Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. KakarYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 23 years old and from childhood there is a small hole in my ear and I get smelly discharge everyday and I keep cotton in my ear always, there is no pain but I want to know what is that and why it is not getting cure. I need help please can anyone reply in brief is to what it is and what do I need to do?
Iam 33 years old. Last 5years in my ears water is coming but some times it is not coming. Sometimes coming. Pls. Help.
I am 25 years old male past 4 months I feel something in my throat but I can swallow. If I eat it comes back and then i'll swallow again. Sometimes I feel dry throat. Please reply me .
I am facing problem in my throat from last 10 years. The problem is tonsil. Should I remove it by operation or prescribe any medicine. Kindly help me sir.
I m having wax in my ears. I have gone for clearing. But after wax clearing i am not feeling batter. Suggest me
Hi Doctor, I get pain from ear to cheek in left side from last few days at night time. I feel as if there is some swelling inside. Kindly suggest.
Sir I have water or, flood inside my ear. Please prescribe, me some medicine so that my flood or water is gone. Please,help me. No doctor help me or find my proper diagnosis. MRI ,CT Shown nothing. please prescribe me some medicine so fluid is gone from ear. Or tests where I find this pblm? Im irritate from this pblm. Please help me.
Sir, yesterday during cough some blood came out of my throat. I was shocked and also very tensed. Can you please tell me the reason behind it?
27/M. What is the solution of pilonidal sinus? My surgery is on 1st September 2017, so can someone suggest a relief for the meanwhile?
Sir I have big flat and wide nose. What should I do to reduce my nose size. Is nose reshaper is good for me or I have to go for rhinoplasty.
My husband snoring in night to his mouth nd his snores differently his whole body move with snoring what am I do for it.
Hi, I am Dr Monty Talwar. I am practising Homeopathy from last 21 years. Presently I am practising in Gurgaon. Today I will talk about Sinusitis.
Sinusitis is a very common condition we face specially in young adults. The most common symptoms of sinusitis we see are;
- Cheek pain or ain resembling tooth ache
- Nose discharge which may be thick, yellowish, greenish
- There may be heaviness in the head.
- Sometimes there is a post nasal discharge or nasal blockage.
- Also the patient may complain of fever.
The most comon causes are;
- Air pollution
- Bacterial infection
- Viral infection
Lot of time we get patients which are exposed to humid or cold weather also. The symptoms are when the sinuses are inflammed, then the patient may complain of pain in the cheek region and sometimes it may resemble a toothache.
- And if there is a frontal sinus inflammation, then the patient may have a dull headache and a heaviness in the forehead.
- If it affects an Ethmoidal sinus, then there will be pain between the root of the nose and in between the eyes.
- When the sphenoidal sinus is inflammed, then there will be pain behind the eyes.
Now the symptomatic approach to the treatment will be steam inhalation which helps in liquefying the discharges and the discharges can easily flow out and patient feel relieved. Sometimes we also advice gargeling with warm water. Now in Homeopathic approach, when patient comes with acute symptoms such as cold, cough, discharge from the nose, fever or headache we give acute medicines based on the acute totality of the patients.
Once these patients are relieved from the acute symptoms then we go to the constitutional medicines. A lot of time we see that the recurrent sinusitis will lead to chronic sinusitis. So, in such cases we need to give a deeper acting medicines called the Constitutional medicines.
Constitutional medicines are given on the basis of patient's nature, temperament, personality, physical generalities, whether he is more comfortable in hot weather or cold weather, how much he seats, food likes and dislikes, stool, urination, apetite, thirst etc. So on these basis we make up te consitutional medicines for the patients which we corelate to the homeopathic medicine. These medicines are very deep acting and they stimulate the imune system of the patient so that the frequency of the attacks that they keep getting, the intensity of the attacks over the period of time reduces till the patient feels relieved with the symptoms.
So, this is how we tackle sinusitis case in Homeopathy.
Ifr you have any query regarding Sinusitis or any complaint, you may consult me through Lybrate or visit my clinic on Sohna Road, Gurgaon.
Hello doctor, my name is shashidhar reddy. From past 7 days I feel that there is a water in my left year if I pull the ear towards down slightly the audio is clear otherwise wise I can hear sound in almost half amount of good ear. As I figured out that water problem don't stay this much long so please help me to know what kind of problem is this and its remedies to be taken. And inform me how this has happened and how to prevent it further.
Namaste doctor! I'm suffering the nose problem. About my nose is blocked with the Fat. Help me doctor.
I am a medical student and having frequently otitis media. Whenever it occurs doctor advise me amoxyclav. After taking a week it subsides. And after 15 20 days it again recurs Whats the reason behind it?
Every night just when I'm about to go to sleep, my nose gets blocked. But it gets okay in the morning after a while. Should I have to consult a doctor?
Most people listen to music or their favourite videos while on the move, and they spend a considerable amount of time plugging in the headphones or earphones. If you are concerned about the pros and cons of the headphones and earphones, or rather which one is better, you will have to consider various aspects. These include noise isolation, frequency response, noise cancellation and comfort of wearing.
Earphones are devices which are worn on the pinna or the internal part of the ear. This device is also referred to as earbuds, in-ears, canal phones, buds, in-ear headphones, IEMs.
Headphones are equipment worn on or around the ear. These are not considered as handy as the earphones and are also known as ear speakers. Let’s evaluate the pros and cons of these two devices and choose the one that is better.
- Frequency response curve: This helps in assessing how much distortion is brought about by the devices which relate to the clarity. They should be able to respond equally well to all the pitches without transmitting any frequency more loudly than another. This suggests that the frequency you are receiving should be exactly similar to what has been fed in regardless of the frequency ranges. Typically, the earphones have bad frequency response while the headphones tend to have better frequency response. If you are primarily concerned about the noise distortion, then you should opt for headphones.
- Noise isolation: By this, it is understood how well does the gear help in isolating other noises than what you are trying to listen. Generally, higher noise isolation is preferred unless you are willing to hear the sounds of the ambience. Better isolation also ensures that your audio would not bother others surrounding you. A rightly fitted pair of earphones would be able to give you the best noise isolation whereas good over-ear headphones would not be able to seal the sound from going out.
- Noise cancellation: Noise cancellation is entirely different from the noise isolation. In the process of noise isolation, the atmospheric sounds which intrude in are reproduced and inverted. This is an excellent feature especially when you are travelling through public transportation or walking down the street. When it comes to earphones, the noise cancellation feature is are not as effective as headphones unless you buy any of the high end pieces. But the headphones are far better in cancelling the noises that are constantly playing in the backdrop.
Judging from all these aspects, the headphones tend to be a better purchase than the earphones, and they are also much more comfortable. Still, it boils down to personal preference at the end. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.