Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. K.V.BhaskarYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from anxiety and panic disorder please help me out from the past 2moths I'm not feeling well how to reduce it.
Can Vitamin D deficiency cause depression or anxiety? If yes, how to balance it and how much time it will take to reach up to normal level?
I suffering from OCD. I am taking Xet CR 37.5 mg one tablet in the night. What is the maximum dose one can take xet cr without side effects.
Dr. The thing is I have been living alone for about 8 year alone far from my family. I visit them once a year for like 2 or 3 weeks. I am not married yet but I am in a relationship since 2009. At the beginning everything was going well with him and my family too. But now I do not want to be with him. It is being 3 years almost since I lost my feelings for him. I could not break up with him because my mom wants me to merry him as soon as possible. Last year I met a man. And I had an affair with him cause I wanted to be happy. I wanted someone whom I want. He never told me that he was married but I found it latter that hr is married and have two kids. But I could not leave him. I just love him so much. Even from this relationship with him o could not find happiness and all this marrying someone else and being in love with someone I can never get and family forcing me to get married is just killing me inside. I am so sure that I will never live a happy life if I merry the one my mom wants me to. But I never do anything my mom do not want to. Even doing a teaching course is what my parents wanted me to do. I never wanted to be a teacher. But I am doing this for my parents. What I feel is that my life is falling apart. I never deserve to have what I want. And I have changed a lot. I have being so careless about everything even to my self. I do not want to eat, I do not want to see people and have be with them I do not want to have fun. I just love being alone in my room. Being aline makes me more comfortable than being with people. My mom pointed out that I can not control my anger now and I know that too. I get emotional with simple simple thing and I cry alot. I do not know why. Getting angry and being sad always. I just get these feeling out nowhere. It is like I know nothing about my self. I can not control me. The one I had an affair with also love so dearly. I know that and that is the reason ge could not tell me about his marriage. He tried to tell me about it later but I did not believe him aa it is something I never wanted to believe. But now everything is in front of me but I can not leave him and he do not want ro leave me too. I could merry him as his second wife too but my family will never alow it as it will bring bad names to my family and they say that once a cheater always a cheater and I do not believe this. I know this change in my behaviour is not a good thing. But I can not and I could not change it. Another thing is that I never share my feelings with others cause in my heart I believe that no one understands me. No one will ever understand me. Dr. Could you help me or give me some suggestions that I could change my self and be like a happy girl I was before. Thank you.
Doctor, I am suffering from anxiety problem and chest pain, I am 44 years old F, my body is trembling. What to do ?
Depression is a mental state which is not easily identified in its early stages; it is evident only when the symptoms become obvious. You may overlook it as a passing phase, and assume it to be normal. The people around you may also get used to the symptoms and accommodate accordingly. This can make the identification of depression even more complicated. Homeopathic treatments are entirely natural and do not carry any side effects. They are holistic treatments that get rid of the cause instead of just treating the symptoms of depression. The various homeopathic remedies for depression are:
- For anxiety related depression: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy that is used in the treatment of anxiety. The symptoms that it is used to treat are the ones, which occur suddenly and make you extremely pessimistic. For acute panic attacks, this medicine is very effective. Some other medicines that are also used to treat anxiety are Argentum Nitricum and Arsenic album.
- For depression in teenagers: Kali phos is a very effective homeopathic remedy for treating depression in teenagers, the causes of which are usually hormonal changes and high levels of stress. In some cases, depression may also be triggered by genetic factors. Ignatia is also used to treat depression in teenagers.
- Stress related depression: Kali phos is used to treat stress-related depression. It also helps in treating fatigue with homeopathy.
- Insomnia that results from depression: To remedy insomnia resulting from depression, you can opt for Kali Phos and Coffea Cruda.
- Severe depression: If the symptoms of depression are very severe and include suicidal tendencies, Aurum Metallicum may be recommended.
- Depression resulting from menopause: It is common for a woman to undergo a phase(s) of depression during menopause. The homeopathic remedies that are used in the treatment of this condition are Lachesis and sepia.
- Seasonal affective disorder: This type of disorder usually occurs during the winter season. The treatment for this disorder is prescribed after a proper diagnosis of the symptoms. Ignatia is a remedy that is usually recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.
Hi I m 21 years old and doing engineering. I m unable to memorize the things for long last. When I sit for study I usually study not more than 2 hours and got headache after that. What should I do to improve my memory.
When I have an argument or trouble with my husband he stops talking n his silence becomes a major problem for me. I feel suffocated from inside and sad. When I try to make him react something he doesn't show much. It is also part of his personality. He talks very less. I have so much to say but can not say and feel depressed from inside. I have told this to him many times and every time he makes promise to change his nature in such situations. But he doesn't do it. What should I do? Every time I take initiative to finish all this and get normal. But this time its too much. I feel like leaving such kind of life sometimes. Guide me how can I realise his problem nd finish this soon.
Sir/madam I feel uncomfortable while I am in front of a lot of people. Especially when attending functions etc. I prefer not to go for such functions and I can't (or I don't want to socialise with people). I prefer staying at my home rather than any other place. I feel a lot of mental stress while I think I am being noticed by people. Its like a lot of tension is developing in me. Can you tell what is my exact problem?
I had been suffering from mental anxiety, disturbance. I feel mentally weak. Physically I am ok but not mentally. I can not concentrate easily. What homeopathy medicine should I take?
Depression and some antidepressants curb sexual drive. This has a negative effect on the depression as sex releases 'happy hormones'. Thus, depression and your sex life share a cyclic relationship. The effect of depression on your sex life is a result of both brain functioning and physical changes in the body.
Here are a few things you can work on if stress or depression is ruining your sex life:
- Break the pattern: Depression often makes a person withdraw from others and cease to enjoy any experience. This becomes a thought pattern that cannot be cured with medication. Talking to a counselor can help unlearn these thought patterns and help people form new social bonds. As part of the treatment, the patient will need to find and explore new ways of enjoying sex that can strengthen strained relationships. Talk to your partner.
- Having an open conversation with your partner: It is the key to improving relationships and one's sex life. Talk about your sexual needs and help your partner understand your mental barriers to sex. Find forms of foreplay that appeal to both of you. It is also important for you and your partner to understand that there is no 'standard' to how often you should have sex or how you should feel after it.
- Try to stay away from performance anxiety: Don't let performance anxiety take a toll on your sex life. Studies show that being conscious about their performance in bed leads men to lose their erection, which takes all the pleasure away from intimate moments. Instead of being stressed about your sexual performance, focus on your partner's needs and attend to them for a more pleasurable sex life.
- Don't make it seem necessary to have sex even if your partner is tired: If you find that stress due to problems at workplace or financial issues is affecting your partner considerably, then respect his/her decision of saying no to sex. Don't pressurise your partner to get intimate just because you want it. Your patience and understanding nature will increase your partner's admiration towards you, in turn leading to a more passionate and happier sex life. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!