Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
I am 65 years old suffering from type 2 diabetes for the last 30 years. I am under medication. I need specialised opinion to know about the medicines and other general advice.
Infertility is a very common problem among both men and women and it refers to the inability to conceive even after regular unprotected sex. The causes of this can be varied and some of the most prominent ones are:
Causes in Women:
1. Polycystic ovarian syndrome - PCOS is a medical condition in women in which they do not ovulate. It is a major cause of infertility in most women. It can often result in irregular menstruation and an increase in the release of male hormones in the female body. This causes male symptoms like the growth of a beard, hoarse voice etc. in females. The probable causes of this condition comprise being over or under weight, thyroid imbalance etc. It is possible to treat this condition with medical aid and weight management can also prove to be helpful.
2. Lack of sufficient healthy eggs - As you grow in age, the number and health of your eggs decline significantly. This could be a possible reason for your infertility. In this condition, optimizing egg health by maintaining a healthy weight and quitting alcohol and cigarettes can help you get rid of your infertility.
3. Blockage of the fallopian tubes - Blockage of or damage to the fallopian tubes causes the tubal factor that is responsible for infertility in women. The tubal factor can also be a result of endometriosis or any sexually transmitted disease like Chlamydia etc.
Causes in Men:
1. Ejaculatory disorders - Retrograde ejaculation, premature ejaculation, and other issues associated with ejaculation may cause infertility in men. In retrograde ejaculation, the semen enters the bladder instead of emerging out of the penis during orgasm. In premature ejaculation, the ejaculation occurs before the vagina is prepared to receive the semen.
2. Chromosome defects - Disorders like Klinefelter's syndrome can cause abnormal growth of the male reproductive organs resulting in infertility. Other such syndromes include Kallmann's syndrome, Karatagener's syndrome, cystic fibrosis etc. These conditions are mostly genetic.
3. Hormonal imbalance - Male infertility can also be a result of hormonal imbalances like hypogonadism (low testosterone levels), disorders of the testicles, abnormal functioning of the pituitary, thyroid, adrenal and the other glands as well.
Related Tip: Common causes of infertility in Women?
Hello doctor Actually I want to ask you one question. It is such like. My father is suffering from type 2 diabetes. Now he is 65 to 67 years of age. My age is 36 running. I hve tested once and it was negative. I hve low sugar level. Now will I suffer from diabetes in future? Actually my life style is also full of stress. I get tired and also at the same time I am vry short tempered. Thanks
Madam I am 75 years I controlled my HTN diabetes through home my coitus stops in 73 year now it can be possible to do my coitus continue.
Does paneer contains high purine. What are some food I should avoid I have high level of uric acid in my blood.
I am feeling very thirsty since a couple of days and frequent urination. During night also 2 times urination. I am diabetic and have blood pressure also. Sugar is 200 fasting and 260 pp. Chlorestol is also high.
Hi I am a diabetic n under insulin control. I have tried all medics but right now I am under ayurvedic treatment yielding no results. Kindly help me sort out my PE problem which is destroying my married life.
My wife aged 42 having laziness and inadequate sleep. The thyroid result is T3-101, T4-10.7, TSH-5.75. Is she having thyroid disorder. Any medicine to be taken? Kindly advise.
I am 51 years old and having pain in the right shoulder whenever I lift it to put on or remove t-shirts . The pain is severe. Consulted orthopedic surgeon and x-ray taken. No fracture - only inflammation he says. But it is also due to diabetes is what they are saying. I am doing regular walking exercises and also physiotherapy exercises for this shoulder pain. No major improvement. What is the solution and suggestion. My sugar levels are below 200mg. Please suggest.
Pcod + thyroid + psoriasis was diagnosed a few years back and took appropriate allopathic for some time and then homeopathic medication for 3-4 yrs. Pcod was not found after 2nd ultra sound. Eltroxin 25mg continues, though the thyroid test was normal recently. But I have gained weight and have small dark spots appearing near knee and on left breast. Scalp remains super sticky flaky and dry, too much hair fall. No period since 6 months. Sleep deprivation till 3am most nights has been there on and off since many years. Feel low suddenly and I stay alone. Are these all interconnected and what can be controlled in diet apart from adding workout to routine?
Hi My Blood sugar level 173 after taking the meal of half an hour is it really serious or symptom of diabetes or it is normal.
Hello Doctors Can a prediabetes person can eat rice and fruits? If yes then please tell names of the fruits. And what should be avoided?
My husband is 28 years old. We have married 6 years ago and have one child after the marriage of 11 months. We want to have more child but still not conceive. My husband eats gutka from 4 years and suffering steastotis of liver called fatty liver. He also have high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high diabetes. He takes medicine regularly. He want to have sex one time in a period of 3 months due to his problem of mental erectile dysfunction. In this period he does not ejaculate naturally. Please help me. What can I do for my husband?
My SGPT level is 73, SGOT is 34, Bilirubin is 1.20 , Triglycerides level is 180. Are these level are very abnormal and please suggest how to lower down the SGPT and Triglycerides level.
Near By Doctors
89%MBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Endocrinology, DNB Endocrinology, MNAMS, Speciality Certificate (Endo. & Diab.) (MRCP, UK), Fellow of American College of Endocrinology (FACE)EndocrinologistDept of Endocrinology (Adult and Pediatric) and Diabetology, Venkateshwar Hospital,₹400 at clinic