Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. KamalYour feedback matters!
I'm 31 years defence person 2013 me muje football khelte huve left knee me chot lagi thi x-ray or MRI k baad pata chala ki internal legament injury h doctors me physical exercise k liye mana kiya tha lekin defence ki job me it's not possible kuch exercise bhi batayi thi vo me krta tha ista treatment unhone operation bataya BT kaha ki uske baad bhi koi surity ni h to mene operation nahi karwaya knee band use krta hu halki running kar skta hu jada fast bhi ni kr skta or jump to bikul bhi ni le skta ek do baar jump krne ki koshish ki to knee dislocate ho gayi bahut dard hota h kuch dino tk is wajah se mere job ki promotion me bhi problem ho rahi h. Defence me physical fit hona bahut jaruri h 1 saal phle homoeopathic se bhi treatment karwaya kuch time thek raha bt ek din jump krte samay fr se dislocate ho gaya or ek din raat k samay 2 seedhi utarte samay knee twist ho gayi or fir se wahi pain ho gaya ab to darr lgta h kya me fir se normal person ki tarah jump running ya physical kar paunga me bahut pareshaan hu aisa lgta h knee alag ho gayi h iska koi treatment h to bataiye kuch bhi ho me apne knee ko phle ki tarah krna chahta hu. Pls help me.
Why do I have a pain in left leg always? I had done a xreay where everything is okey. Please advice what steps to be taken to avoid this?
I am just 18 years old and still facing severe hair fall. This prblm started few months back. At first I ignored it because I thought it's normal. But slowly slowly I realized that my hairfall increased. And now even after applying so many oils and different hair fall rescue remedies I am unable to make changes. I desperately need your help. Being a girl it's a serious problem for me. I am just 18 and can't take this stress anymore. Do help me pleases.
Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones of its sufferers. This is most commonly found in women, especially in those who are close to, or going through, menopause. Hormonal changes around this period in a woman's life usually lead to various changes in her body. One of these changes includes loss of bone tissue which can leave the patient with brittle and weak bones, a condition that is also known as osteoporosis. This condition literally imbibes the word porous, meaning hollow bones. It is born from an acute deficiency of calcium and Vitamin D. The DEXA Scan or bone density test, also known as the Dual Energy X Ray Absorptiometry Scan, is one of the most effective tests that can help you in detecting this kind of damage or thinning bones. Here's why.
- Fractures: The DEXA Scan is an important one because it sends low energy beams to areas like your joints and tissues to show how susceptible you are to fractures. It does so by measuring the strength of the tissues as well as the bones to see how brittle they may be.
- Other Ailments: Measuring the thinning of your bones can also point to the presence of other ailments that may have gone unnoticed or undetected, earlier. These can include kidney disease, hyperparathyroidism which happens due to overactive secretions of the said gland, as well as liver disease due a malfunctioning liver, intestinal disease and various disorders in the intestinal tract, and a serious Vitamin D deficiency. With this scan, you can get an insight into the other parts of the body affected by the bone density, and whether or not they are functioning properly.
- Estrogen: Simply checking the estrogen levels cannot ascertain whether or not you have osteoporosis, as a high estrogen level can be credited to a particularly heavy period cycle. It does not show the bone health the way a DEXA Scan does.
- Easy and Standardised: This method of scanning usually happens with the help of a mounted X ray machine type, hand held gadget which can be extended to conduct the scan. This is an easy and standardised method that releases low levels of radiation which also makes it a healthier option.
- Bone Density Scores: The T Scores and Z scores point towards the bone density and help in diagnosing the condition efficiently. With a systematic scoring system, it is a sure shot test for osteoporosis.
Osteoporosis is a serious condition. The first step in treating the same is to get a detailed scan like the DEXA scan done, so as to test the extent of the bone thinning to ensure that proper and timely treatment takes place.
How to tackle Impingement Syndrome and Rotator Cuff Tear