Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. K S Talwar

General Physician, Delhi

350 at clinic
Dr. K S Talwar General Physician, Delhi
350 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. K S Talwar
Dr. K S Talwar is one of the best General Physicians in Preet Vihar, Delhi. You can visit him at Metro Hopital in Preet Vihar, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. K S Talwar on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Metro Hopital

21, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Laxmi Nagar. Landmark:-Opposite CBSE Building, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
350 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. K S Talwar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 27 year old man. I am facing varicose vain problem in my two legs. Please assist me. I am living at cochin.

General Physician, Indore
This needs surgical treatment so better go for surgeon and do the needful, in the mean while avoid long standing and give some cleaning of legs,
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctors, m facing a problem of early discharge. M discharge with in a minute after intercourse. I do a lot masturbation. My sperm counting also become low. Plzz suggest me some medicine. Plzzz suggest some medicine.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
As per your concern i would suggest you an remedy Natural home remedy using almonds, cow's milk, ginger powder, cardamom and saffron: Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac 1. Soak 10 almonds in water overnight 2. Peel off the skin and crush them the next morning 3. Take 1 cup hot cow's milk 4. Add the crushed almonds 5. Add a pinch of ginger powder 6. Add a pinch of cardamom powder 7. Add a pinch of saffron 8. Mix well 9. Drink this every morning This will help with your concern, if it dosent work then you must consult ayurvedic doctor.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Dr. I had a stone in my left kidney. Stone measuring 6.5 mm. Three weeks back I under went cystoscope left URS+laserlitrospy +DJ stain. Still stent in situ. Dr. recommend for another scanning. Scanning result is 3 mm stone in lower portion of kidney. Kindly advise what to be done, how this stone can be removed. I am driving 2~3 liters of water a day.

BHMS, PGDM (Emergency Medical services)
Homeopath, Pune
Hello Lybrate User. Take homeopathic medicine Berberis vulg 200 (5 pills twice a day) For 2 Days. For Further Management consult Privately for Detail Case Study. Reply Feedback. Good Day.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Which medicine can I use for ulcer? It seems that when I eat something even rice it becomes acidity? What will I do?

BDS, Post Graduate Certificate Course in Clinical Research, MDS
Dentist, Gurgaon
Baking soda can cause irritation in some patients. Apply mucaine gel or oraways. If still persists then chk vitamin levels.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 yrs old. I have problem of PCOD and problem in L4 L5 bone since 2 yrs. Now I am overweight. My wt is 70kg and height is 162cm. Guide for wt loss.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FCPS, DGO, Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP)
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
There is no short cut, for anyone who wants too loose weight it is dieting (low calories but maintaining all essential parts) and excercises to loose calories. Dietician can guide you specifically.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Doctor, My age is 20 years. I have a boyfriend. We very often smooch each other. He is asking me to have oral sex with him. I don't know how to give oral sex properly. can you tell how to have oral sex?

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear lybrate user. I can understand. I suggest you not to ask such questions in this platform. This is a healthcare platform. if you hav any question regarding sexual health, please go ahead and ask. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 yrs old. Suffering from constipation for 4 days. Please tell me, how can it be cured. And does constipation causes weight loss.

PGDD, RD, Bachelor of Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Reasons for constipation are numerous. Try to eat a balanced diet of small frequent meals. Avoid a very heavy meal or a very long gap in between meals. Include fresh fruits vegetables and whole grains in your diet. Avoid outside junk foods. You must take a conscious effort to drink at least 3 liters of water per day. If you are constipated you will feel distention which will lead to reduced appetite which can thus cause weight loss.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 32 year old male I am not getting proper motion in the morning time, when I woke up one time I wil go, after sometime again I wil come, daily 3 times I have to go in the morning.

MS - General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
No smoking and alcohol. Avoid outside spicy and fried food. Walk about 3-5 kms daily. There should be gap of 2hrs after dinner and sleep. Small and frequent meals is of help chew your food properly at time of lunch and dinner. Keep your blood sugar controlled. Raise your bed about 4" from headend side. Get your gastroendoscopy done. Tab nexpro-l 1 tab empty stomach.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have throat pàin / infection. I'm new to Hyderabad. Can anyone suggest a medicine for me?

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Dear lybrate user, do you suffer from tonsillitis or laryngitis, take, homoeo medicine: @ phytolacca 200-6'pills, twice a day. @ belladonna30-6 pills, thrice a day. Drink lukewarm water. Inhale steam, twice. Gargle with hot saline water, twice. Your diet b easily digestible, non-irritant, on time avoid, dust, smoke, junk food, please, report, after a wk. Take, care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have cold cough and fever for last 6 days. I have been taking medicines but its not going.?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, follow health advises given below: measure your temperature and tell me reading 1. Avoid exertion 2. Take tablet paracetamol 500 mg after food(If No drug allergy) as and when required for fever more than 99 f (maximum 3 tablets with gap of 8 hr can be taken in a day) for 3 days 3. Lot of fluids to be taken 4. Take proper diet homemade food like moong dal dalia, chapati etc. 5. Avoid wearing synthetic and tight cloths. 6. steam inhalation carefully by steam inhaler twice a day for 2-3 days go for CBC test and consult physician for further management and let me know what medicines you were taking and also tell me if you are having other symptoms like cough/ throat pain/ burning urine/ stomach pain so that we can confirm cause of fever.
10 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor I have been having stomach cramps and loose stool since 2 days vomited twice yesterday after having food. What should I do?

MD - Alternative Medicine
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Mumbai
Hello, avid outside foods, milk n milk products except butter milk, bakery products for 15 days drink butter milk, fruit juice, vegetable soup 4/5 times a day tab bico=3 & 8 2 tab 4 times a day for 1 week n then report pl stay healthy - naturally.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old and smoking till 5 year I want to quit smoking and having slight of pain in the upper chest part of lungs and also some headache and loss of memory problem please suggest me.

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
You have to stop smoking. These are all signs of developing problems primarily due to tobacco use. To quit do the following: When quitting, you must take one day at a time. If you look too far ahead you will get discouraged and will give up. If you sit and count the number of days you have given up, that will also focus too much on achievement. You must focus on the here and now, on that day to be precise. After all quitting is not that easy due to many factors. So even if you fail one day, you must try and try again. Very few people succeed in their first attempt. Your persistence will eventually pay off. The urge to discontinue is hampered by many factors but the worst of them is the conditioning. In fact these conditions can exist all through the day unlike other addictions. But your desire to want to stop is the most important factor. It is important to find out about the ill-effects of smoking to have a reason that alarms you about continuing in the habit. The information is really scary but true and you must remind yourself about this every day. The nicotine in tobacco smoke stimulates the heart beat to raise the blood pressure in no time at all. So you must avoid it like the plague: it is just very bad medicine for you. In fact it is highly toxic too. You will need to stop smoking or consuming any tobacco related items with immediate effect. You should start vigorous exercises, gradually increasing it over a period of time. Do deep breathing exercises every time you feel like smoking (try Yoga), and replace the oral urge with some healthy food substitute to satiate the need. You may also take hard candy or chewing gum. If the urge is too strong, then use nicotine chewing gum or nicotine patches, for a little while until the smoking drive reduces, substantially. You may also join Smokers Anonymous in your city where the support is really extraordinary for like-minded people who are also in the same situation. Keep yourself occupied or engaged with interesting activities during the times when it is most tempting. Keep the company of non-smokers for some time i.e. at least for the first 21 days. Above all announce it to everyone that you have quit smoking. Here’s a piece of very good advice: even if you accidentally/willfully take a cigarette, it is not the end of the world – you can start the cessation all over again. You must persevere with the best support until you defeat this addiction. Counseling is very useful in the initial stages and when temptations are at their highest.
249 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Child 4 years old does not sleep more than 3 hours a day. The mother has to keep awake. The child is bright otherwise. What is this problem? Will it have any long-run effects?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, if your child is not sleeping more then 3 hours a day then he might be suffering from ADHD. give him Kindival , 4 tabs thrice daily. Revert me after 15 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

" My penis is very small and I'm aged 25 next year my parents are looking for matches its not even 2 and half inch but every thing is OK. Erection and All is OK but only my tension is With that please suggest me what to do now.

General Physician, Nashik
The average size of the erect/aroused penis ranges from 3.2 inches to 6.5 inches, but even lower sizes don't make a difference to the ability to have sex, please one's partner or have children. The aroused female vagina only extends between 3 to 4 inches, and even here, the most sensitive parts are towards the outside. Girth is a little more important, but most important is how you use it. So please focus on the person you are with and make sure your partner enjoys the experience - there is really nothing more important than that in sex. Anyone who tells you that size is important doesn't really know what he is talking about. The only way to increase penis size or girth (thickness) is through surgery, but this is painful and risky. None of the medicines marketed to increase penis size work and they are a waste of money.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir i'm suffering back pain head since 2 months .i have checked so many doctors but they write just medicine .but I have not get any result please help me sir what should I do?

Physiotherapist, Noida
Hot fomentation x twice daily. Neck Exercises. Neck Stretching. Postural Correction. Shoulder Shrugs . Core Strengthening Exercises. Take frequent Breaks at work
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from phelm in morning. Every day. Is it bronchitis. Pls suggest which test are give to know what is my problem?

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Gandhinagar
It is very common now a days…it is of two types –Seasonal and perineal. Seasonal allergic rhinitis occurs according to changes in atmosphere . Antihistaminics and decongestants can help you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to consume ashwagandha powder for making good sperm count and is it good for this?

B.Sc., B.A.M.S., C.C.Y.P., M.D. (Ayurveda)
Ayurveda, Aligarh
Hello You can take Ashwagandha powder 4-6gm with warm milk twice a day after meals. It helps to produce good sperm count and erection too.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from cold n cough n sneeze please tell me which medicine should I take.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Do Warm saline gurgling and steam inhalation with karvol plus inhalant capsule 2-3 times daily. 2.put otrivin nasal drop one drop thrice daily. 3.Take Viscodyne D syrup 2 tsf 2-3 times daily if you have dry cough or viscodyne syrup 2 tsf three times daily if you have cough with sputum. 4.If no relief, you have to take antibiotic. 5.Consult doctor for advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son is 25 years. He is not getting sleep at night. He gets sleep only after 4 am or even late. He sleeps till 12 pm next day. How can I regulate his sleep.

MD - Pathology
General Physician, Amritsar
Give him an early dinner warm milk at bed time switch off all tv, mobile, laptops one hour before sleep no tea, coffee, colas after 5pm exercise during the day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 years old I have sexual problems day by day my penis is getting soft so that it is getting difficult to have proper sex. Please sugest me what to do.

MBBS, MCCEE, Fellowship in Sexual Medicine
Sexologist, Jaipur
You are young and usually these things do not happen. Mostlikely you are having some negative thoughts so you are not having proper erection and hence penis appears little softer. Follow few things. 1. Go fore morning jogging for 1 hour and / or play some games in evening. 2. Eat fresh fruits like water melons etc 3. Eat fresh vegetables daily. 4. Have full good desire for sex and no negative thoughts and your problem will be gone.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed