Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I had fever with body pain and leg, foot pain past 3 weeks back. But till today my foot is paining. Pain comes when I sit for long time and at the time of wake up from sleep. No fever now but only pain exists. What I need to do?
I am 22 years old and currently doing pg in physics. I have the problem that I usually feel frightened to speak in front of a gathering, and the problem only becomes worse if there are women around. Like I somehow don't feel comfortable in classroom and ask questions to the teacher. I always feel uncomfortable to speak to the girls when they come to for help or to discuss anything. I feel awkward (become red faced and sweat) if people look at me when I speak, but there is no such problem if there is complete darkness or there are only a few known people around. I have always been a bright student with thousands of successes to cheer about but this problem somehow doesn't allow me to enjoy my hard earned successes. Now I am in a fix what to do. I was thinking about taking sbl tranquil. please let me know if it is gonna help.
I am gurdas singh age 46 my problems is depression thinking, afraiding and angry some other problems.
I just don't enjoy the things I used to, and I don't feel much like visiting friends or family. Is this part of aging?
I m taking beta cap tr 20 at morning for tremor but still getting shocks. librium 10 fr anxiety little help. But my sex desire is very low any extra medicine to be add in please guide
I failed in my class test in EC so I am depressed and I am go to for suicide Then suggest what I do?
I am 58, in service and therefore have tremendous pressure in my mind what should i do to relax free my mind ?
He is Lane and he wanted to build body also he is smoking and unable to quit how to get six Pack for him.
I met an accident and after check up found out that I am having a hairline fracture on my right feet. I am facing severe pain and swelling. What should I do now? Please help.
I have been learning vocal music since 1 year. When I get up in the morning, my voice is very heavy and low. When I rehearse music in the morning, it feels uncomfortable can't go high note also. Please suggest.
Sir, My friend is 30 years old. He is depressed all the time because he is feel guilty. When he was 18 years old he slept with his mom when his mom was sleeping his hands was on her breast and abdomen. He was not in control. His mother does not this matter. Sometimes he was doing it. One day he realized then he feel depressed. He is attempting to suicide but fail. He is worried since last 11 years about this matter. He does not share this matter to any friend and to her family member. He told me this matter and not to say that another person. Now, he belongs to the deep problem. He is feeling guilty. So what should I do in this matter. Please reply sir.
I m getting whole body pain after coming back from school and I m feeling like fever n till morning I m fine n then same thing repeat.
I have been married 4 months back. My husband was good in the beginning, we enjoyed a lot and we had sex regularly. He spends more time chatting with his friends and asks girl friends to send their photos (not nude) and even makes their friends as his. This was from the beginning but I noticed it recently. He hides many things from me. When I knew that he chats and questioned him He started deleting chats. He watches porn videos a lot and says that he is doing his work. He keeps a hand on me while sleeping and engages himself in chatting. He spends a lot money for his family and thinks a lot to buy many thing for me. He even drinks beer and eats non veg. He promised me that he will stop drinking. We have sex now a days only on weekends. He enjoys watching porn videos without me. We are not happy in our relation. I love him a lot and please suggest me something.
You had a hectic week and by the time weekend rolls in, all you just want to do is kick back and sleep. But in the blink of an eye, the weekend’s gone and you feel stressed because you wasted it. The weekdays are all about your work and the weekends should be about you. So, here are some tips to de-stress your weekend:
- Do some yoga: Yoga is a relaxing and calming activity. So bring out your yoga mat and stretch or meditate. You would feel your stress levels dropping immediately!
- Hang out with an old friend: Call up an old friend and go check out that new café you have heard so much about. Unwind over a cup of lazy afternoon coffee and you would be surprised how happy you feel afterwards.
- Sweat your stress out: If yoga isn’t your thing, hit the gym and sweat it out by doing some cardio or playing your favourite sport. Being active prevents heart diseases and helps you lose weight while making you happy and relaxed as well!
- Potluck dinners: Host a dinner where every one of your guests brings something to eat thus, cutting down on your stress of preparing a lavish spread. And you get to socialise in plenty too.
- Trying new recipes: Read an interesting recipe somewhere over the week? Why don’t you try it out this weekend? Cooking or baking can be great therapeutic activities.
- The importance of being idle: Do nothing or pick up a book, watch a movie to relieve your stress. This is your “me” time, so do what you want to relax.
- Long walks: Not only it is a good thing for your heart, walking is amazingly de-stressing. So when you do your errands this weekend, walk instead of driving everywhere.
- Sitcoms: A good laugh can help you relax. So put on your favourite comedy show, or check out the show your friend recommended.
- Limit your chores: Don’t spend all your weekend doing chores, instead do all of them in the mornings so you can keep your afternoons free. This will keep your mind blessedly unoccupied.
- Prepare a to-do list: Yes, the last thing you need to do is prepare for the work week ahead, but making a to-do list can be relaxing, especially if you have a lot on your mind.