Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpana BaulYour feedback matters!
I took emergency contraceptive pill very regularly this month. Then I experienced bleeding for two times a month. Now I had episode of vomiting containing blood. I even pain in my ovaries n numbness in thighs. Please help I have PCOS.
I have blighted ovum with my first pregnancy, how may days should I wait to try again, what are chances it may happen again, and what can I do it prevent it.
My cousin sister is 8 weeks 2 days pregnant. In a vaginal ultrasound there is no cardiac activity. One week before a vaginal ultrasound has done growth was good, cardiac activity was recorded. But now as I mentioned above after a week in a vaginal ultrasound there no cardiac activity and size is same as last week doctor said.
I have very huge breasts and I keep getting heat boils on them as they are always covered at all times. I am scared. I am just 20. These boils come and go. My water intake is less. Can this be skin cancer? I am very scared.
I am having the white discharge but no pain, no smell I am a girl now i am 25 years old what is the tablets I am used to avoid this please send me doctor.
Inadequate intake of zinc rich foods like meat, shell fish, liver gelatin, beans, rice, bread, cereals lentils etc.
Incomplete absorption of zinc from the food due to many barrier likes presence of phytic acid in the diet hampers.
- Reduced appetite
- Retarded growth.
- Atrophy (shrinkage) of sexual organs.
- Hair loss
- Keratosis (desquamation) of tongue
- Skin affections.
- Delayed healing of wounds
- Decreased taste acuity
Indians have always been known for their passion of food, which is usually rich and creamy. With the recent calorie consciousness setting in, the Indian foods are also blamed for being rich in calories. It is therefore time to take a step back and watch the calories that you are packing with each meal.
Listed below are some common Indian foods, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, and their corresponding caloric value. The next time you plan your meal, take a conscious decision based on your overall health. This does not mean you should not relish these exotic dishes. Make sure if you have had a ghee-laden gaajar ka halwa, make sure to burn that extra calories by extending your gym time.
- Chicken curry: This popular dish with curry, chicken, and other spices like ginger, saffron and other spices contain about 600 kcal for a serving.
- Daal: About 300 g of cooked dal has about 350 kcal. The good news with daal is that gives the maximum amount of proteins, especially for non-meat eaters.
- Biryani: A bowl of vegetable biryani contains about 550 kcal while chicken biryani gives about 800 kcal. Again, this depends on the additional ingredients like the amount of ghee or oil used and other ingredients.
- Korma: While the chicken korma gives up to 900 kcal, a bowl of vegetable curry gives about 350 kcal.
- Samosas: A meat samosa has about 320 kcal, while a vegetable samosa has about 250 kcal.
- Chole bature: This fried food with big sized puris and chickpeas pack in about 450 kcal per serving.
- Pav bhaji: Another popular evening snack with fried bread and gravy, this has loads of butter applied to the bread and so it is not surprise that you add about 450 kcal with a plate of pav bhaji.
- Jalebi: This popular Indian sweet is made by deep-frying wheat-flour batter in circular shapes and soaking it in sugary syrup. Whether eaten hot or cold, it gives you about 460 kcal per serving. Add a spoonful of rich creamy rabdi to it and there would be another 150 kcal.
- Ras malai: This rich creamy sweet is extremely popular in Northern parts of India and provides about 250 kcal per serving
- Halwa: If loaded with ghee, a cupful of carrot halwa can give you about 250 kcal.Onion pakoras: This popular spicy snack contains deep fried gram flour and onions and packs in about 200 kcal when 3 pieces are eaten.
Now that you know how much calories some of your regular foods are carrying, make a mental note of all the foods you are eating on a daily basis, and make sure it does not cross about 2000 per day.
Meri age 24 years 1 year ho gye mariage ko pr baby concieve ni ho rha ultrasound bhi kraya pr kuch ni nkl rha please help me.
I had sex with my girlfriend on feb 22 i. E 13th day of her circle I used condom but I was broken then I give her optional72. On march 5 she had period and on april5 she had period but this time stomach pain was more. Is she pregnant? Or common problem during cycle.
Hello physchartist Dr. When I conceived 4 weeks preg. I was missed by new guy Dr. Said new dna cannot incorporate but then also I'm worried always keep. On thinking the same thing while. Sleep. Getting shivered. I can not face my husband he is such a lovely person expecting baby for 5 yrs. Now I'm going to deliver baby but i am n mood stress. How to relive from this Please help me.
Hi doc I had unprotected sex on 10th Oct after 2 days of my mensuration period. After that I didn't got my periods for Nov and DEC month. I did pregnancy test 2 times ist time it was positive n 2nd time negative. I don't want to get pregnant can you please help me with that.
Drinking lots of water - at least 2 litres everyday - every day during periods helps in maintaining the water level in your body and fastens the digestive process while taking care of the hormonal changes.