Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Kalpna

Gynaecologist, Delhi

400 at clinic
Dr. Kalpna Gynaecologist, Delhi
400 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Kalpna
Dr. Kalpna is an experienced Gynaecologist in Raj Nagar, Delhi. You can consult Dr. Kalpna at Global Hospital in Raj Nagar, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Kalpna on has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Global Hospital

Rzf-905/22,Raj Nagar Part-2 Palam Colony, Dwarka Sector-8,Landmark: Near Mci Building, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
400 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Kalpna

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi' my girl friend breast is too large 36" she is 28 years and her weight is 70 kg and she is 5'7" There is any kind of problem is her breast.

Sexologist, Nashik
No problem in the breast. Breast size totally depends on the person itself. so don't worry. It is normal.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am having irregular periods from the time they have started from 6th class means when I was 11 and now i am 17 years old .my cycle is still irregular. There is a gap of 2 to 3 months my height is not increasing please suggest me something. I have much facial hair growth. Help me.

Diploma in homeopathy, B. Sc
Homeopath, Gurgaon
You have not been eating healthy or exercising since your early teen years. The next indication of your unhealthy ways will be hair-fall. Your diet must include fresh fruits and a full serving of salads at every meal: cucumber, tomato, carrot, radish, onion slices or spring onion, raw cauliflower, cabbage leaf, etc. All this is essential. Cut out any junk food and aerated drinks totally. Generally foods that come out of a packet, can, or bottle shud be avoided. Exercise to increase circulation:- 2 mins of hard exercise then 1 min rest - do this four times a day. You can either do it all in one go or split it into sessions through the day. In total it is only 12 mins a day so should not be a big issue. In short, live and eat healthy and you will develop energy, a glowing skin and a'go' in life -regardless of age. Then and only then will medicines help you in a magical way.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am b positive and my wife is also b positive can we have complications for having a baby I heard that same blood group creates complications in baby.

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), MBBS
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
This is a myth which many people have. Not to worry. It does matter at all if you both have the same blood group.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old married lady i am suffered from hyperthyroidism and pcod from last 4 years now thyroid is in control and pcod are still there and testosterone levels are also hegh from past one year I have no periods but on july 22 of this year I find some blood drops so on panty and some blood lumps. So my doubt is was it is period I got. Now tell me what should I do to get pregnancy ?

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
Please take cal. Carb. - 0/2 three times a day for one week. Revert back after one week with feedback. For further treatment please take private consultation. Thanks for your query
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am age 20 I am gaining having periods for more than 10 days what precautions to be taken to avoid ?

M. sc Psychology, BHMS
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Once you get thyroid check up, blood hb'/, usg abdomen. Based on reports, you can think of treatment are the measures required further.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi if I am 2 weeks pregnant and not even tested pregnancy .if masturbated during 2 nd week affects the chance of pregnancy? whether it leads to miscarriage.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
No it does Not. Lead a normal life unless your doctor tells you for bed rest & that includes Abstinence/ Masturbation. Both lead to contraction of Uterine Muscles, making risk of a miscarriage many fold ,in an already Vulnerable woman having a history of miscarriages.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Sir/Mam, As discussed with IVF doctor she invite us on 26th sep monday for result .But today my wife feel little pain in down area .she is in fear related to period. This pain some time little high and sometime nothing. Please suggest it is a problem or nothing. What we can do.

Gynaecologist, Faridabad
Sometimes dt congestion of pelvis pds like pain is felt it may be because of early preg or before start of pd it will be clear only after test. So I think you shud take proper rest n relax. Continue your treatment and think positive.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is in her seventh month of first pregnancy. Sometimes at evening time she is feeling tightness in her stomach & around area. Also she is feeling back pain and pain in legs. please suggest a remedial action.

MD Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Ahmedabad
The lower abdomen pain can be due to premature uterine contractions, she would need an uterine relaxant medications to prevent premature labour. Back pain can be also due to the above cause. Pain in legs can be due to vitamin or electrolyte deficiency, she needs to have a evaluation to find out what is the cause.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having continuous periods (for about 15 days now), in little amounts and then again it stops. I have an irregulatory issue but this time its a bit different where it starts and then stops. Its continuing for about 15 days now. I am 37 years old and a mother of a 8 year old daughter. Please advice as I am utterly tensed.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Dear,there are many reasons of irregular thyroid disorders, obesity, OC pills, pelvic abnormalities, stress, travel,PCOD etc. So, Get an ultrasound abdomen done and T3, T4, TSH , FSH, LH & S. prolactin tests done. Drink plenty of fluids and water. Eat healthy food and add fruits in your diet. Do pranayam daily. Revert back with reports.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My due date is on 19 th on 18 the I did home pregnancy test it is negative but still I dint get my periods. Do you think I am pregnant?

Sexologist, Gurgaon
After 26 you test your urine again morning urine then conferm, due to some Harmon's medicine or your Harmon distribution you periods late don't worry, you take good diet and physical exercise daily good sleep 7 to 8 hours ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My menstrual cycle irregular tim not at a time, so my question is can I conceive the baby easily or not USG is already done report is that many follicles are there.

BHMS, MD - Alternate Medicine
Homeopath, Nagpur
It will depends the cause of pregnancy. Irregular menses reflects the hormonal imbalance and somewhere it affects the fertility to an extent, but it will depend on the cause behind it, and somehow we must corrected to avoid further complications. You can also contact to us
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Period of my aunt has stopped. Will it start again? If yes when? If no then any solution to this prblm is required!

DGO, MD, MRCOG, CCST, Accredation in Colposcopy
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
It depends on her age and we have to determine why it has stopped. Treatment will depend on the cause.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Why came the white from vagina place and also I have itching. Please say the command and solution.

Homeopath, Raebareli
•Clean the vaginal area with freshly squeezed lemon juice and water •Eat one or even two ripe bananas on a daily basis •Drink a glass of fresh cranberry juice, preferably without any sugar, once a day Apply coconut oil on the affected area. Maintain hygiene.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

To remove her pregnancy my girl friend took tablet? what precautions she has to take not to effect her health?

Homeopath, Hubli-Dharwad
As such taking once or twice wil not affect her health. But repeatedly will leads to high blood loss. Leading to anaemia. Better for her is not to get aborted next time. Let her use any contraception.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 25 years old girl. Last two months my period come after 12 days, from the last I am very anxious. Kindly reply me fast. What is the problem behind this irregularity.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, If pregnancy is ruled out then the irregularity and delay is likely to be due to stress induced hormonal imbalance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Tip for Healthy Gums

Dentist, Vellore
Tip for Healthy Gums
Massaging your gums daily with eucalyptus or peppermint oil in a circular motion throughout the mouth will increase the blood activation and will keep your gums healthy and safe.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I do not know the size of PCOD, but I having this in before 4 years, still I do not take any medicine, I just want to reduce the problem, so please help to reduce pcod in simple and natural way?

DGO, MD, MRCOG, CCST, Accredation in Colposcopy
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
You can keep it under control by optimising your body weight. However, if your periods are irregular I would advice you to start taking a low dose pill. Also it is best to repeat a hormonal assay, lipid profile and blood sugar if you have not done them recently.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got married before one month and now I m pregnant I m having pcod and also taking medicine for irrational thoughts repeatedly comes in my mind I m not mentally prepared for conceiving But all suggest me to continue pregnancy because of pcod infertile rate I m confused Its too early I do not want baby so early please give me advice.

Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello Ms. Lybrate-user with pcod, sometimes there are problem in concieving and in continuation of pregnancy so if you concieved naturally, try to continue if your condition permits.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed