Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.V. MahalakshmiYour feedback matters!
1. Drink plenty water
2. Drink natural drinks like coconut water, rice water
3. Use sunglasses
4. Cover head with cotton cloth while going outside
I have done usg also and hormones level also my lh hormone was low 2.2 and usg as normal. still I m getting scanty period.
I am suffering from polycystic since few months. And this is causing severe pain in my lower abdominal part, weight gain, irregular periods, hairs on upper lips and weakness.
My friend night just fainted while we were walking in afternoon, when I ask her are you ok then she told it's generally happens during periods! What is the precautions we can take to avoid such things to happen.
In nov 2015 I was diagnosed with PCOS. The doctor advised me to continue having Ginette-35 till I plan to conceive. Its been almost 2 years now and I am continuing with the medicine. How should I proceed if I do want to conceive? Also my weight is considerably more & its not reducing.
Hi, I am turning 26 next month. My problem is, i am not having periods properly since last 1 year. It only for last 2 days and 3rd day there is little spotting, no need to use sanitary pads. Even in first two days don't have much flow. I am not suffering from any disease neither am overweight, just have little anxiety because of office work. I take proper diet also. Still worried because earlier I had 4 days cycle. I just want to know is it normal or am thinking too much.
I am 26 years old. I had done sex on 4th day of my periods that is on 22 January 2017 and 1st day was 9th January. My last period was on 15th December 2016. And was pcod but my periods are regular. Now I want to confirm I am pregnant or not and should I take up I pill or not.
I am trying for pregnancy. Undergone treatment and take a medication for 5 days (fertomid 50 mg) from 3rd day of cycle. Now I am completed follicular monitoring on my 9th and 12th day of my cycle but it shows endometrium thickness 4 mm and advice to repeat it on 17th day of cycle. Is there any abnormality in my results.
क्षार-सूत्र चिकित्सा क्या है? तथा विभिन्न प्रकार के गुदागत रोगो की चिकित्सा में क्षार सूत्र चिकित्सा क्यों उपयोगी सिद्ध हो रही हैं?
- क्षार-सूत्र विभिन्न प्रकार की आयुर्वेद औषधियो से निर्मित medicated thread होता हैं यह एक प्राचीन आयुर्वेद चिकित्सा प्रक्रिया हैं जिसे स्व. Dr. P. J. Deshpande (1964 b. H. U.) नें एक नवीन रूप में विभिन्न प्रकार की शोध प्रक्रियाओं के द्वारा विकसित किया तथा भगन्दर आदि गुदागत रोगो की चिकित्सा में इसकी उपयोगिता को सिद्ध किया
- क्षार-सूत्र चिकित्सा विधि एक लघु आपरेशन (minor surgery) हैं जिसमें रोगी को बाद में कुछ घंटो के लिये भर्ती रखा जाता है तथा दूसरे दिन से अपने कार्यो को सुचारु रूप से शुरू कर सकता है यदि किसी रोगी को बेहोशी या स्पाइनल एनेस्थेसिया (under anesthetic) दिया जाता है तो 24 घंटे भर्ती रखना आवश्यक होता है
- क्षार-सूत्र चिकित्सा विधि एक ऐसी प्रक्रिया है जिसमें इस विधि से सही हुए रोगो के दोबारा (recurrence) होने की संभावना बहुत कम हैं
- इस दौरान लगभग 8000 गुदागत opd रोगियो का परीक्षण-जांच-निदान-चिकित्सा की तथा लगभग 300 रोगियो का क्षार-सूत्र चिकित्सा विधि द्वारा आपरेशन किया है
- इस दौरान मैंने गुरू जी के सानिध्य में जाना कि इस विधि का परिणाम 98.5 प्रतिशत सफल हैं
- इस दौरान मैंने 200 multiple opening fistula in ano रोगियो पर अध्ययन किया तथा इनमें से 21 रोगियो पर thesis तैयार किया जो पहले 2-3 बार सर्जरी करवा चुके थें लेकिन फिर भी वापस fistula in ano. Recurrence हो गया था और उनमें अच्छे परिणाम प्राप्त किये और उस तकनीक का नाम - bypass kshar-sutra aplication in high anal/anorectal fistula in ano. रखा
अन्य विधियो की तुलना में क्षार सूत्र चिकित्सा विधि द्वारा ईलाज के फायदे:-
1. आयुर्वेद क्षार-सूत्र चिकित्सा अन्य ईलाज व आपरेशन की तुलना में एक सरल प्रक्रिया है, जिसमें बिना चीरा -फाडी के औषधि युक्त धागे से धीरे धीरे कटिंग होती हैं तथा साथ ही साथ जख्म भी भरता जाता हैं
2. इस विधि से सही हुए रोगो के दोबारा होने की संभावना बहुत कम है
3. High type fistula, multiple fistula in ano में सर्जरी में गुदा की वल्लियां कटने का खतरा रहता है जिससे रोगी का लैट्रिन पर कंट्रोल समाप्त होने का खतरा रहता हैं जबकि क्षार-सूत्र चिकित्सा विधि में फिस्टूला tract धीरे-धीरे एक नियन्त्रित गति से कटता हैं
4. बनारस हिन्दू विश्वविद्यालय, aiims, icmr, Dr. P. J. Deshpande तथा मेरे गुरूवर के द्वारा किये गये शोध कार्यो तथा क्लीनिकल ट्रायल्स से यह सिद्ध हो चुका है कि क्षार-सूत्र चिकित्सा विधि गुदागत रोगो के ईलाज में सर्जरी से अधिक प्रभावी और स्थायी ईलाज हैं!
My girlfriend's last menstrual date was 3 July 2017. Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 31st July 2017. After having sex she took unwanted 72 and now its been from 2-3 days she is having cramps in stomach and pain in vagina, when she is lubricating a white fluids coming out from her vagina. She did not got her periods till now. So is there anything major problem? Is this normal or is she pregnant?
Plz provide any medicine for unprotected sex which has occurred 25 days before for prevention of pregnancy?
Is it normal to have light bleeding in early stage of pregnancy or is it any serious matter to have such situation.
Hi. For me last period date is June 22nd, today is my 30th day now a days I didn't have period. So I got pregnant ah. If I want take urine test means which day is to take possible.
I have given unwanted 72 to my gf after my protection ruptures. But now she is due on her period by 3 days and after eating papaya she gets vomiting too. Is that any chances of pregnancy. Or pills hve effect on maturation cycle.
Youth is something which is associated with vibrancy and grace. It can be said that over the course of time, there is a big impact on one’s youth. No matter how much vibrancy a woman may retain as she ages, her youthful looks are often at the receiving end of time’s cruelty. But, of course, it does not always have to be that way, especially if a woman is willing to try out fillers!
Fillers are a very effective way to make a woman look younger and they are also very safe, as long as a person who is experienced is the one who is administering them. They are injections which contain a variety of components. One of the major ones happens to be Hyaluronic Acid. While this may seem to be just another name of a chemical to most people, it is very important as it is naturally present in everybody.
In fact, it is a sugar which has a pretty big part to play in terms of the volume of the skin and its condition. Over time, the elasticity of the skin and how well it covers the underlying tissues reduce. When a dermal filler is injected, it provides a boost of this sugar, which helps fight off the effect of ageing, and quite successfully so.
The material that is injected through dermal filler is absorbed over the course of some months by the body. As a result of this, it is true that a person who has chosen dermal fillers to look younger will face a need to have this procedure done again every 10 months to a year. However, judging by the radically beneficial impact that shows almost immediately on the face, it can be said that going through the process again is something that a woman who has had dermal fillers before will think is surely worth it!
One of the biggest advantages of dermal fillers is the low risk factor associated with it, unlike other methods. It is considerably safer than surgeries, which can have their own potential complications and also have longer recovery times. Apart from waiting for some swelling to subside, there is negligible recovery time for dermal fillers. When there is so much in favour of it, why not give dermal fillers a shot? They not only fill one’s face, but also fills one with the exuberance that comes with looking younger! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
If a female is having cyst in her one breast which very hard, movable n pains only when pressed. Is it breast cancer. Plsss reply.
Our body and brain experience a considerable number of changes as we age. These are both physical and mental and influence each part of our lives. One zone where you will notice a huge distinction due to coming of age is sexuality and your sexual performance. Men and women will both undergo changes happening inside their bodies. For men, erectile dysfunction (ED) will turn out to be more normal. One may free the capacity to get and keep up an erection amid sex or find that his erection is not as hard as it used to be when he was young.
Stamina in bed is also likely to go down, and you might last much less than before. Women may feel libido loss and loss of sexual longing and dryness in the vagina. The vagina tends to get narrower with old age, and its walls become thin and stiff.
Sexual problems and decreased interest or performance spirit due to age happen because of the following factors:
- Arthritis: Joint aches and pain because of arthritis make you unable to be comfortable performing sex. Rest, showers, and changing the position or timing of sexual activity can be useful. Medicines or a surgery will help you get rid of this pain.
- Pain of any kind: Lasting pain of any nature affects your sexual performance. With old age, the body experiences pain due to different reasons and these hamper your sexual life. Medicines for these pains sometimes have side effects, which affect your sexual health.
- Cardiac diseases: Narrowing and solidifying of your arteries can change the blood vessels. This does not allow blood to flow smoothly. Men and women may have issues with having an orgasm. Men may experience difficulty with erections. When your heart is not working properly, you will never be able to perform in bed normally.
- Dementia: Dementia affected people become more sexually interested, but they cannot judge the nature of sexual behavior. Dementia patients lose all kinds of normal senses, but still tend to be sexually attracted to women.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is common among aged people. Diabetes affects your sex life and ED may be caused. Medical measures might fix this disorder. Diabetes inflicted women are likely to get yeast infections in the vagina. This causes irritation and you normally would not have the longing for sex.
Ageing may affect your sexual life and health in many ways, and you cannot change most of the factors.