Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal KumarYour feedback matters!
Mein breakfast me kon sa protein le sakti hoon. Main egg nahi kha sakti because I am vegetarian isliye mujhe milk me daalne ke liye koi protein powder bataiye ?
Doctor I have pcos I am on dose since two and half months can you please tell me when will I conceive. What are the symptoms that tell you its getting recovered. What is the duration of the recovery.
My penis size is 5 inch. I want to grow another 2-3 inches. Is there and medicine or pills or anything?
My body get dehydrated every night while sleeping even my throat get dry. Daily my sleep breaks to drink water. What should I do?
Dear Sir, Last two days I have noticed that the colour of my semen is red. Sir please tell me colour of semen give any indication of any diseases, thanks.
I am 35 years of age. 12 yeaŕs of of marriage life but now I feel premature erection during sex and liquid fluid comes when penis straight or ready to use. And also penis not hard so much during intercourse as like earlier. Pls suggest me what I do?
I had blood with stool 6months before. Doctor said it is fissure and gave me medicine incl stool softener and ointment. Now blood has stopped when I am using stool softener but again it is coming when I am stopping stool softener. Also I feel burning sensation during stool passing. Sometimes fe extremely itching in anus. Pl note I have changed my diet to vegetarian and stopped taking oily and spicy foods. Also I am facing lower back pain since fissure came. Is there anything critical or what step should I take.
I am a 2nd stage diabetic patient having average 125 blood sugar, bp 90/140, cholesterol levels 200.
I am 54 year old lady. I am having pain in my spinal core. I have highly deficiency of Vitamin D. I am also having pain in my both the knee joints specially in left knee and can not move normally and have to pull my left leg as it seems to be not so strong now. Please suggest me some prescription.
I am having 7.8 Uric Acid, 1.2 Bilirubin (Direct-0.8, indirect-0.4). I am also having weak urination (max. Flow-14 ml/s, average flow-6 ml/s, voided volume-790 ml). I am having slight hair fall with dandruff after I pull my hair sometimes (not always). I am also tensed about my dry skin and lips. Though it's natural in Indian winters. I don't have pain anywhere. What problems could I have?
I have problems in getting up after long hours of sitting. Lls suggest me some home remedies as well as physically exercise?
Hi sir my age 24 years on going my face is oily sikn I have pimples in my face and I have darkspots too I had treatment regarding this for 6months but still remains same and my neck paining for 1year what should I do.
STDs can have adverse effects on the human body, if left untreated. The challenge with these diseases is they can be silent and present with absolutely no symptoms for a long time. The disease, however, does its damage on the body with even infertility and death being extreme results.
Homeopathy as with all other diseases treats not just the symptoms of the disease but treats the root cause of the problem as a whole. After a long chat, the homeopath will identify the whole set of symptoms and then provide treatment. The following are some common STDs and their homeopathic treatment options.
- Genital warts: There are more than 40 types of viruses that can cause genital warts which can be vary in size, shape, and appear within weeks to months of exposure to the virus. A tincture or paste made of bloodroot or comfrey can be used to treat most genital warts. They can be quiet for weeks to months sometimes and therefore it is very important to get treated if there is a suspicion.
- Genital herpes: Caused by both type 1 and 2 herpes viruses, they also affect other parts of the body including oral cavity and throat. The type 2 is almost always limited to the genital area. This can be transmitted through oral or genital route and in most cases the first lesions appear about a couple of weeks after exposure. It is very important to clean the bathroom and shower area if it has been shared with someone who could be infected. These can be very painful, and though there is no cure, some topical treatment in the form of paste of licorice root and rice can be helpful. Peppermint tea also helps soothe the pain in the genital area. Bicarbonate of soda can be used on a cotton ball to clean the area and prevent itching. Cotton balls soaked in milk are also useful for topical relief. Using ice packs or cold used tea bags also provide topical pain relief. In herpes, it is essential not just to treat the person but also the partner(s) who could be involved.
- Chlamydia: Another silent disease which can affect the internal organs leading to serious issues like pelvic inflammatory disease and infertility without showing any symptoms. About 50% of the females and 40% of the males do not show any symptoms and diagnosis is usually delayed, prompted by other symptoms. Coptis and Scute are two homeopathy components which are shown to provide relief in chlamydial infections.
Sexually transmitted disease, if suspected, needs to be discussed so that the disease can be managed at an early stage and serious complications can be prevented. It is also important to get your partner tested for the disease as well.
Sometimes I feel long beep sounds in my ears for last few days. This is really annoying sound. It happens more oftenly in night. Is this something alarming! I had ear checkup in Aug along with spinal surgery then the lady doctor said my ears are okay. Kindly advise as it also impact on my sleep. Regards Haider.
3 saal tk lgatar masturbate kiya tha. I ejaculate within 30 seconds during masturbation. Is this normal? If not tell me home remedies.
Substance use among adolescents is on the rise and is happening at a very young age. A study conducted by NIDA and SAMHSA portrays some alarming statistics. The percentage of substance use among school kids has gone up by 11.33 percent. This is close to a 60 percent rise compared to the previous decade. Around 9 percent of girls and 20 percent of boys meet the adult diagnostic criteria for alcohol use. Furthermore, 20 percent of high school students were found to be daily smokers. Studies also found that while the percentage of overall abuse of the drug is steadily decreasing over the years, the availability of drug has increased to a considerable extent.
- Mortality: Motor vehicle accidents caused by drunk people have increased in the past couple of decades. Road accidents under an increased influence of alcohol have risen by a staggering 16 percent as per a CDC report. Annually, the country witnesses close to one million road accidents by adolescents and young people in the age group of 20. This is by far the biggest economic loss – a loss of productivity to the society.
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): The sexual health hazards of adolescents remain high due to the possibility of acquiring STDs. Substance use by adolescents and young adults often leads to unprotected sex with the partner, choosing multiple sex partners and choosing partners who have a high potential of STDs. Studies have shown that young females in the age group of 15-19 suffer from gonorrhea and those in the age group of 20-24 suffer from syphilis due to high usage of substance.
- Crime and juvenile delinquency: There is a strong co-relation between substance use and conduct disorder among young people. Many young individuals entering the juvenile justice suffers from an array of problem ranging from substance use disorder, impaired emotion, sexual victimization, physical abuse etc. There is a growing trend of criminal activities among young people who are involved with substance use.
- Developmental problems: Multiple studies conducted by the Newcomb and Bentler (1989), Havighurst (1972) and Baumrind and Moselle (1985) have proved that substance use is a major barrier to the development for young people. Activities such as establishing a career, dating, raising and bearing a child, building a relationship etc. are affected because of the way people experience feelings.
Treatments: Administering treatment to a young guy suffering from substance use is of paramount importance. It helps to ensure the possible future abuse of drugs. While there are many treatment options, the one that is applicable to a drug addict depends largely on the present condition and the advancement of the effect of the drug on the body. Most doctors start the treatment with medication and lifestyle changes and suggest community service. Self-help groups also help a great deal.