Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. KamalYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old boy I am unmarried but my back pain not relief me very heavy pain I am not using any medicine and also sex power very low how can I improve pls suggest good nd well.
I am Male 64 162 cms 60kg No sugar/BP but problem of tennis elbow last two months. Advise medical/nutritional food/physio therapy.
I feel pain in my right knee while walking for last few years. As per doctor it is osteoarthritis. What is the remedy for this ?
Hi. I'm 26 year's old, my question is-when I'm riding the bike minimum 20km in my back so much pain. My shoulder also pained. What I should do?
I am 51 year old and suffering lot of problems i. E. Hypertension, Sinus, Headache, Cervical, numbness on some body parts.
I am 26 year old female and I am suffering with ache and itching problem on my legs , arms and back from last 5 years. My skin type is dry, and reddish acne on my body which looks very bad. I tried so much medicine allopathy ,homeopathic ,lotions etc kindly help me.
I have pain in backbone over twenty days. I take some medicine is pain killer of dosage 150mg. Bt it is not fully control then who have I tkae medicine?
I am 18 year old and there is a back pain in my body what can I do for this to get relief to my back pain.
Hi 75 years old suffering from rheumatide arithiritus [ r a] presently on meditrex 10 mg and folvik 5mg both once a week fo the past one month am finding only slightly releived. Check and advise
Hello doctor. Please help me out to cure my backache problem. Suffering since I fell down from bike in last month. Thanks.
My heals are paining when I get up in the morning. I just can't stand on for half an hour what is this?
Chronic back pain may occur due to a variety of reasons. Sometimes, it may be due to conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis and at other times, it may be due to an injury or a slip disc caused by such an injury. Injuries to the spinal cord can also trigger chronic back pain. There are numerous ways of dealing with chronic back pain, which may be debilitating, if not treated properly.
10 ways of managing this pain.
- Medication: One of the ways of managing chronic back pain is with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs as well as pain killers like ibuprofen. However, do keep in mind that these medicines must be consumed only if they are prescribed by the doctor. Anticonvulsants and anti-depressants can also help in preventing pain that emanates from the nerves of the region.
- Surgery: Surgery can be done by the doctors in case the pain is extreme and severe. This kind of surgery usually aims at implanting devices and tools that can support the slipped disc, which may cause pinched nerves.
- Electrotherapy: This kind of therapy can help in reducing pain by releasing low-voltage electric stimulation that helps in dealing with the sensory nervous system.
- Exercises: Muscle strengthening exercises will help in a better balance. Also, other physiotherapy exercises can help in reducing back pain significantly by targeting the points that create pain and by pinching of the nerves.
- Relaxation techniques: There are a number of relaxation techniques that one can turn to so as to reduce the pain. This pain can also be managed with the help of meditation and breathing exercises, which can serve as an alternative means of treatment.
- Rest: With proper rest, one can do away with chronic pain. Yet, if it is a nerve-based issue, then the doctor may ask you not too lie down for long stretches and to walk regularly so that inflammation and pain does not set in.
- Heat: Heat therapy or heat compresses as well as hot water bags can be used for pain relief.
- Prolotherapy: In this method, an irritant solution is injected into the back so as to stimulate better blood circulation. This process also aids in faster ligament repair.
- Opioid fusion pump installation: These pumps are surgically implanted so that opioid agents are delivered straight to the spinal cord, which can treat and manage chronic back pain.
- Injections: These are usually considered as blocks that deliver steroids to the ligaments and joints. Also, one may have to take corticosteroid injections in order to deal with a very painful case. These epidural injections are usually best for temporary relief. One will need more long term treatment or management methods in order to effectively deal with and reduce pain.