Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife is blooding in vagina .ita ab normal .out of date . Its start from our first married night .so what should I do?
My wife had her period on 15/11/2016 but she had a positive pregnancy report so had a MTP kit for abortion on 3/12/2016 and had bleeding for almost a week. So when will she have next period and is it safe to have sex now.
How to loose weight from 67 to 60. Also Pls help me regarding my breasts problem, as there is some milky discharge for 5-6 days only, not every month but alternatively. Its since one year. There itching also in d breast during this discharge. What tests could be done for it. Pls let me know.
If pregnancy test is positive then first 3 month what we take safety means sleeping, eating, sex etc. Please detail?
I am 23 week pregnant and my doctor tested me for thalassemia and the test came positive. I am heterozigot for beta thalassemia. My husband is ok. He is not carrier for beta thalassemia. What should I do? Should I have blood transfusion6ns? Is thalassemia harmful for my baby? Should I take some tablets? Should I make amniocentesis?
Hi sir, I had a anal sex with my wife. After that I feel very pain while am going to urinate. What may the causes for it. Please give me the correct answer.
I'm 21 year old. I had unprotected sex on 2nd Oct and took ipill. I got my vaginal bleeding on 10th oct-15th oct. I get my periods on 24th of every month. Its November 10th now. When will I get my periods. I am really scared. Please help me.
I am 17 years girl. I have some problems. The time period is changing continuously. Sometimes it will happen middle of month, sometimes last, and it sometimes 2 days then one day later, and blood is empty for bleeding, I am very nervous. I feel so weak. What can I do?
Hii.Im 18 i am suffering from over bleading. My weight is 49. suffer every month with this problem it takes 35-40 days to stop bleeding. Please suggets me why this happens and what precautions should i take to over come this problem ?
Health benefits of masturbation
1. It helps you love yourself more. Knowledge of your own body can be incredibly empowering - and the more you tune into your mind and body, the happier you'll be in your relationships. Dr. Suggests that you first get a mirror and try looking at your own genitals. If you're shy, begin in a slow, nonsexual manner and work your way up as you become more comfortable.
2. It can make sex with others better. Some people think that women who use vibrators or other toys will have a hard time orgasming with someone else, but experts say that masturbation is one of the best ways to figure out what you like in bed, and subsequently, how to guide your sexual partners. Do yourself and your partner a favor by carving out some 'me' time.
3. It can boost your confidence and body image. It's like the saying goes: masturbation is sex with a person you love, right? bust out your gadgets, videos, or do it the old-fashioned way to build up your self-esteem, because, believe it or not, pleasing yourself is an easy way to improve your outlook on life.
4. It's good for your vagina. While many women already know the benefits of Kegels, some don't know that they can get similar benefits from masturbation. Orgasms help keep your pelvic floor strong and healthy, which can prevent urinary incontinence and promote your overall sexual health. Contracting your muscles can also help relieve cramps during your period.
Hi 18 weeks pregnant all levels are fine like sugar so what diet should I take to keep baby healthy.
I am 32 years old. Recently I hv a c section delivered a baby. After that I used some ayurvedic mefic to keep body heat. So now am getting excess dehydration. My total body is burning. Unable to feed baby also am getting fatigue, tired really feeling discomfort. What should I do.
I am 23. I had unprotected sex on 16th april. I had ipill on 19th april. I got periods on 24th april, maybe that was because of ipill. The next time I had periods was on 8th june. This time (on 8th june), the blood flow on the first day was ok (like I had to change my pad only once in a day, for the first two days). Then the next 3 days i. E. The 10th, 11th and 12th the flow was less. Also I did home pregnancy test 3-4 times and each time the result was negative. After that, I got periods on 23rd june bt that was just spotting. Do you think it is pregnancy? please reply.
If the lady is pregnant she will not have her periods in normal course and what are the basic symptom to decide she is pregnant or not.
In this fast-moving world, there is no room for self. Growth of IT firms and other long-hour demanding work has led to compromises in your lifestyle - long hours in front of computer, sleeplessness, late-night sleeping, quick bites, leaving us with emotions of anger, anxiety, stress and so on. This is a major reason why people today are hypertensive.
Diseases due to Hypertension: Tension and stress are the building blocks of numerous serious ailments like cardiovascular diseases, asthma, spondylitis (back pain) and grey hair. You may also suffer from gastritis leading to ulcer.
Natural ways to treat Hypertension : Ideally, tension and stress are not diseases. If you can control these, you can control the conditions that take root because of them. Naturopathic (or alternative medicine) treatments for tension and stress are most ideal.
Here are some natural ways to treat hypertension.
- Sleep well: An adult should sleep for a minimum of 7-8 hours daily. Your body cells rejuvenate while you are in a relaxed state. Many jobs demand late-night work or night shift work. However, your body is meant to sleep early at night. Instead of working late night, you can start your work early.
- Eat right: Stress leads to elevated levels of sugar in your body. Try to avoid sugary content food. Your body needs balanced diet of proteins, carbohydrates, less of fats, and more of vitamins and minerals. For proteins, eat fish, eggs or white meat. For vegetarians, you can have soy, cereals and protein drinks. Diet must include milk products like yoghurt, milk, vegetables rich in minerals and vitamins and roughage (salads).
- Destressing exercises: Nowadays, most of the jobs demand sitting for long hours. Physical activity is one of the ways to de-stress your body. A 45-minute walk would also help. Alternatively, yoga or tai-chi type marital art helps to de-stress. Breathing techniques involved in meditation also play a vital role.
- Anger management: Develop patience. That would automatically lead to anger management at your workplace as well as at home. Be a good listener. Laughter therapy also helps as it releases many happy hormones in the body.
- Supplement for stress: This has to be the last tip when you do not perform the first four. Multivitamins containing vitamin B and minerals such as magnesium are recommended. You can count on certain herbs such as Ashwaganda, Ginseng, Rhodiola and St. John's Wort.
Despite following these tips, you may still face problems because every human is different and reaction to every remedy could be different. In such cases, approach for expert advice.