Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. K SurenderYour feedback matters!
5 years ago doctor done filling of my teeth because of cavity infection. Now the problem is that filling came out of the tooth and tooth start paining. It gets hurt with simple water too. Other doctors said root canal will be done. I don't want rct treatment capping etc. I know filling can't be done because half of the tooth got broken when filling came out. Please suggest any other possible solution. Either I want to take the teeth out or any other solution please?
I want to ask that how can we remove the yellowness of our teethes as it is a common thing in most of us and I want to know its solution?
Dr. sahab meri daad main keeda lag gaya hai wo andar khali ho gayi hai aur uska colour black ho gaya hai usme thanda garam bhi lagta hai ab main kya karun please koi keeda hatane ko medicine ya koi upay ho to please aap bayaiye ji.
I have been taken gutka since 4years and my jaw is not elongate as usual. And I cant open my mouth as usual I do. Please give a suggestion to qure it. Thank Q.
I am 18 yers old from rajasthan. In our village there ,water contain fluoride in it. So my teeth become yellow due to it. I show this to doctors but they can't do perfect solutions. Please suggest me answer. How to become my teeth yellow.
Teeth ache in taking sweet. Pain during eating in right lower molars. Black staining of teeth. Disorientation of front teeth.
I Met with accident and I lost my two tooth, doctor inserted artificial tooth with caps. Now I am feeling very uncomfortable when I see some items like cane.
I will be getting mouth ulcers regularly. I eat the same food which others eat in my home. I have consulted so many doctors in my area but no use. What is the reason? please find me a better capsule to recover the ulcers.
I drink coffee and tea regularly now my teeth has become more yellowish and stay. Would I be able to whiten my teeth and make it whiter. Which are the better ways to whiten and would they have side effects?
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.