Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamal Kansal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal KansalYour feedback matters!
Pregnancy is that phase in a woman’s life where she has to take care of not only herself, but also the bundle of joy growing inside her body. Pregnancy gestation in humans is a total of nine months. These nine months the to-be mother has to be extra careful in all ways possible. At times, some complications may arise during this time. It is not possible to say that these complications can be avoided but at least precautions can be taken to live a healthy life during these nine months.
Here are some tips to follow during your pregnancy period for a healthy delivery.
- Smoking is a strict no-no during pregnancy. Due to mothers who smoke, the baby can be delivered prematurely or have a low birth weight. At times, mothers think that babies with low weight are easier to deliver. But it causes additional complications in the child and the mother after delivery.
- Proper balanced diet should be followed. According to age-old customs, to be mothers are asked to eat for two people. But that is not so. A mother needs a few extra calories which should be consumed through fruits and vegetables and not by eating chocolates or junk food. Also, water intake should be doubled to avoid constipation.
- Alcohol is deemed as poison for the baby growing inside you. Thus, it should be completely avoided by pregnant women.
- Additional vitamin and protein supplements in the form of tonics, capsules or even milk supplements can be consumed. These would give the necessary nutrition the body needs but is unable to get from the balanced diet.
- It is a myth when to-be mothers are asked to rest completely during their gestation period. Adequate rest is compulsory for pregnant mothers but working or exercising is equally important. Thus, to be mothers should keep themselves busy for at least thirty minutes per day with some simple exercises.
- During the early stages of pregnancy exposure to toxic materials like paints, new carpets etc should be avoided. Toxic chemicals may enter the body of the mother and cause severe damage to the growth of the child, particularly the brain.
- Pregnancy, especially for the first time, can be stressful for the women. They should turn to focusing their free time to simple therapies and hobbies in order to reduce their stress.
Thus, these are seven simple steps to have a healthy pregnancy leading to a proper delivery of your newborn baby.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello doctor I'm very skinny. And I masturbated a lot. Now I want to gain muscle please help what should I eat and the reason behind my skinniness.
I am 39 years old. I have injury in left knee. Mri report shows lateral colllateral sparain. What will be the remedy treatment for this. What kind of care we should take.
Erectile dysfunction — the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex — can be an early warning sign of current or future heart problems. Likewise, if you have heart disease, getting the right treatment might help with erectile dysfunction. Understand the connection and what you can do about it.
How are erectile dysfunction and heart problems linked?
In the past, the buildup of plaques in the arteries of your body (atherosclerosis) was believed to be the reason why erectile dysfunction often precedes heart problems. The idea was that plaque buildup reduces blood flow in the penis, making an erection difficult.
However, experts now believe that erectile dysfunction preceding heart problems is more often due to the dysfunction of the inner lining of the blood vessels (endothelium) and smooth muscle. Endothelial dysfunction causes inadequate blood supply to the heart and impaired blood flow to the penis, and aids in the development of atherosclerosis.
How strong is the connection between erectile dysfunction and heart problems?
Erectile dysfunction does not always indicate an underlying heart problem. However, research suggests that men with erectile dysfunction who have no obvious cause, such as trauma, and who have no symptoms of heart problems should be screened for heart disease before starting any treatment