Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpana KumarYour feedback matters!
Mam Maine Sex Kiya Tha Uske Baad Main Apni Gf Ko Unwanted 72 bhi Diya Tha Lekin Uskebaad Bhi Mere Gf Ke Period 10 din Ho Gye Abhi Tak Period Nahi Hua Kya Pregnant Hai plesae Mam Help Me.
Hi, I got married 6 years back and we were planning for our kids, but no success as of now. We have done 5 times *IUI no success results. My wife age is 38 years and I am 39. All our reports are normal and period is also normal. No issues from both of us. I am worried what is the exact problem we have and what could be best treatment for us to proceed to have kids. Can I get suggestions in the same.
How long can a subchorionic haemorrhage bleed occur in early pregnancy? Haemorrhage was detected at 5 weeks 6 days and faint heart beat was noted. Size of haemorrhage was 0.16x0.12 cm.
What can I do if low bp persists .(jee ghabrana) It occurs mostly at time of periods. Any home remedies or natural please suggests. Does it harmful or I have to consult doctor.
Paneer Vs Tofu - Find Out Which is Better For Your Body?
Paneer and Tofu - the similar looking foods come with their own sets of nutrients, along with being extremely beneficial at warding off diseases. In terms of preparation, while paneer is made from curdled buffalo milk, tofu is prepared from soy milk.
Here's a nutrient guide to help you pick one over the other.
1. Iron content
When it comes to the iron content of these two foods, tofu comes out as the winner. Tofu contains 5.4mg of iron per 100gm, while paneer's iron content is just 0.1mg per 100gm. For this reason, the soy product is extremely beneficial for individuals who suffer from anaemia as it is high in iron content and can help in maintaining optimum levels of blood haemoglobin.
2. Protein content
Especially for vegetarians, paneer is one of the best sources of protein. Every 100 gm of this dairy product is found to contain 18.3 gm of protein. In contrast, tofu offers only 6.9 gm of protein. If you are planning to put on weight or pursue a muscle building regimen, paneer is a source of protein that you can consider. It aids in muscle building as well as reduces muscle damage caused by wear and tear.
3. Fat content
Along with high protein content, paneer is also known to come with a high fat content. Every 100gm of paneer contains about 20.8gm of fat content. Tofu, on the other hand, contains only 2.7gm of fat every 100gm. Due to its low fat content, tofu is an excellent health option for weight loss.
4. The 3 Cs: carbohydrate, calcium and calorie content
In terms of carbohydrate, calcium and calorie content, both tofu and paneer clock different figures.
Even though paneer is made from milk, its levels of carbohydrate are low. Since the carbohydrate content in paneer is about 1.2gm, it is a friendly food option for diabetics. Tofu, on the other hand, has a carbohydrate content that is double to that of paneer (2.4gm).
Calcium content is extremely high in paneer with every 100gm of paneer offering 208mg of calcium. Due to its high calcium count, paneer is extremely useful to build strong teeth and bones. In contrast to the high calcium content of paneer, tofu records about 130mg of calcium.
Lastly, both tofu and paneer have different calorie counts with paneer reporting a higher calorie count than tofu. For every 100gm of serving of tofu and paneer, tofu has 62 calories and paneer comes with 265 calories. Since it has a low calorie count, tofu is the perfect weight loss food.
In terms of which one is a healthier food option, it depends on certain factors. If you are planning to lose weight, tofu is a better option.
But if you're planning to build muscles, paneer presents itself as a better option. This is because paneer contains high calcium and protein content. Keeping the pros and cons in mind, you can choose to include either one or both in your diet. Although when it comes to paneer, moderation is the key.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I delivered my baby 10 months back through c-section, I had my first period post delivery on Feb 3 and haven't got my periods since then I breast feed my baby what can b the cause of my irregular period?
I am 5 month pregnant. I have a habit of eating raw rice. In spite of taking iron rich foods my haemoglobin count is just 8.6. Will this affect my baby. If I stop eating raw rice, in how many days will my haemoglobin start increasing.
hello sir , unwanted kit khane ke 1ya 2din bad period start ho jata hai kya. Madam or uske bad perganancy band ho jayga na . please help
I am pcod patient and I am on homeopathic medication. I have hair fall and that is too severe but after medication the hair fall slow down but not 100%.now I want to know should I use olive oil and loreal keratin shampoo for my hairs.
It's anything, but difficult to make a hasty judgment when you understand your period is late. In case you're attempting to conceive, you may have this feeling of incredulity. In case you're not, you may feel frustrated or disarrayed in the event that you know it is highly unlikely you could be pregnant. The truth of the matter is, however, the vast majority naturally consider pregnancy, at the time of a late period, it may be the case that or one of numerous different conceivable outcomes.
Here's a summary of the common causes behind a missed period:
- Preganancy: Sometimes when you miss your period, the cause maybe exactly what you think you could be pregnant! The initial symptoms of pregnancy such as bloating of the stomach, cramping of stomach, and tenderness in breasts can resemble the feeling that you get before your periods; may create confusion whether you are actually pregnant or if your periods are a little delayed. If your periods are delayed for over 10 days, then it is better to take a home pregnancy test.
- Stress: Stress can have several effects on your body such as headaches, acne, weight gain and other issues. Stress can also make you miss your periods. When you are stressed, your body synthesizes stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. These elevated levels force your brain to differentiate between essential and non-essential functions of the body. The blood supply to the muscles of the body can increase while systems such as the digestive system or the reproductive system can be subdued. This results in delayed period.
- Excessive exercise: Working out and maintaining fitness is a great thing to do; although when you overdo it, it restricts your body from producing enough oestrogen, the hormone that helps in completing your menstrual cycle. Thus professionals such as ballet dancers, athletes and gymnasts face a higher chance of suffering through amenorrhea (missing periods) for 3-4 months. Also if you work out too much without consuming enough calories, it can cause disruptions.
- Illness: When your body is battling a disease such as common cold or even fever, your brain starts concentrating on the functions that are important for the body. This can contribute to missing your period.
- Weight: If you lose excessive amount of weight without maintaining a good diet, you can deprive your body from producing oestrogen that helps build up the uterine lining. The same thing happens with eating disorders such as bulimia or anorexia. On the contrary, if you are obese, it can result in over production of oestrogen that can stop your ovulation in totality. This may lead to heavy, irregular periods. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
I got married at least 4 years ago but not get child my wife pregnant two times but after three months the child has not get his his heartbeat and doctor decide to abortion after that my wife not pregnant.
I am suffering from pcos. Doctor give me medicine ovafem plus 75mg capsule twice a day And actually when I start taking medicine. I feel a backache. And blood in stool.
I am experiencing lot of pain in vagina after having sex, vaginal discharge has also increased, I have checked for pregnancy and its negative. Can I know the reason due to which it may happen.
In this new age 'Weight Gain' is the most dreaded phrase when people left and right are obsessed with losing weight by any and every means possible, to look good and achieve an attractive personality.
Let me start with a ridiculous point, weight is NOT equal to fat (a misconception I've observed in my patients). A human's body weight consists of his/her ENTIRE body weight, including weight of internal organs like heart brain etc, bones, water content and MUSCLES
In this series of sections on Weight gain - We will Focus on Food and Healthy Diet to complement Muscle Building.
Eating nutrition-rich food increases the protein intake which not only improves the immune system but also helps in fast recovery from illness.
Here are some foods that you can include in your diet to increase the nutrition content and gain muscles.
We all have heard that nonvegetarian food is a great source of protein. That, while true, is half information. as a majority of Indians are vegetarians, I would like to share vegetarian foods which are as good protein sources as non-vegetarian food
- Paneer - Its full of protein and good carbs. Paneer contains high amounts of casein that builds muscle mass while providing your body with its daily intake of protein. It also contains high amounts of calcium that helps you build stronger bones.
- Peanut butter - Just two spoons of the butter can have you set you for the day with 8gms of protein that keeps muscle breakdown at bay.
- Almonds - They contain more protein than an egg and are also a great source of Vitamin B2 that produces oxygen-based energy in the body and Vitamin E that ensures supple skin.
- Soy milk - This is a good source of protein for those who suffer from lactose intolerance or dislike dairy milk. A glass of soy milk contains 6 to 10 gms of protein which is enough to give you a protein boost and jump start your day.
- Kidney beans - A single helping of kidney beans has 13 to15 grams of protein and is a great replacement for meat since it can provide ample protein to the body that promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Quinoa - 8g per 1 cup (cooked) Pronounced KEEN-WAH, this wonder grain is not only high in protein but also low in cholesterol and a good source of iron and fiber.
- Pumpkin Seeds - 7g per 1 oz. Also known as pepitas, pumpkin seeds are a great grab-and-go snack or topping for salads and soups.
- Dried Beans - 12g per 1 cup (black beans).Dried black beans, kidney beans, lentils, chickpeas, and pinto beans are all delicious choices for low-fat, fiber-filled protein. Using dried beans allows you to control the sodium and additives that go into the dish.
- Greek Yogurt - 15g per 6-oz container. Greek yogurt packs as much as double the protein as regular yogurt. It's also thick, filling, tart, and less sweet than some regular varieties, all while staying in the low-calorie range.
I had undergone a laparoscopy on March, 2014. In which my left Phillopine tube was damaged so taken out. Noe have my only right phillipine tube to conceive a baby. But iys now a year I have not conceived a baby. Y is it so? If you can suggest me something that can help me out to conceived a baby.
I am 31 years old lady. Facing pcod issue. I have started getting periods twice a month. Also it does not stop unless I take medcn. My menses cycle has been disturbed a lot. I m planning to conceive. Bt unable to do so. Kindly guide me.
A facelift surgery really does have the potential to change lives. After all, who would not want to look good without having to put much effort into it?
Before a person makes the decision to go for facelift surgery, there are some facts about the same which he or she must know. To start with, a facelift is not just one standard thing. There are generally two kinds - surgical and non-surgical.
Non-surgical facelifts make use of things such as botox injections, fillers and the like to reduce wrinkles by making the face look fuller. Meanwhile, facelift surgery tightens the skin around the neck. While non-surgical facelifts look to fill out the excess skin that is present, surgical facelifts look to reduce the excess skin in the first place.
It is true that facelift surgery is a commonly known term. However, what is ironic is the fact that not many people know exactly what this surgery consists of. The surgery more often than not manages to make people look more than a decade younger by not only tightening the skin (as was the case of facelift surgery some years ago), but also lifting the jawline of the person as well as removing excess skin (on the face and on the neck).
Having said this, wrinkles are mainly due to skin-oriented issues, so other treatments would be more effective, especially if they were done in addition to surgical facelifts. Procedures which would work wonders with surgical facelifts include a correction to the eye brows.
One of the things which is not very well known about surgical facelifts is the fact that they can be done at the same time as other procedures as well. So a person who wishes to have improvements done need not go through the entire surgical multiple times. Such a benefit of two procedures without having to go through two different periods of recovery would appeal to a lot of people.
The complications related to a facelift surgery are minimum. Some of them include mild bleeding, hair loss near the surgery point and temporary loss of neurological function.
Taking into account the fact that there so just many benefits to going for a surgical facelift, it is almost a no brainer, as it does have proven potential to lift not only a person’s self-confidence, but also his or her life as a result of it!
चमकता चेहरा किसे अच्छा नहीं लगता है, लेकिन फिर भी अधिकतर लोग इस दुविधा में रहते हैं कि आखिर वे कम समय में कैसे अपना चेहरा चमका सकते हैं। वैसे तो परफेक्ट स्किन पाना बहुत आसान काम नहीं है। इसके लिए सही खान-पान के साथ ही त्वचा की उचित देखभाल भी जरूरी है, लेकिन आजकल अधिकतर लोग समय की कमी के कारण त्वचा पर ज्यादा ध्यान नहीं दे पाते। इस वजह से स्किन डल हो जाती है। यदि आपके साथ भी यही समस्या है, तो हम आपको बताने जा रहे हैं कुछ ऐसे आसान घरेलू तरीके जिन्हें आप अपना लेंगे तो चेहरा चमकने लगेगा।
1. दो छोटे चम्मच बेसन में आधा छोटा चम्मच हल्दी मिलाएं। इस मिश्रण में दस बूंद गुलाब जल व दस बूंद नींबू मिलाकर फेंटे। उसके बाद थोड़ा कच्चा दूध मिलाकर पतला लेप बना लें। इस लेप को नहाने से पहले चेहरे पर लगाएं। आधे घंटे बाद चेहरे को धो लें। चेहरा चमकने लगेगा।
2. आंखों के नीचे काले घेरे हों तो रोजाना आंखों के आसपास कच्चे आलू के टुकड़े से हल्के हाथों से मसाज करें। कुछ ही दिनों में काले घेरे दूर हो जाएंंगे।
3.1 चम्मच शहद लेकर उसे चेहरे पर हल्के हाथों से लगाएं। 15-20 मिनट लगा रहने दें, फिर चेहरा धो लें। तैलीय त्वचा हो तो शहद में चार-पांच बूंद नींबू का रस डालकर लगाएं।
4. जौ का आटा, हल्दी और सरसों का तेल पानी में मिलाकर उबटन बना लें। रोजाना शरीर पर मालिश कर गर्म पानी से नहाएं। दूध में केसर मिलाकर पिएं।
5. अखरोट में ओमेगा 3 फैटी एसिड पाया जाता है। अखरोट खाने से और इसके तेल से मसाज करने पर चेहरे की कांति बढ़ती है।
6. संतरे का जूस पिएं। संतरे के छिलकों को सुखाकर पेस्ट बना कर चेहरे पर लगाएं। यह काफी कारगर नुस्खा है।
7. मुल्तानी मिट्टी में गुलाब जल मिलाकर लगाने से रंगत निखरने लगती है।
8. दो चम्मच खीरे का रस, आधा चम्मच नींबू का रस और चुटकी भर हल्दी मिलाकर लगाएं।
9. चार चम्मच मुल्तानी मिट्टी, दो चम्मच शहद, दो चम्मच दही और एक नींबू का रस साथ मिलाकर त्वचा पर लगाएं। आधे घंटे बाद चेहरा धो लें।
10. रोज सुबह खाली पेट एक गिलास गाजर का जूस पीने से रंगत निखरने लगती है।
11. नीम त्वचा की रोग प्रतिरोधी क्षमता बढ़ाता है। इसके उपयोग से पिंपल्स दूर हो जाते हैं। चार-पांच नीम की पत्तियों को मुल्तानी मिट्टी में मिलाकर थोड़ा पानी डालें और पीस लें। यह लेप चेहरे पर लगाएं और 15 मिनट बाद चेहरा धो लें।
12. केला चेहरे की झुर्रियां मिटाता है। यह त्वचा में कसाव लाता है। पका केला मैश कर चेहरे पर लगाएं। आधे घंटे बाद चेहरा धो लें।
13. एक चम्मच शहद व एक चम्मच नींबू का रस मिलाकर चेहरे पर लगाएं। त्वचा निखर जाएगी।
14. जब भी बाहर जाएं तो सनस्क्रीन क्रीम या लोशन लगाएं। सूरज की कठोर किरणें त्वचा की रंगत को कम कर देती हैं।
15. ग्रीन टी एंटी-ऑक्सीडेंट से भरपूर होती है। इसके नियमित सेवन से त्वचा के दाग-धब्बे दूर होते हैं।
16. खीरे का रस सांवलापन दूर करने में बहुत सहायक होता है। खीरे का रस निकालकर उसे चेहरे पर लगाकर 15 मिनट रहने दें। फिर चेहरा धो लें। चेहरा चमकने लगेगा।
17.रोज कम से कम आठ से दस गिलास पानी पीने से त्वचा पर झुर्रियां नहीं पड़तीं।
अनार में एंटी-ऑक्सीडेंट पाए जाते हैं, जो त्वचा को पूरी उम्र जवान बनाए रखने में मदद करते हैं। इसलिए रोजाना अनार का जूस पीने से रंगत निखरती है।
19. खाने में दाल को जरूर शामिल करें। दाल में प्रोटीन होता है। इसे खाने से त्वचा चमकदार बनती है।
20. स्वस्थ शरीर और स्वस्थ त्वचा के लिए कम से कम 8 घंटे की नींद जरूर लेनी चाहिए।
21. 1/2 चम्मच चिरौंजी को 2 चम्मच दूध में भिगो दें। कुछ घंटे बाद पीसकर पेस्ट बनाकर लगाएं। 15 मिनट बाद धो लें। इस पैक को नियमित रूप से डेढ़ महीने लगाने पर रंग निखरने लगता है।
22. कच्चा दूध त्वचा के लिए बहुत अच्छा होता है। थोड़ा कच्चा दूध लेकर उसे चेहरे पर मलें। सूख जाने पर उस पर खाने वाला नमक लगाकर धीरे-धीरे मसाज करें। इससे मृत त्वचा निकल जाएगी।
23. बेसन, हल्दी, नींबू, दही और गुलाब जल को मिलाकर लेप बनाकर चेहरे पर लगाएं। इस लेप को सप्ताह में एक बार लगाएं।