Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. k Shankar SharmaYour feedback matters!
Am 18 year old female, finished 12th std. I am having headache from a couple of days. I had taken tablets but no use of it. What should I do now?
Meri body mein bhahut sweat aata hain, koi home remedies batao isse bachne ke liya. Please Suggest me something.
My voice is decreasing day by day but their is no pain or no irritation in/out of my throat, what should I do?
I m having pain in my throat while speaking nd eating nd dat pain is really treble I can't Handel dat So wat should I do for dis.
Can chicken harbour hiv virus in case blood come in contact with wound or if we have sex with chicken can we get hiv.
I am a patient of pcos and had ipill in past. My doctor prescribed me krimson 35 and mayonext and after 4 moths he changed it to femilon. I read somewhere that it had high risk of breast cancer. Is it true because my mother had breast cancer? And what other risk femilon have?
It was notified that drinking concoction of parsley leaves and coriander at intervals, it clean kidneys hence I wanted to know as to what a ckd patient with restriction of half litre of water per day should act to cleanse his kidneys.
Hi doctor. Am planning sex with my gf without safety .my gf date is on 1 October. We are planning sex on up coming friday .does it is safe or not.
My father age is 59 years and weight about 104 kg due to heavy weight have heavy pain in my father's back. Give some suggestions to avoid this pain.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.