Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpana GuptaYour feedback matters!
My age is 38. I was married late. We have a girl child who is now 6 years old. My husband wants to go for the second child. Some people say that children born in late ages are always by surgery. Is this true?
Iam 30 yrs old female I got married on August 21 st 2015 yet I didn't get conceive is there any problem for me.
If god gives us 3 child. 1st boy & 2nd twins boy & girl then Please suggest. Which family planing option is better.
I find lump in breast. Is it cancer and other symptoms are like lack of memory. Sweating palms. radish palms. Please tel me something whats going on. I'm tensed. Am I suffering from cancers.
I have abnormal pain in stomach, back, legs during periods. Feeling very weak below hip and excess sweating. I also feel pain in all joints during menstruation. My nails looks really pale. Im taking MEF TAL SPAS tablets on menses. It totally kills my pain however I do not like to take pain killer. I would like to treat my pain in natural way and I can feel that I'm weak. Other than menstruating days also I feel extremely weak for no reason. It affects my daily routine and being lazy. I need immediate help!
I am 22 Years old weighing 34 kgs and height 4'10" I have pcos detected from 5 years. I have very irregular periods. Last month my periods continued for a month with heavy bleeding. After taking one regestrone as directed by my doctor, periods stopped. Now after 15 days on regestrone I again had periods which lasted for 5 days. I had cramps and pain so doctor suggested blood test. They tested LH, FSH and Serum prolactin while I was on my periods. LH levels were 3.88mIU/ml FSH levels were 2.82mIU/ml and prolactin levels were 24.16 ng/ml. Due to high prolactin levels doctor gave me caberlin for a month once a week. Why are my prolactin levels so high? Am I pregnant? Is there any serious issue of tumour in hypothalamus? Do I need to worry and take serious measures? Help me.
I hav my last periods on 3 march. Nd on 10 th march I had sex with my husband i. E, on 8 th day of my periods. I also taken ipill within 2-3 hrs. Nd I also experience bleeding of 3 days from 16-18 march. I after 5-6 days of. Taking ipill. After that my periods not. Came yet. Today is 5 may. please help. What is this. I m. Vry tnsd.
I am 33 weeks pregnant and I have pain in my leg last two days and I am uncomfortable to sleep in the night because of pain and I feel baby movement only after noon is it normal or some problem? other wise my all report is fine till 32 weeks.
I am really worried as I am having clots of blood from last 15 days I had my period on 14 previous month but this month they were from 11 from then I am having clots of blood even now in a very small quantity but daily .I did my usg and tsh t3 t4 all of them are ok except that my usg shows a very small paraovarian cyst which acc to doctors is a water ball and will vansh away with time by itself. But why are these clots then? Wat is the actual problem please tell me asap.
Hi, I am 27m and my wife is 26. We're married since November 16. And this month we tried to conceive. Since then she's having back pain and tiredness. My question is what are the symptoms and how can we understand that she's pregnant.
I had oral sex 3 weeks ago without protection .I don't know about her that she was infected by hiv or not but I am very worried about myself. And please tell about symptoms.
Nowadays, changing lifestyle, increased stress level, and erratic dietry habits are the leading reasons for altered defecatory symptoms. Bleeding during or after defecation is one of the most common complaint. One should take it seriously, as there are hundreds of reasons behind this. Timely diagnostic intervention to rule out the causes is the foremost requirement, as it could be a simple infection, or piles and can range up to cancer as well. Be proactive than reactive.
Otoplasty is a cosmetic surgery which corrects the deformities or absence of the external ear. Otoplasty originated in ancient India during 800 BC.
When should you opt for an otoplasty?
- Cagot ear: This is a defect where there is no ear lobe attached to the ear.
- Cat’s ear: In this condition the outer side of the ear is pulled forward. It gives the person a more feline appearance.
- Cauliflower ear: This generally occurs when your ear looks like a cauliflower. This is also caused due to hematoma that occurs because of severe trauma.
- Cleft earlobe: In this condition, there is a notch on the fleshy part of the earlobe and can be corrected by otoplasty.
- Constricted ear: In this condition, some of the cartilage is discarded by surgery and a new one is reconstructed.
- Cryptotia: An incision is made and the upper part of the ear is exposed by contraction.
- Darwinian ear: This occurs when the rim cartilage of the conchal bone (hollow next to the ear canal) is flat and not folded outwards. The term ‘Darwinian ear’ is derived from the British biologist Charles Darwin.
- Lop ear: People who have lop ear generally have a protruding ear with a central depression, producing a more ‘cup ear’ appearance. The helix is enlarged after surgery.
- Macrotia: In this situation the ear of the patient is very big as compared to his head. So the surgeon makes incisions on the lateral surface of the pinna (outer ear).
- Microtia: In this condition the pinna is extremely small and the whole ear seems much smaller.
- Question mark ear: This is a rare defect. There is an indentation between the cartilage and the ear lobe rim. This is also known as Cosman ear.
- Scroll ear: The outer edge of the ear protrudes forward in such a condition.
- Stahl’s ear deformity: In this condition the outer skin and cartilage folds abnormally giving an ‘elf’ kind of appearance.
Otoplasty is usually done to improve the appearance of the ear in severe cases and it is important to get a recommendation from more than one doctor or more than one ENT specialist before going forward with this procedure.
I am 24 years old female. My question is I have one small size lump which is hard in my right breast but it's there from one year now and have not gone or increased. I have not consult any doctor because I have not deal with any other symptoms of breast cancer yet. The lump is not painful and I don't have any effects from that lump since I dis covered it. I regularly have my period cycles. Pls help me if it's breast cancer or not?
I am 29 years old planning for baby this year me and my husband didn't get much time together in that case ovulation kit will help.
Helo, I had periods this month only for 2 days and very little in amount and I feel my lower abdomen heavy and pressurized and little pain on sides and in centre. I had tested pregnancy in urine but comes -ve. Then after that tested for blood test s beta hcg its range comes out 5.3.
Panchakarma is an ayurvedic technique which is used to detoxify the body, boost the immune system and restore the balance in the body. Due to lack of exercise and a poor diet, the waste material generated by the body is not effectively discharged. This causes accumulation of toxins in the body that can result in diseases.
Panchakarma can be used to treat and heal the pain in the joints and the spine. There are specific treatments in panchakarma that targets these regions, they are:
1. Abhyanga - Abhyanga is a technique where warm oil is used to cover the entire body. The oil is then gently massaged so that it can penetrate the underlying tissues. It is used to lubricate the joints, muscle toning and to increase blood supply around nerve endings.
2. Pindasweda - In this technique hot cotton bags consisting of herbs, rice, and sand or medical powder are used to massage the body. This rejuvenating therapy induces perspiration in the body by which the herbs and the heat penetrates into the body. It is used to treat problems of the joints such as gout, arthritis, and sciatica.
3. Upanaha - A combination of herbal medicine is applied to the affected part and then covered with medicinal leaves. The herbs help in easing the muscles and tendons of the affected part. It relieves pain, reduces swellings and improves mobility in the joint.
4. Kati vista - In this treatment, medicated oil is pooled into a collar made from dough and then placed on the lower back for a specific amount of time. It strengthens the lower back, lubricates the spine and acts as a muscle pain reliever.
- Eating jackfruit puts an extra calories and extra weight.
- If there is such question in your mind then you should clear your doubt because eating jackfruit is much healthy.
- The flesh of fruit and even its seeds tends to be delicious and healthy.
- They are rich source of nutrients that are required to maintain healthy skin and even cardiovascular system.
- Jackfruit is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin b6 content in jackfruit fulfills about 25% of our daily requirement.
- The fat content of jackfruit is very low at just about 0.64 grams.
- Though water is not a nutrient, it is important to mention that jackfruit is made up 80% of water.
- Jackfruit contains a high amount of carbohydrate and calorie that provides energy instantly.
- It is rich in antioxidants that protect from cancer, aging and degenerative disease.
- Due to rich antioxidants, it is good for eyesight and protect from conditions like cataract and macular degeneration.
- It is a good source of potassium that maintains fluid and electrolyte level in balance. Also, it improves bone and skin health.