Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamal Singhal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal SinghalYour feedback matters!
Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients which play an absolutely pivotal role in protecting your body from a number of diseases and disorders, such as flu and colds. Additionally, it helps in boosting the body's calcium synthesis abilities, in rebuilding of damaged blood vessels and bones as well as tissue repair and boosting of overall immunity of the body. It is an essential part of the diet and should not be overlooked in any case.
Some of the major foods, which are a rich source of Vitamin C are as follows:
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including limes, lemons, tangerines, oranges, grapefruits etc. are one of the most popular sources of vitamin C in the world, and are laden with a high number of good properties.
- Strawberries: One of the healthiest and tastiest berries, strawberries are not only rich in vitamin C, they are rich in fiber and antioxidants as well. They help in protecting the heart from excessive cholesterol and in reducing levels of oxidative stress.
- Papayas: One of the most excellent sources of vitamin C, papayas have been known to supply almost 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs in a single serving. Additionally, they are also a great source of Vitamin A.
- Kiwis: Research has found that levels of vitamin C found in kiwis are substantially higher than oranges; something which makes this New Zealand native one of the most lucrative vitamin C options on the planet. Additionally, kiwis have also been found to improve the functioning of the respiratory tract in children as well as adults and are also rich in flavonoids and minerals like potassium.
- Guavas: One guava contains over 250mg of vitamin C, which is approximately twice the amount of what your body requires daily. Apart from being a storehouse of vitamin C, it is also rich in folic acid, dietary fiber and minerals like manganese and potassium.
- Melons: Melons such as cantaloupe not only supply a high quantity of vitamin C, they are also rich in potassium and vitamin A. Other melons like watermelons also provide you with almost 112% of your regular Vitamin C requirements.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes, irrespective of whether they are bright red or sun dried, provide almost 170% of your daily Vitamin C requirements in only one serving.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency"
I got my tummy after delivery and also I gained some weight and my breasts are also sagging. Is there any way that i can reduce my tummy and get back to normal?
Hi. Samira merchant here I have headache problem during my menstruation time before n after of timing. I am 38 years old. Please confirm me is it normal. Thanks.
I have thyroid problem. I want to conceive. I am working lady. I get fully exhausted by evening. I have no energy left for intercourse. The same routine exist every day. Please help. How should I go.
Vitamin c, e and beta carotene have corrective functions.