Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal Kumar JainYour feedback matters!
I have a problem at night my sperm is out to my penis I have no thought why please help me for relief.
I am 19 year old boy. Am skinny boy. And wants to build some mass on body. I think masturbation is the main reason behind it. I masturbate in every 2 days. And with that I eat lot. But still my body is not cooperating with me. Am taking protein along with exercise. Can you please tell me what should I do. For my better body growth. Help me.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from stomachache. When I have to take the outside food items so it is paining several. I thought its a appendix. I go too check up and reports are came normal. Then whats the problem that's come when eaten outside food so please give me some suggestions to stop the stomachache. I am waiting for your replay.
Im a 24 year old female. My stomach bloats up like a balloon everyday from the morning itself. Its difficult to breathe this happens everyday. Has been happening for years. No one tells me whats going on please help.
I am 21 years old male I have one problem,during sleep sperms ejaculation.sir, but not have bad habits (drinks, smoking, and tea coffee also) how to control myself?
Carbon dioxide level is high in lungs and the lungs are weak also. The patient is my grandfather and is under ventilation in guwahati. What could we do ?
I have nose allergy from two years I have went to many doctors . Doctors treatment has cured but it not cured completely only up to the doctors medicine.
Suffering from jaundice sins 1 month Blood test riding 3.9 & 4.5 Take live 52 After that it come down to 2.9 But still weakness is there. Suggest any other medicines or something for the same.
Hello Doctor, hope you are doing great I got a question. Actually I am gaining my weight and I got constipation problem also I took many tablets but it dint work could you please help me out with this disease. I will be very thankful to you. And I appreciate this app for helping out.
Hello Sir/Mam, I am feeling chest pain left side some time. It will pain inside, cudt breath, can you please tell me it will any problem in future. And also please tell me I have 5 days periods, it will be any problem.
From last few days I have been suffering from mild headache especially in night times. Pain starts from eyes passes toward forehead then to mid head. Is this serious? What should I do.
How to increase agni ,or digestive fire to prevent indigestion of food. Whenever I eat something it produces lots gases, sometimes foul gases. Even I don't dare to eat something from street side as it causes uneasiness in stomach, creating gases .sometimes I feel very hungry, sometimes even I don't eat a diner. Sometimes I take dhoti yog powder for cleaning stomach. I go to toilet quiet often in day three to four times.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Children are highly at risk of developing a common cold. It has been said that 22 million school days are lost each year because of the common cold. This can easily be prevented by a number of simple measures. Here are the most common methods which people take to make sure that they do not catch the flu:
- Make your child wash their hands: This is the most common reason for children getting the common cold. It is possible that whatever you touch may get infected with your germs and pass on to your children. This can happen even hours later. Therefore, it is crucial that you wash your hands as often as possible and if this is not possible, you should at least make your child use a hand sanitizer.
- Do not sneeze into your hands: When you sneeze into your hands, the virus clings to your hands. Therefore, when you sneeze, try to sneeze into a tissue or at least into the inside of your elbow so that your child does not get a cold.
- Make your child not touch your face: Colds can only enter your body through the eyes, nose and mouth. Tell your kids not to touch their faces so that they do not catch a virus.
- Make your child do aerobic exercise: Aerobic exercise increases your heart rate and this means, that it also increases the ability of the body to kill viruses.
- Give your child foods with phytochemicals: Green, red and yellow vegetable and fruits are very good at fighting off viruses. Eat them so that the natural virus fighting ability of the body is increased.
- Do not allow your child to come near smoke: Smoking reduces the body's ability to fight off cold. This is why smokers get more severe and more frequent colds. It has been said that one cigarette can stop cilia from working for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Relax: There is also a lot of evidence that your immune system is stronger when you are not stressed out. Try to see that your child is not stressed from school or any other place which may cause them stress.