Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Two days back I did sex with her without any contraceptive method I have a doubt that she will get pregnancy how to avoid that pregnancy tell me about any medicines names.
I have pupl polyp maybe. Is there any treatment for it? Can it be due to bacterial infection or hiv? I had oral sex 8 months ago. I got tested for stds and hiv regularly till 6 months. All came negative. Why do I have this then?
I had sex with my partner same day of her periods got over and we did not use any contraception. What are the possibilities of getting pregnant. And what can I do now.
Recently got married But not sure as why is my wife unable to conceive Is that because I often masturbate and also have sex Or is it something else? For her to conceive how many days I should be ideal without having sex.
I am 26 year old I have the menses problem. I have done all the test. And it is detected ovarian cyst so what treatment should I take.
I want to check my fiancee virginity and want to confirm that she is not involved in a physical relationship with someone else before me. How can this be possible?
hi, I have a question.. I am 12 week 4 days pregnant but sometimes I feel pain in my lower abdomen and my belly is still not grown as the other women..is it normal..please help..
I had sex with my boyfriend last month. My periods date was over. Still no response. I feels like something, headache,itching in vaginal area. No precautions I had taken. I can not understand why is it happening? Please tell me what to do?
I am 40 years old women and I am missing my periods since last four months I am worried about it, is it time of menopause, while I think menopause will come at age of 45-46.Help me.
Hi, I recently had unprotected sex with my gf and at the time of ejaculation I pulled it out. So I am sure that I didn't inject any thing. This happened after 21 days of her periods, I hope this is safe time. She had periods on 23rd of last month and now she is due, but it's not happened even today. Max how many days we can wait to decide on the pregnancy/conceiving in this situation. Can eating unripe papaya, pineapples, aspirin, vitamin c, exercises and 5-6 cups of tea help in not getting conceived. Please suggest. Thanks.
I am 49 years and going through menopause. I got my period on january 30 this year but only slight colour (not even spot) was there and then on june 13 2015, for nearly three days but the flow was minimum. Now I would like to know is there any chances of pregnancy?
My age is 24 I am in relationship frm last 5 years.in starting I used to get 5 days periods but from last 3 years im getting only 2 days cycle? Is it harmful for me or for my pregnancy in future. Is it effect of unwanted pregnancy pills I have in starting of my relationship .suggest.
Hi I am Smita. I have irregular periods from september 2015 to May 2016. I want to conceive. So I consulted a gynecologist. She gave me CCQ 200gm. I was continuing this fir 3 month (june to august). My period occurred perfectly after use this. Bt this month doctor gave me "susten" I am already missing my period before 7 days. Is ther any problem for stop the medicine CCQ?
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.