Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KamalYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm medium in colour please suggest some home remedies to lighten my complexion. And I have oily skin.
I suffering from skin diseases since last 4-5 months. I taken medicine but after finished medicine it start again. What can I do?
Hi, I have been suffering from pimples on face from last 6 years and it's mark on face. Could you please describe a better solution for that. Thank you.
How to avoid dark circles in my face and what I do to avoid this and the cream is better for our skin or not.
Iam having dark spots on my back shoulders and also on front that is above to my chest, how to lighten those spots naturally in home?
I am 19 years old male, I have some sort of pimples on the back side of the penis, those are like some small bumps. How to cure it?
I have black spot as well as pimples on my black. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see changes. What should I do?
I am 19 years old boy. I have wrinkles of forehead. And also my face is looking like an 25 to 30 age men. I need some anti aging tablets to make me as a 19 age boy. I saw some antioxidant products. I. E" ADVANCED ANTIOXIDANTS daily supplement" please tell me whether I use this tablet or you have any tablets better than this.
Recently my hand is kind of burnt in hot oil. My question is will the new skin be normal or it will be dark?
I got red patches on my face nd it's itching continuously. please direct me some medication. How much time will it take to be removed totally.
Hi I am 25 yeas old male my problem is I am using melabest. Cream in 2 years my skin is raff and eye side skin is full raff an crack please I want solution doctor.
My mother and sister using boraxine ointment for pimples, in under eyes, lip cracks, corn. Is there any problem for using this ointment?
I was suffered from chicken pox from 22th April. Now I am recovering. But I want to ask is there any cream or ointment to remove the spots of my body and my face. There was a chicken chicken pox for me and spots are on my whole body and face. And I am tired using coconut water.
Tanning of the skin, though desired by some, completely mars the complexion of few. In a tropical country like India, sun tanning is a serious problem, one that often times calls for medical intervention. In fact a host of homemade remedies have also emerged to combat with this problem. Some of the remedies for sun tanning are:
- Cucumber juice: The advantages of cucumbers do not end with its nutritional values. In fact most of its well acknowledged benefits pertain to beauty more than health care. In instances of tanning, try applying cucumber juice. This will not only help in lessening the effects of the tan but will also give a fresh glow to the face.
- Potato: It is unanimously agreed upon that potato is the most versatile vegetable. Irrespective of the dish, this vegetable almost always finds its way in it. It is only good news, therefore that it benefits the skin as well. In order to remove the tan, you must peel the potato and rub the skin on the face. An alternative way of maximizing the utility of the vegetable is by applying the juice of potato on the areas which are affected.
- Sandalwood powder: The goodness of sandalwood requires no introduction. It takes good care not only of the health, but also of the skin. Even in the case of tanning, grind the sandalwood and mix it with almond oil and cucumber and apply the mixture.
- Aloe vera gel: This is one of the most trusted remedies of sun tanning. The aloe vera gel must be applied on the skin on a daily basis to retain the moisture in the skin and also to soothe it. For best results, mix some lemon juice in the aloe vera gel.
- Yoghurt and lemon: The advantages of yoghurt are aplenty, benefitting especially the skin. If mixed with lemon, the consequent paste bleaches the skin and significantly diminishes all the effects of tanning.