss of weight would mean reduced pressure on the heart to pump more blood.
Now my baby is 5month old. I am giving only breast milk to her. Last one week I felt that I am not having enough milk to satisfy her. I will not want to give any formula milk. Can you please suggest me some food to increase breastmilk.
I m a mother of 4 years child. After loosing post pregnancy weight from 72 to 62 kgsI have experienced a continuous reduction in breast size and at present my breast size is extremely small and they lost their firmness completely and at no point of time I feel firmness in them. Is dere is any method to increase the size of the breast and increase the firmness of the breast? Are the breast creams available in the market safe to use?
2. They are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid and an excellent source of all important omega-3 essential fatty acids. Intake of walnuts in the diet helps to lower total as well as ldl or bad cholesterol and increases hdl or good cholesterol levels in the blood.
3. N-3 fatty acids by their virtue of anti-inflammatory action help to lower the risk of blood pressure, coronary artery disease, strokes and breast, colon and prostate cancers.
4. These nuts are packed with many important b-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, vitamin b-6, and folates.
5. They are an excellent source of vitamin e. Vitamin e is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant, required for maintaining the integrity of cell membrane of mucus membranes and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen-free radicals.
Eating oily like ghee butter and milk in last trimester is not good for my baby pls tell . I am 7 month pregnant and my 8 will soon started .will it harden my uterus and pls tell is it not good for normal delivery .
Hi I am 37 years old female and I have been diagnosed with a cyst in one if my ovaries. I have been taking isotane 20 and aldactone 50 for past two months. I need to know how to get cured completely , also which progesterone hormone medication do I need to take?
Hey doc We are planning to go somewhere by train. Journey will be overnight. I am worried about my 1.5 years baby because he used to drink milk 2-3 times in night and there is no milk available on the way. What should I do? In what ways I can prevent milk?
Meri wife sakshi ki dnc hui thi 18augest 2015 ko uske 2nd period sahi se nhi hue 2 din hoke rah gye bs but ab achanak se usko bleading ho rahi he.
If first day of last menses is 1-2-16 and probable conceiving date is 11-2-16 or 15-2-16 then what is my probable due date?
I had a sex with my boyfriend last night without any protection and I took ipill at last night. Ipill will stop the pregnancy? Ipill is enough or another tablet I have to take to stop and how would I know that I'm not pregnant Dr. please tell me.
They say, not everything sweet necessarily leaves a sweet taste. True to that, sugar, whether brown or white, is often considered detrimental to health. Not only does it trigger glucose imbalance in the body, it also heightens the potential of cardiovascular diseases. However, if a comparison is drawn between white and brown sugar, the latter is assumed to be healthier. Brown sugar is essentially granulated sugar with molasses, so it contains greater amount of minerals and consequently is recommended over white sugar. Molasses, being a more natural constituent, reaps more health benefits in comparison to white sugar.
The usual process of manufacturing sugar involves extracting the juice from sugar cane, which then is centrifuged to form finer granules. Unlike white sugar, it goes into further processing; brown sugar is blended with molasses. This enhances the natural constituency of the sugar and makes it more refined. Brown sugar has certain explicit advantages. Often, white sugar includes synthetic flavors which may cause further damage to your health. As against this, brown sugar is slightly more beneficial.
Brown sugar comes with few other discrete advantages. A large number of weight watchers vouch for it. Compared to white sugar, brown sugar supplies a fairly reduced amount of calories. Moreover, brown sugar is surfeit in minerals. It provides one with a decent quantum of calcium, magnesium, iron and potassium. With regard to taste, brown sugar has a quainter taste than white sugar. Brown sugar, on account of the greater proportion of molasses content, usually is less saccharine than white sugar.
While the minimal processing that goes into making brown sugar enhances its nutritive value, it really isn't a healthy alternative to plain sugar. True, it retains more health enzymes than plain sugar, but it does not really benefit your body. Many perceive that the hype around the health benefits of brown sugar is a marketing strategy and gimmicky stance to increase its market values.