Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. k Shankar SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi , Sir! I have problems in my sex life , I can't enjoy my sexual life because of early ejection that's why I can't satisfied to my life partner and I can't do the sex more then 3 mins . Please help me.
I'm having periods since Jan24. I'm suffering from pcod and thyroid. I was taking treatment in acupuncture and was not satisfied by those results. I consulted gyn tdy and started Femilon tonight. She told me to intake femilon 3times/day till my periods stops and then 2times/day for 2 days and then complete the pack by taking 1pill/day. Will femilon help me in controlling pcod?
I'm 18 years old boy when I am masturbation completed (2 years doing masturbation ) on that day and next day itself I feel weakness in my body. After 3 days I feel good Is it any problem.
I am aged 64. Hernia on left side. Some mornings feel difficult to do normal in toilet. Takes motion from anus using finger several times, leaving gas out. Heating by water bag provide some relief. No blood, but a thick fluid come out, no medicine taken yet. When rectum is free. Please advise.
If you have got diabetes, then it is quite natural that you will soon face acute eye troubles. This is the reason diabetic patients are always suggested to keep their blood sugar levels controlled so that eye troubles can be easily avoided. Thorough medical check-up is required in order to detect conditions of the eyes. Some of the commonest eye troubles occurring due to diabetes are cataract, glaucoma, blurry vision, diabetic retinopathy and others.
List of eye diseases caused by diabetes:
- Diabetic Retinopathy: When the retina's smallest blood vessels get severely damaged due to increased blood sugar, then this kind of eye condition occurs. Early detection of this eye condition can save your eyes, but if it is too late, then nothing can be done, and it might even lead to blindness.
- Cataract: Fogging or clouding condition can bring this kind of condition and this can only be corrected by wearing proper corrective lenses. However, if you fail to control diabetes, then in spite of wearing glasses, your eye condition might get deteriorated day-by-day. Glared or blurred vision is the most common symptom in this regard.
- Glaucoma: When the eye fluid is not drained properly, then this kind of eye trouble occurs. In fact, eye pressure increases to a great extent as a result of which delicate eye nerves can get severely damaged. The blood vessels of the eyes can get clogged causing greater interruption in vision. Medicines can make aqueous humor to get drained in a proper manner, and thus you should go for a proper eye check-up so that you can acquire the requisite medicines. Some popular symptoms of glaucoma are headaches, eye aches, blurred vision, watery eyes, vision loss and others.
- Diabetic macular edema: This eye disease mainly occurs in the advanced stage of diabetic retinopathy. Macula is nothing, but the most delicate part of retina and when it gets swollen, then you might face this eye trouble. Only medications can help you to get rid of the same and thus immediate medical help is needed.
- Blurry vision: Though this is quite a small and temporary eye issue for diabetic patients, but this condition might turn into a serious one if you neglect to correct the same in the very beginning. You might even face blindness due to negligence of this trouble. Also, fluctuating sugar-levels should be stabilized so that this kind of trouble can be easily tackled.
Fischer problem, l am using healthfacit to pump water in to the assole to have smooth motion, now my bilrubin is 4.8 ,my question is that due to this watering, will this bilrubin be high?
Im 18 years old Im masturbating from last 7years Its good Im still doing that job Its good to health And I met a problem of tb before 6month I took treatments doctor say" you are alright"(after treatment) That decease may come again r not.
1) Boost Immunity: They help in production of antibodies and other substances that fight infections.
2) Digestion: They help in digestive disordes, gastro as well as other stomach related problems.
Yogurts, Probiotics fortified drinks and foods are the common sources.
I do not ejaculate sperm but I use to do a little nd then stop doing Is this equal to sperm ejaculation?
I am 22 old male i am suffering from gastric problem and pains? I used the medicine omme-d, unienzyme, dizine syrup in last 2 months. But repeated the problem stomach in no problem chest pains occurred because why this problem. I am follow the correct diet no eat the fast food and no smoking and alcohol.
Hello Sir I am 22 years old male, I am suffering from one side brain pain and also one side hand, leg, tongue, teeth and also skin go to unconscious sometimes, and also both eyes can not see properly during this full process my mind hanged at all for minimum 24 hours. I can not understand what going on? This full problem happens sometimes but when I don't know. Since last more than 7 years. What should I do?
I m suffering from allergy problem from last 18 months. I m on daily medication namely l hist mont if I miss d medicine single day itching started badly on d who le body n turnd into red rashes. Please suggest me something so that I can get rid of dis problem in a week or two.
Type 1 diabetes is also partly inherited. However, Type 1 diabetes generally needs a trigger such as an infection or something similar that aggravates the body?s reactions to insulin.
Steroids and stress are generally known to be causes of Type 2 diabetes other than inherited genetic defects.
Obesity and a sedentary lifestyle are among the most common causes of type 2 diabetes. Obesity leads to a development of insulin resistance in the body. Insulin resistance occurs in non-obese people as well and many obese people do not develop insulin resistance. It is important that you keep in mind that while obesity in itself may not be a cause for diabetes it is a contributing factor that drastically increases the risk of developing diabetes.