Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kailash Narain
Submit a review for Dr. Kailash NarainYour feedback matters!
I am 60 years of age. I use anti-depression medication. I have ankolozing spondylitis. One doctor prescribed Indocap SR. This medication is working for me. However the doctor says do not use indocap SR daily. But my problem is if I do not take indocap sr, my body pains are severe and stiffness in the neck is making entire body becomes stiff and painful. I do not normally get any abdominal effects when I take NSAIDS. Doctor says it not good to use indocap sr on a regular basis. If I do not, my pains are severe. What should I do in this situation? Please help.
Hi from last 2 days I have continuous headache, feeling uneasiness, with body pain not able to focus on work. Apart from that have the acidity problem and get the boil near anus once in two months. And also feeling of having the short breath problem. Is this due to continuous travel and climate change. Habit of smoking no drinks and purely Vegetarian is the diet.
Chronic pain is one that lasts for a long time or might even last a lifetime. It could either be seasonal - that you would experience only in winters, or it may persist throughout the year. There are many ways to cope with or get rid of chronic pain. Mentioned below are ten ways in which you can deal with chronic pain:
- Meditation: Meditation and deep breathing can help ease pain and strain on the muscles. Concentrating on the breath, overlooking your thoughts, causes the body to unwind. While you can learn to meditate by yourself, taking a class is a better idea.
- Lessen stress in your life: Negative sentiments like depression, uneasiness, stress, and outrage can make the body more sensitive to pain. By figuring out how to take control of anxiety, you may discover some relief from pain.
- Help get rid of pain with the natural endorphins from exercising: Endorphins are cerebrum chemicals that enhance your mindset while blocking pain signals.
- Exercise has another pain decreasing impact - it reinforces muscles, preventing re-damage and further pain. Furthermore, practice can hold your weight down, decrease heart problems and control glucose levels - particularly critical if you have diabetes.
- Cutting down on alcohol: It is not easy to rest with pain and liquor can aggravate pain issues. In case you are living with chronic pain, drinking less or no liquor can increase your pain improvement process.
- Join a care group, meet others living with chronic pain: When you are with individuals who have chronic pain and share what you are experiencing, you don't feel alone. You additionally gain advantage from their knowledge in adapting to the situation.
- Try not to smoke: Smoking can intensify pain flow issues and increase danger of heart or respiratory diseases
- Track your pain level and exercises each day: To treat the pain, your specialist needs to know how you have been feeling between visits. This will help in prescribing the right kind of exercise so that your muscles get their strength. Keeping a log or diary of your everyday "pain score" will help you track it. Towards the end of every day, take note of your agony level on the 1 to 10 pain scale.
- A sound eating routine: A nutritious diet is essential from multiple points of view - supporting your digestive system, reducing the risk of heart diseases, keeping your weight under control, and enhancing glucose levels. To eat a low-fat, low-sodium diet, these are important: new leafy foods; cooked dried beans and peas; entire grain breads and oats; low-fat cheese, milk and yogurt.
- Discover approaches to keep yourself occupied: When you concentrate on pain, it worsens as opposed to getting better. Rather, discover something you like doing - a movement that keeps you occupied and thinking about things other than your pain. You will not have the capacity to maintain a distance from pain, but rather you can take control of your life.
- Visit a doctor to make a diagnosis: Self-treatment is always dangerous. Have a diagnosis from a pain physician and treat it early.
My dad has cough and pains to both of is legs how to get rid of these pains. Before 3 years. Back he got accident to his left leg at that time his ankle bone shifted to back.
Sir the tablets can work inside the body directly to the parts of the body and the sprays will act outside the body. Then how can be that pain killer sprays will quick act on that part instead of a pain tablet?
I am getting sudden shock in special body parts like pelvic cavity while playing. I think this is due to weak nervous system. Suggest me a plan to get rid of this shocks and pains.
Hi, I am suffering from very warm breath from nose and mouth. Full body pain and fever with cold and cough please tell me what symptoms are this?
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
I feel weakness all the time and excessive pain and weakness during periods. I feel abdominal pain during whole month. How to cure it?
I was put on an astamyne drip along with a bottle of glucose the last week. The pain was so bad having a needle in my vein plus my hand got swollen too. It's been like almost 7 days now and my vein area still hurts on moving. Don't know why is it still hurting I tried rubbing the area for a while but the pain did not go and hurts even more. Can anybody tell me what's the reason behind that? The pain is not so severe but yeah it hurts bad.
Hy. When I workout after I fell much pain in my all parts of body. What I do to relief it form pain.
My father is suffering from body ache and he suffering from lot of stress in his mind and also he use to so much mechanical work. Please suggest some medicine or any kind of cure.
There is pain in muscles of both leg not thi. It begins during sleeping and if work or walk it don't pain. How can this problem solved or which type of medicine used? As I used to masturbation approx daily.
Hi. I have fever from last three days. And cold too. And having body pain with that. What should I do?
Heel pain is a common problem in the body where the affected person experiences pain radiating from the heel bone. Heel pain usually progresses slowly over time, it is recommended to consult a medical professional, if heel pain turns severe. The pain tends to most severe after one has been inactive for some time such as after waking up in the morning.
Heel pain is usually caused when tissues present in the bottom of the heel (Plantar fascia) is damaged. These tissues connect the heel bone with the bones of the feet and help in absorbing shocks. Tears are formed in these tissues when they are damaged or when they get thicker. These tissues are at an increased risk of wear and tear for those who are over 45 years old. The risks also tend to increase if the person is obese or whose occupation requires standing for lengthy periods of time.
Among other causes of heel pain are heel bone fractures, fat pad atrophy (a condition where a layer of fat present under the heel bone is reduced) and bursitis (inflammation of the fluid-filled sacs present around the joints). Peripheral neuropathy is a condition where damage occurs in the peripheral nerves (that transmits signals between the central nervous system and the rest of the body), this can cause pain in the heel.
The symptoms of heel pain include:
- Experiencing pain while jogging or walking
- A feeling of pins pricking the heels after waking up in the morning
- Inability to bend the heel
- Painful swelling
- Pain in the heel accompanied by fever
Prevention and treatment
Heel pain can be prevented by taking certain preventive measures such as restricting usage of high heeled shoes without proper support and stretching the heel regularly. Medications such as painkillers are used to treat symptoms of heel pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.