Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
I am using combiflam with zinetac tab for body pains daily morning and restyle 0.5 mg three tabs at 10.00 PM for sleeping are there any side effects if so what kind of side effects pl. Let me know without side effect medicine for the above problems.
I am done ECG echo tmt lipid thyroid all are normal since November but in echo report shows GRADE 1 DYSTOLIC DYSFUNCTION AND TACHYCARDIA DURING STUDY AND RECENTLY ECHO REPORT SHOWS NOTHING.
i am not getting sleeps completely, generally dreams about the routine office works and conversations. Please advise.
I have 24yrs old i'm using the hans and tobacco in previous 2years I couldn't stop now how can I out from this happens.
Psychology doctor I need, my wife now a days she is not feeling well with me some times she is happy some times she worries she tells you r not looking well & when I came home late so many questions she asking this thing is happen after after 40 years marriage. Some times she is happy some times disturb her mind set also I advice to come doctor she is not accept if you like you go and checkup yourself.
From last 6 years I am smoking cigrate bt now I want to leave it. So can you please help me with that.
Sir I am 25 years old. I am suffering from social phobia like in group, travelling on road but I have lot of stage daring. Then why this phobia created and what is solution. please help.
2. Child parental issues. Due to nuclear families.
3. Inter personal relations, wife and husband.
4. Pre divorce or post divorce.
5. Sexual doubts.
6. Feeling loneliness or depression.
By phone call or video conference, by consulting at stress management lab or clinic.
Dear Doctor, As I am suffering with severe anxiety, severe nervousness since 15 years. I am getting nervous and anxious for very small things. During such situations my mind is blocking, palpitation also occurs, I unable to writing during shivering also, in such situations I can't do any thing. In addition to that I have a problem of preejaculation during intercourse, in all respects I am feeling not well. Kindly advise us which treatment is better for the problem for immediate relief.
My wife was suffering from depression . She is taking pills prescribed by psychiatrist for last 04 months and has adviced to continue for 12 months. Tablets prescribed are lametac 100, what are side affects and whether after completing the course she will be alright as of now there seems to be no problem she happy,energetic caring out whole household work.
There is a wide range of remedies that are available to treat depression in young adults. While there is no proven way of treating depression, broadly there are three approaches that is psychological, medical and natural. The key is to know the cause of depression. Once the cause is known, a qualified professional decides the course of treatment.
Psychological Treatment: Psychological treatments revolve around talking with the patient and change the way he thinks. It equips an individual to cope up with stress, depression and conflicts.
The three most popular treatment approaches are CBT, IPT and MBCT:
- Cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) is an approach where the behavioral pattern of the patient is analyzed and a certain change in behavior is suggested to deal with depression. CBT is a problem-solving approach where a psychologist first analyzes the problem and helps a patient to see the problem from a more positive aspect.
- Interpersonal therapy (IPT) deals with problems related to personal relationships. It analyses the relationship pattern of a patient and specifically addresses them to drive away depression.
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT) is a group activity and encourages a patient to express their feelings. The idea is to share as much as a patient can. It helps the mind to focus on the present rather than wondering it to something irrelevant that causes depression.
Medical treatment: Medical treatment deals with depression with the help of antidepressants. Medication depends on the level of depression. For more serious depression, such as psychosis and bipolar disorder, a doctor often prescribes psychotic drugs along with antidepressants and mood stabilizers. Medical treatment is suggested only when psychological treatment fails. A patient might have to get admitted in a good facility for a short time or full period of the treatment.
The natural treatment: It is related to lifestyle changes and helps a patient overcome depression. It can be followed along with other forms of treatment. Some good practices are as follows:
- A good diet: A healthy diet often helps to fight depression. Serotonin rich food such as coconut oil, fish oil, eggs, cherries, Omega-3 acid greatly helps in fighting depression.
- Stay away from Caffeine: Any caffeine related products such as coffee, cigarettes or liquor should be avoided during the depression.
- Meditation: Meditation greatly helps in overcoming depression. It offers the much-needed piece of mind and helps to concentrate more.
- Daily exercise: It has been observed that regular physical activities such as walking, running and free hand exercise can be of great help in overcoming depression. It uplifts mood and reduces stress.
- Pumpkin seeds: Pumpkin seeds contain important elements such as magnesium, healthy fat, amino acid and L-tryptophan. Pumpkin seeds help to secrete serotonin and serotonin, in turn, help in fighting depression.