Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpana Murarilal GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor My wife is 38 week pregnant. Last two days she have intolerable itching on full body specially on tummy. Kindly suggest any medicine.
Hi I am 13 weeks pregnant, I wanted to know Can marginal placenta previa lead to bleeding & early delivery of baby.
Sir/ma'am ,this month I had my periods on 12-12-16. But again 31-12-16. Again im hv periods. Can this happen.
Unwanted kit pichle mahine 22 ko khai thi ab periods (Date) kb hogi. Us se pichle month 5 ko aayi thi!
My wife is a diabetic and also has hypertension. She is now 45 years and we have a daughter of 18 yrs. My age is 51. We have good physique. My wife's sugar and pressure are both controlled. My question is why she is so uninterested about our sexual life. What I have to do because I am loving to have sex.
My sister is 10 weeks pregnant she is getting frequently vomiting so what food and extra care should be taken and her hemoglobin level is 9.8 so to increase her hemoglobin. Fruits and vegetables should suggest.
Hello Dr. since a year 2012 my etopic pregnancy now I am trying more than but I am not pregnant my reports absolutely fine Dr. I don't know where is problem I am very fad up n also very sad about my pregnancy still 6 year has been completed I have only one tube I don't know can I conceive easily n not. My pregnancy normal n not I am also taking tabs becefol, fertiyzme & coenzyme Q10 used it's enough for conceiving. What you want to say that dr.
She has her periods on 26dec on 20jan she had sex 21 she takes unwanted 72 pill next period got 26 jan 20feb 4 March but till now no period she got she had no relation in between is she is still pregnant.
I and my girlfriend had protected sex on 2feb. But I rubbed her without protection for 5-10 sec. Following which she took an ipill under 24 hours and had her withdrawal bleeding on 8th Feb for 3 days. Now she has not got her periods. Did upt twice in last 7 days and both are negative. Please help.
Hi Doctor, I have completed the ovary study by external sonography means ovulation study on 18th day of my wife's MC. The report is Rt. Ovary is MSF, Lt. Ovary is 16*16 MM, Endometrium is 6.5 MM, Cul-de-sac Fluid is Nil. So what is the report for pregnancy or in this situation can I take chance for become pregnant. After 18th day whether it is possible that I can conceive for baby. Thanks.
What are the side effects of ipill. And what happen when I take it when I'm not pregnant. Please help.
I am age 23 suffering from pcod problem and irregular periods and so m becoming fat. Can you please suggest some solution.
I had an intimate with my fiance last month and on the next day I got my periods for almost 3-4 days. Few days back I had severe back pain. It's been 4 days from the date of my periods I haven't got my periods. One of my friend suggested me to have some sesame seeds. But I don't know how things work. I don't Want to carry now.
. I had sex with my bf 15 days back and took a pill within 12 hrs my period was supposed to start today what should I do.
Detoxification is a physiological and medical process of blood cleansing by removing impurities from the blood. It is a means of cleaning and nourishing the body from inside and it is done at least once a year. It includes one or more of the following: dieting, fasting, colon cleansing, removal of dental fillings or cutting out specific foods from your diet.
Benefits of detoxifying your body:
- Gets rid of excess waste
- Boosts your energy
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves your respiration process
- Reduces weight
- Provides anti-aging benefits
Majority of the detoxification of your body is carried out by these 4 systems; Digestive, Respiratory, Urinary and Dermal. Any disturbance in these 4 systems results in accumulation of toxins in your body and may cause serious medical illnesses.
Homeopathy approach helps in maintaining the proper functioning and balance of the 4 systems. It is a gentle, natural and one of the safest ways of removing toxins. Homeopathic remedies for treating detoxification are as follows:
- Berberis Vulgaris: It acts as a stimulator of liver, gall bladder and kidneys. It is best suited for people who face rapid change of symptoms, pain all over the body, repeated diarrhea and stone in the kidney.
- Chelidonium tincture: It is a reliable liver and gall bladder drainer. It supports liver in removing toxin from your body due to heavy usage of drugs and antibiotics.
- Senega: It is an effective detoxification remedy for people exposed to respiratory issues with allergies.
- Nux Vomica: It acts as an intestine and liver stimulator. It is mostly used for symptoms linked with a sedentary lifestyle and excessive consumption of alcohol, drugs, caffeine, and tobacco.
- Taraxacum Officinale: It is used by people with stomach and digestion issues.
- Fumaria Officinalis: It detoxifies your body by purifying the blood, leading to enhanced functioning of the liver.
- Uva Ursi: It is an effective urinary antiseptic that supports the functioning of kidneys and reproductive system.
- Saponaria: It is used for skin draining purpose.
- Aloe: It is used for detoxification of the rectum.Apart from the homeopathy remedies, other self care measures such as drinking lots of water, healthy eating, exercising regularly, minimizing stress and avoiding alcohol and drugs can help in detoxifying.