Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KalpanaYour feedback matters!
My periods were irregular. Last month. I am planning for the baby. Accordingly the periods would be due on 28 april. I tested for upto on 25 april morning. It was negative. Should I check again?
गर्भावस्था के शुरुआती लक्षण
अगर आपने अभी हाल हीं में बिना गर्भनिरोधक या बिना कन्डोम के सम्भोग किया है, तो आप गर्भवती हो सकती हैं. आपमें आने वाले कुछ बदलाव आपको यह बता देंगे कि गर्भ ठहरा है या नहीं. अगर आप अपनी इच्छा से गर्भवती हुई हैं, तो यह आपके लिए एक अच्छी खबर है. गर्भवती होने पर एक स्त्री के शरीर, मन और Mood में कई बदलाव आने लगते हैं. तो आइए जानते हैं क्या हैं, गर्भवती होने के लक्षण.
वैसे Period असमान्य अवस्था में भी बंद हो सकता है. लेकिन अगर आप पूरी तरह स्वस्थ्य हैं और आपका मासिक स्राव बंद हो गया है, तो यह आपके गर्भवती होने का एक लक्षण है.
- कुछ स्त्रियाँ जब गर्भवती हो जाती है, तो उनके स्तनों से दूध का रिसाव शुरू हो जाता है. स्तनों से दूध का रिसाव होना भी गर्भ ठहरने का एक लक्षण है. स्तन भारी हो जाते हैं, और साथ हीं थोड़े बड़े भी हो जाते हैं.
- गर्भ ठहरने पर निपल्स चौड़े और थोड़े बड़े हो जाते हैं. और स्तन भी बड़े होने लगते हैं. निपल्स का रंग गाढ़ा होने लगता है. स्तनों में सूजन महसूस होने लगता है, उन्हें हल्का सा भी दबाने पर दर्द होने लगता है.
- गर्भधारण करने के बाद गर्भावस्था के शुरूआती 3 महीनों में सेक्स करने की इच्छा बढ़ जाती है. इस दौरान सेक्स किया जा सकता है, लेकिन कुछ सावधानियों के साथ.
- खट्टे या चकदार चीजें खाने की बहुत ज्यादा इच्छा होना. हमेशा कुछ न कुछ खाने की इच्छा होना.
- गर्भवस्था के पहले तीन महीने में बार-बार पेशाब जाना भी, गर्भ ठहरने का एक लक्षण है.
- थोड़ा-बहुत काम करने पर भी बहुत ज्यादा थकान, या ज्यादा अनावश्यक चिड़चिड़ापन आना भी गर्भावस्था में एक सामान्य बात है.
- खानपान में बिना किसी बड़े बदलाव के उल्टी या बदहजमी होना भी गर्भ ठहरने का एक लक्षण है.
- गर्भाशय में ऐथन और पेट में उसी प्रकार की पीड़ा जैसा Periods के दौरान होता है. दर्द तो ठीक है, लेकिन योनी से अगर खून आए तो आपको डॉक्टर से जरुर मिलना चाहिए.
- Period में ज्यादा रक्त आना भी गर्भवती होने का लक्षण है.गर्भवस्था में आपको विशेष सावधानी बरतनी चाहिए. और कुछ खास चीजों का पालन करना चाहिए. और इस बात कि पूरी जानकारी जुटानी चाहिए कि आपके खानपान से लेकर आपके विचारों तक का आपने होने वाले बच्चे पर कैसा प्रभाव पड़ेगा.
Hi, I am 31 year old man. We are trying for a baby and need to know who we can improve chances of getting pregnant. I and my wife are overweight, weighing 115 and 77 kgs. We have been trying for last 3 months and we are married for 4 years and 8 months now. Last year my wife had a miscarriage, though it was not a planned pregnancy. We have started taking medical assistance to conceive from last week. One problem I am facing is bout sustaining erection during intercourse. From last few months I am facing this issue and my erection lasts only for couple of minutes. Kindly suggest a solution for getting prolonged erection and getting pregnant.
Sir/mam, am thyroid patient on February my weight was 76 kg I reduce my weight to 68 kg on july August and September my periods are 2 times a month my doctor said to take scan and told my that I have pcod. He said that to reduce weight to 60 kg then there will be alright .am getting marriage on November there is any problem with my pregnancy.
Hi. I got married 2 months before n I feel quite pain full during the intercourse n some times my vagina starts burning and I no more enjoy it. But from past 3-4 days I am noticing some kinda discharged which on my under wear looks light green in colour and it's itchy and burning even though from past three days I didn't have sex. It's vry painful. M worried coz yesterday when we had sex my husband felt some white small patchy substance on his penis.
Dr. I am very much worried about the rashes in my inner thigh. And they are growing to upper thigh. They some times fade out bt sometimes become so dark. I am not getting a satisfactory answer. Plzzzzzzzzz help me .why they are occurring. Along with them sometimes vaginal white discharge comes out nd vaginal lips become hard. Bt these marks are from last 2-3 months. Plzzzzzzzzz suggest me what to do? Thnx.
I'm 46 years old having sugar and thyroid as my periods delayed from one year and I don't have pregnancy yet. Can I have any hope on pregnancy now? Please help me.
My wife missed her menstruation. And she is pregnant. We don't want child now. Is there any medical or surgical abortion I need? help. How cost it would be. please help me urgent.
My girlfriend is 24 years old and have diabetes because of that she have a lot of itching in her vagina and also have bleeding without periods. She is in depression because all of this things. please help I'm really very worried for her.
Hello madam, I am 29 years old actually me and my husband are trying for a child from last 5 months and we are not getting any success. How would I know if there is any fertility problem and why I am not getting pregnant. I am very depressed please advise me. If I have to do any test to check the fertility problem kindly advice me.
Hi i am 28 years old girl my periods are not regular and soon i get tired please suggest me some solution
When I sex with my wife what should take care to avoid pregnancy I heard the dates (Periods) when should I participate when should not participate in sex with her please suggest me.
My partner is 4 months of pregnancy. Today I took for ultrasound. Everything is fine but baby growth is very slow. So I want know that what kind food and medicine need for growth of baby. please suggest the best.
A surgical procedure, in which a woman's uterus is removed is referred to as a hysterectomy. The need for this operation can arise due to various reasons, which include:
- Development of uterine fibroids that are painful and accompanied by bleeding and other associated symptoms
- Uterine prolapse, which is characterised by a shifting of the position of the uterus, wherein it enters the vaginal canal
- Ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or endometrial cancer
- Vaginal bleeding that cannot be characterised as normal
- Development of a condition, in which the uterus thickens and is known as adenomyosis
- Chronic pain in the pelvic region
In Ayurveda, the uterus is associated with the Pitta dosha (fire element), and is considered to be a storehouse of metabolic fire. In fact, this is the reason why after a hysterectomy is performed, a woman generally loses the zest for life along with her creativity and feels demotivated, depressed, sentimental or lethargic. But Ayurveda can help in regaining your vitality post hysterectomy. Here's how:
The role of Ayurveda in hysterectomy:
In Ayurveda, the greatest healer of hysterectomy is the herb Shatavari (asparagus racemosus). This herb is known to balance out the Pitta Dosha, which is associated with the uterus. Not only that, this herb, whose name roughly means "a woman who has a 100 husbands," is extremely vital in reducing stress and in increasing Ojas (or vitality). It also helps in building stamina and increasing strength post surgery, while helping in maintaining a normal hormonal balance. A woman will also experience an increase in her Sattva (or positivity) with the help of this herb.
However, just after surgery, a woman is advised to have arjuna and turmeric as they are enriched with healing properties. A combination of other herbs along with Shatavari can help in calming the mind and keep fluctuating emotions in check. These other herbs include saffron, aloe vera, calamus, gotu kola, bhringraj, and brahmi rasayana or jatamansi. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.