Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Rajinder nagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamal Puri
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal PuriYour feedback matters!
I have an oversize pimple. It is increasing every day. Its side area has become red and swollen. It has now grown with a head from where pus can only be seen but it doesn't come out. It has a little of puss in it and it is very painful. It tried bringing the pus out using hot water but no use. Please help me get out this puss immediately.
What are the symptoms of piles? What are causes of piles and how can we avoid piles when we are suffering from constipation.
My BMI was 17.0 and I'm having sinusitis and feel uncomfortable breathing sometimes. Never had checkup for asthma. I want to gain weight. Please help. If I want any fat related like diary products I'm getting sick with sinusitis.
Can I use control original soap for my face? Is that safe for skin. Because whatever facewash I use it dull outs my skin tone. And becomes oily within 30 mins. I have a very fair skin. Now I feel little dull. Now.
I'm not feel energetic. I been tired after doing the work and I'm feel less energetic from inside .I don't know why. May be its reason of my past years mistakes. I used to masturbate inba gap of 2 days. For continuously about 1 yrs. And also now but .it is reduced at a great level as compare to previous report as I know.
I have certain allergy issue. My skin suddenly start swelling like caused due to honeybee stung. Some time it become severe (too much itching and rashes) but suddenly after 30 minute all become normal. Ithappensin 3 or 4 days. Only few times I have to take anti allergy tablet likecetrizine, otherwise it goes away itself. I think this is some kind of food allergy but Ihaven'table to find particular food responsible for it because I almost eat same things everyday. Roti dahi lassi sbji and all. Please suggest me the reason and cure.
If a person suffering from swine flu and i need to talk and sit with him, in that case should i use some precautions or not ?
My mother have backache for last 5 years, taking medicine's as per doctor suggestion however not shown good improvement, please provide me your valuable suggestion for the same.
My daughter was depressed, she was prescribed fluoxetine. It has to be taken with vitamin supplement? Which vitamin has to be taken? Is this drug effective against psychotic depression also?
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"