Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I am 18 years old and I am having fever and headache and my whole body is severely paining. What to do?
Hi sir one year ago while assisting surgery hiv patient blood fall on my forehead am nt sure drops entered in my eyes but am afraid and started pep fo 28 days after 4 months reporreport is negative recently cmpltd one report is negative 0.25 hiv antibody test normally in other patients it is low 0.7 .0.8 .0.15 like that am afraid of it increasing in my body am in full stress pls help me it will increase.
I am 21 years old, I have toothache and headache for the pass 3 month and I normally take drugs but yet there is no changes, what should I do?
I am a 20 years old male and have itch problem on my whole body from last 2 years. Specially the itch occurs on testis and related that area. There are some pock also there. I think I have allergy problem. What should I do?
I am his best friend. He tried to have sex with his gf 6 months back fr the first time. But he couldn't because no erection. After that also he tried so many times but no erection ay the time of sex only, rest of time he gets erection in morning nd while watching porn. His age is 23 now nd he's Virgin. Suggest something because he's so depressed coz of this issu.
I have sinus problem. It pains a lot me during winter seasons. I have took medicine still it didn't satisfied me. What remedies should I take.
My urine and latrine smell too much bad. Suggest me some ayurvedic medicine to remove the bad smell.
Pulmonary diseases are some of the most commonly experienced health conditions all over the world. Millions of people suffer due to various causes including genetics, smoking, pollutants and infection. Now lungs are one of the most important and complex organs of the body. They are the apparatus through which oxygen enters and carbon dioxide gets expelled.
Lungs expand and contract on a constant basis to ensure that we can breathe properly. Let us find out more about lung or pulmonary diseases.
- Asthma: This is one of the most common and potentially fatal conditions that affect children and adults. It grips the airways formed by the bronchi which branch off into smaller tubes from the main trachea that holds them. This condition causes inflammation, and even spasms, which can lead to wheezing and breathlessness. The main triggers of asthma attacks include allergies, infections and pollutants that may escape into the airways.
- COPD: This is also known as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. It is an umbrella term used for various lung conditions that cause breathing difficulties due to an obstruction of the airways. Chronic bronchitis is one of the conditions that falls under COPD, and is usually characterised by persistent, hacking coughs.
- Cystic Fibrosis: This is another condition that affects the airways by causing poor passage of mucus from the bronchial tubes. This condition is a genetic one where the mucus that gathers eventually becomes a lung infection.
- Pneumonia: This is a condition that causes an infection in the alveoli, which are the tiny tubes that the airways branch into. These are air sacs that can catch myriad infections like pneumonia.
- Tuberculosis: This is also a kind of pneumonia, which is caused by bacteria called Mycobacterium Tuberculosis. This condition usually attacks the air sacs of the lungs and can be a potentially fatal disease if it is not treated on time. The patient will require immediate hospitalisation.
- Pulmonary Edema: This condition is caused by fluid leaks from the tiny blood vessels into the surrounding air sacs within the lungs. It can also be caused due to heart failure as well as back pressure which falls on the lungs. Direct injury to the lungs can also lead to this condition.
- Lung Cancer: This is a fatal disease which can be found in any part of the lungs. It has many forms and the type as well as the location usually determines the kind of treatment option that will be followed.
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome: When the lungs suffer a sudden injury which is usually caused by a bout of serious illness, it is called ARDS. Treatment involves the use of life support ventilation.
Treatment should take all the medicine and insulin injection advised on the day of testing. Further more the regular time of taking meals and medicine is to be followed. All meals taken should be as per routine and not less or more
Diabetes once diagnosed is a life long disease which has to be controlled by Diet, Exercise & Medicine, A careless attitude towards diabetes can cost the patient heavily in terms of eye & kidney damage later on life.