Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal Kishore GoelYour feedback matters!
I had a cervical b one fracture surgery in 2011, I again hot operated in 2014. There was myeloma and been treated by surgery and radiation 2nd time. Will the doctors remove the rods and plates by which they have frozen my neck movement?
I am 28 years old man. My weight is 82. please help me for losing my weight and my feet also gives very pain and when i am walk 1 km my heartbeat beating very fast. please tell me solution.
My backbone is paining constantly when I m waking up in the morning so do you have any exercise for it or what should I do.
I am working in a highway road as a engineer, I have to stand and walk around morethan 5 km due to this my legs are swelll and paining heavily for last two weeks. What to do sir?
I have sciatica problem as confirmed by miot hospital after mri report. I am feeling very painful back problem. My age is 57. I want to consult you in person when I will visit kolkata on 10th november-2015.
Sir. I continuously feeling numbness and stiffness in my feet especially on my fingers. My heart rate also fluctuates throughout the day. It reaches to the levels of 125+ n sometimes lower down to 55- inspite of not doing any physical activities. I feel anxious throughout the day n also not able to sleep well during nights. I feel choked during my sleep which wakes me up with a shock. Cn you pls tell me the disease I am suffering? Pls suggest any remedies or consultation if necessary.
Hi I am spinal cord patient post 7 months I am paralysed down chest. I want to find out how long recovery time or possible treatment. Pls suggest me thanks.
My right knee is paining continuously. It produces sound. X ray shows gap. I am told that synovial fluid is not available. I follow strict physiotherapy regime. How to get rid of pain without eating painkillers.
I have no sleep from last week. I have joint pain and body pain from last year I have been to a doctor he said it's normal but I have a badly pain. I have breathing problem.
I have left leg knee pain since 6 month. Sometimes it comes heavy pain. Sometimes no pain. Please give suggestion and medicine. (More Tablets is bad to health. Is it true?.) give me good solution. Which test is better for my problem.
My cousin has joint pains from last 2 months. We have consulted ortho but no result. Pls suggest any remedy to follow.
I am 18 years old and having severe back pain since I was 16 I tried many medicines but they are not working and even went for massage centres but they are not working please help me.
Hi have only legs pain and back pain joints pain so what is problem. I last 2 week I'm admit in hospital now same problem?
I have been experiencing continuous back pain and in the upper half part of my eye back pain may be due to continuous working but I do not have any idea about the eye issue, what should I do?
I am suffering from lower back pain. The pain usually get worse when I lie on bed. This pain also radiate to my legs. Sometimes I feel this pain also radiates to my scrotum as well. please reply.
Back pain from one month, doctors are saying that the back disc has been slipped. So don't know how to get out of the pain. So please help me from the problem.
During gym I had pain between the joint of shoulder and neck. The pain flows to the arm also. Please help.
Unlike muscle aches, neuropathic pain or nerve pain is usually a lifelong condition. This usually affects the feet. In some cases, it can get better over the years but in most cases, nerve pain stays persistent or worsens with time. Neuropathic pain is caused by nerve damage and commonly triggered by conditions such as diabetes or is a result of the side effects of medication or chemotherapy.
Medication is usually the first line of treatment when it comes to dealing with neuropathic pain. Medication prescribed for such conditions can be categorized as:
- Local anesthetics
These may be prescribed individually or in a combination of two or more types of drugs. additionally, topical creams may also be prescribed for pain relief. Conventional medicine can provide temporary relief from nerve pain. However, in the long run, making a few lifestyle changes can help control nerve pain. Here are a few tips.
- Exercise: Nerve pain may tempt you to sit in one place, but you must force yourself to walk about and exercise a little on a regular basis. Exercising increases blood flow to the extremities of the body and releases endorphins that act as natural painkillers. It can also expand blood vessels and nourish damaged nerves.
- Avoid alcohol: If you suffer from nerve damage, alcohol can aggravate the damage and increase pain. Hence it is best to skip alcohol and all other kinds of stimulants.
- Heat therapy: Soaking your feet in a warm bath or using a heat pack can be very effective when it comes to dealing with nerve pain. The heat temporarily increase blood flow and reduces pressure on the nerves. However, be careful to avoid burning yourself.
- Get a good night's sleep: Nerve pain is usually aggravated at night, thus disturbing your sleep. To get the required 8 hours of sleep a day, try maintaining a schedule of going to bed and waking up at the same time everyday. Drinking a cup of warm milk may also help you fall asleep faster. Ensure that the last cup of coffee you drink is in the afternoon.
- Massage: As with muscle pains; a massage can help ease and reduce nerve pain. Your choice of oils also has a role to play in the effectiveness of the massage. While lavender oil helps people relax and takes their mind of the pain, geranium oil can help directly reduce nerve pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.