Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamala KYour feedback matters!
Can I go for complete teeth implantation when I am having high uncontrolled diabetes and also have peripheral neuropathy? I am male, 55 years old and had a bypass surgery 3 years ago. Thanks.
I have put up braces on my upper teeth last Friday. Since then apart from the pain I am experiencing a lot of ulcers in my gums especially in the gum line above of the upper teeth.
My teeth are turning into dark yellow color. I don't even smoke or booze. Please help me with a good remedy.
Mai bachpan me gir gyi thi to jaw me chot ayi thi I think teeth pura hil gya tha muh se bahut zyada blood aaya tha sare parents to bachcho ka ilaj krate hai par mere muh me itna sugar bhar diya gya blood ruk gya lekin jb mai badi huyi to mera teeth zig zag ho gya ye to chalta hai par teeth pura abhi bhi hilta hai jaw pe muscles ki kami hai brush ek time karti hu wo bhi halka to bhi jaw ar taalu me hamesha scratch pad jata hai jaw me hamesha pain rahta hai ar agar meet khati hu to pain badh jata hai koi mera problem nhi samajhta maine Dr. ko dikha wo bhi bekar pata nhi kya medicine diye ar ek tooth paste kaam khatm par koi fayeda nhi hua Dr. kahte hai sab thik hai.
I am a 25 year old male. I have some problem in my mouth. I have pain in my teeth and it is from last 5 days. What do.
HI, I am 28 years old, very often I do get blisters in my mouth. When I have chicken immediately I get blisters. May I know the reason for this and what is the precaution.
Hello! My friend have teeth like Dracula & He is 19 years old. Is there any way to make his teeth like normal person ? Please! Help him.
There is a whitish skin in side may chick, I also have some pain there and I split blood sometimes which comes out of the gums. What should I do?
Orthodontics happens to be the first specialty in dentistry. It deals with prevention, interception & correction of malocclusion (improper bite). Common problems like spacing between teeth, crowding of teeth due to lack of space, protrusion of teeth, un-aesthetic smile etc. Can be easily corrected by timely orthodontic intervention.
A malocclusion can result either due to abnormal position of the teeth or lack of harmony between upper & lower jaws. The best person to treat problems of such nature is an orthodontist. An orthodontist undergoes three years of rigorous training during his postgraduate program wherein he treats hundreds of patients having malocclusion of varying severity. After successful completion of the course he is awarded with the degree of mds orthodontics.
However as a consequence of lack of awareness, a lot of patients still do not seek the advice of an orthodontist for their problem. As a result such patient do not get the desired treatment outcome which predisposes their dentition for relapse after treatment. In addition such patients may also experience harmful effects on their occlusion (chewing efficiency) and may develop tmj (temporomandibular joint) related disorders in the long run. It is recommended that an orthodontic specialist be consulted before undergoing treatment of such nature.
Ek accident me mere front k do teeth thode se toot gaye hai mujhe unhe thik karna hai,koi ilaj bataye aur kitna kharcha a jayega please.
His age is 18+ but he has problem of bleeding from teeths and nose sometimes so what prescription should be take and he lives in kangra at himchal pradesh by birth.
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson's disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
Related Tip: "Why Oral Health in Older Adults Is Important"