Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal Kumar BachaniYour feedback matters!
I suffered from a dislocation of the carpals of the thumb, about 3 years back. It hasn't caused much problems since, but recently, due to a minor accident, it is aching a lot combined with a tingling effect everytime I bend it. What should I do?
Sir actually I was suffering fromsevere back pain at a sudden wen am doing a certain can I knw what is the reason behind it please let me know if you an tell me.
Mere shoulder joint, or hand joint me pain hota h ,15_20 din pahle muje chikenguniyaa huaa thaaa, to ab me kyaa karu left shoulder me to bahut h.
I am 76 year old male I have backache and pain in left leg and knee as well pain in right leg also some times it is severe some time very little I use volini gel.
HAVING HEAVY PAIN IN LOWER BACK? Severe pain while getting up from bed only / 3dayspain in upper rip right side alone? Tablet taken: acefelonac / no use.
I am suffering from back pain. Is it due to over weight? And pls advise to reduce fat and weight. Hope for your positive response.
I am 16 year old and I want to change posture cause I think its affecting my height and I have (do not know what it is called but I think my spine has bit problem I mean its bended towards my back part of my neck) I hope you will understand and pls. Tell me if it req some exercise! thank you have a nice day.
Three Tips to Reduce Back Pain as You Grow Older
Tip 1-Right Nutrition
- Right nutrition is an essential requirement for back pain. Nutrition is provided by sufficient nutrient which gives strengthen to our musculoskeletal system of the body. Nutrient which provides sufficient nutrition are:-
Tip 2. Regular Exercise for Back
- Extra weight means extra stress on your body , which lead to back pain .for those that carry weight in the belly region, the strain on the back only increases. Find an eating plan that works for you, and get your BMI under control. As we can see today,most of our activities are sedentary which does not strengthen up our back muscles rather they weaken them. It is even more necessary to exercise regularly. But make sure to try it with the guidance of an expert. (Either a PT or Yoga therapist.
- Regular exercise builds up the strength of our musculature, mobilises and lubricates our joints and improves the flexibility the most required.
- Not just that even the nourishment to our musculoskeletal system improves with an improved blood circulation.
- The different activities which help our spine and back to strengthen can be - yogic asanas, sun-salutations (for those who can), swimming, cycling and walking.
Tip 3. Right Posture
- As all of us know that we spend lots of time through the day sitting for most of the activities.so it is apparent that your back takes the burden of sitting most of the time. If a right posture is maintained, it can prevent of our back problems.
- Make sure to let your spine take its natural curvature while sitting. you need to keep in mind proper spine alignment not just when watching TV or sitting at your desk at work. The position you sleep in can go in a wrong way keeping back pain occur. the best position is on your side in a relaxed fetal position with your knee bent .place a pillow between your legs, so that as you sleep, the top leg does not slide forward, causing a twist in your lower back .consider also using a small pillow under your neck, so that your spine stay in alignment as much as possible.
- Remember to focus on your small daily movements, such as how you pick up objects (always bend at the knees)how you carry your purse or backpack(make sure it's not too heavy and wear your backpack on both shoulders), invest in a new mattress or/and pillow that are firm and prevent your spine to curve, and add some gentle stretching to your morning routine
Hi, I am having a serious back pain when I wake up in the morning whats should I do to get relief from it please suggest something.
I am 23 year old. Some times my both legs pain for some times and become normal by itself. It is happening since last two years.
I have little bit numbness in my rt hand fingers. I write much on note book. Is this bcz of writing or a brain disorder. Neurologist please advice. Some time pain in mid rt arm also.
I am suffering with back pain and there is a pressure in disk lb4 and lb5 how can I get relief and how to overcome the problem.
I am in a job which is to sit for 8 hours and I'm getting neck pain. Is it because of constant sitting.
I am 19. Due to back pain (some times) I took an xray and a doctor said that it was a starting of disk trouble and its jst a minute 1. I am so worried about this. Is there anything complicated about this?
I am Neha, My age is 27 yrs, since morning m felling dizzy and had a pain in neck. I have low b.p. Also, please suggest me some immediate treatment for that, I would also like to have proper treatment after that.
I have neck pain since 2 days and I use some tablets and sprays but it does not work. Can you suggest me what should be done?
Hello sir I am having a headache since 3 days, something there is pain in left hand side or in the left are, I can not predict it that which diseases I suffered from. Please help me? What are the symptoms of typhoid?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory arthritis with a prevalence of 0.5-1% in India. It is characterized by joint pain and swelling associated with morning stiffness lasting for more than 30 minutes. It generally has a slow onset - over weeks to months, though the onset can be acute also. Most common joints involved are small joints of hands and feet. Larger joints like knee and shoulder can also be involved. The incidence of RA increases with age. It is twice more common in females than in males. Early treatment is necessary to bring down the inflammation, avoid joint deformities and prevent other complications (lung, heart, vasculitis).
Predisposition to RA is multifactorial. It has a genetic component (family history of RA increases the risk). Environmental factors like smoking also play a role.
Initial symptoms start with fatigue, malaise, generalised bodyaches, low-grade fever. The onset is generally slow and eventually patient develops joint pain and swelling. Though the joint involvement is symmetrical in most cases, asymmetric onset is common (involving joints predominantly on one side).
Diagnosis is made by a physician after detailed history, clinical examination and supportive lab tests. Rheumatoid factor and anti-CCP antibody are positive in 75-80% patients with RA. They have raised inflammatory markers (ESR, CRP) during active inflammation.
RA treatment options are wide and quite effective. It starts with patient education regarding nature of the disease and the risk of complications. The need of early aggressive therapy should be emphasized. The patient should put in efforts for physiotherapy which play a very important role in muscle strength and joint mobility. Pharmacotherapy options are wide and include disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDS). These can be conventional DMARDS like methotrexate (usually the first line drug), sulfasalazine, hydroxychloroquine, leflunomide. Failure to adequately respond to these drugs should lead your Rheumatologist to consider Biologic DMARDS (TNF antagonists, Rituximab, Abatacept, Tocilizumab). Your Rheumatologist is the best person to guide you about dose, indications, monitoring and side effects of the drugs used in RA. Treatment duration depends on patient's response but is generally long (5-10 years or lifelong).
COMPLICATIONS BEYOND JOINTS:
RA patients can have rheumatoid nodules in skin, lungs, heart and other sites. These patients are at risk of accelerated bone loss, so calcium and vitamin D intake should be optimized. Eye complications include dryness, redness (scleritis and episcleritis) and certain eye threatening complications. Lung involvement can be seen in various forms (fluid in lungs, nodules, interstitial lung disease).
These patients are at high risk of atherosclerosis (heart and blood vessel disease). They also have a tendency to have frequent infections.
NEED OF THE HOUR:
All patients with joint pains should be seen early by Rheumatologist for diagnosis and treatment. With so many treatment options, no patient should suffer from joint deformities and other complications associated with long standing, untreated RA. LEAD A HEALTHY LIFE! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a rheumatologist.