Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. K.S.NagpalYour feedback matters!
Actually my friend is suffering from excess sore throat & cold. She is having problem in speaking. It had started 2 days ago .In the beginning she had normal cough & cold .Then next day she also got fever. She is having a lot of discomfort today due to all this.
My nose keeps on running every time. And even its length is also getting increased. And if my nose get hurt by my hand of something then continuously I sneezes for a long time. Please suggest is this serious issue that need to be consult with doctor.
Hello sir/mam my grandmother suffering with tonsil cancer from last three year. She taken 4 times chemotherapy and one time radiotherapy. She has any problem with eating. She is unable to take spicy food and dry food. Please suggest me to what to do.
I've been suffered from Vertigo from last two months, Doctor gave me some medications but those didn't help me to fix this problem, I've done several blood tests like thyroid, Sugar test. I feel pain in head veins sometimes Is it a serious problem to worry? What should I do to resolve this problem, Please help me.
I am having throat pain since 1 and half month I have shown to doctor but there is relief and I do have ear pain too.
Hello sir/mada I am 21 years old. I'm been suffering from nose bleeding from a few years. Nowadays when I started. Going to gym. It bleeds daily. Please give me solution. and please don't tell to stop gym. I cant do that.
I have sinusitis problem due to which I always have lots of cough which results in nose blockage, headaches, listening problem due to jammed ear tubes because of cough. This is everyday problem in all the seasons of the year. Is there any permanent remedy to cure this or at least to reduce it?
Hello doctor I am suffering from throat pain it is paining a lot can I do to reduce the pain and also I am suffering from eye pains as I sit for a long duration in front of PC I think what can I do for it?
Sir good morning. I have suffered from throatening problem this is not a painful but feeling like sour. I mean when I had taken breakfast like (roti, puri, dhosa) after 30 mints my throat inside sourest (hindi language katta) feeling coming. Continuously 8 hrs suffered. So what is the problem. Pls tell me clearly.
there are tonsils on my tongue what should I do to recover this problem and what to eat in this problem plzzz sir tell mh.
I am in a very big problem because of a hole in my ear drum. So how to I pack out that hole with out operation please help me.
I used to have asthma at the age of 6-12 (now 15 years old) and took seroflo 250 and other tablets as medicine (take it in emergencies only in winter) and what I know is the shakiness in body should stop after I stop using it but its not I just wanted to know if there isn't any problem and another question is that my left ear has completely stopped hearing and my right ear can hardly hear anything I visited a nearby doctor he said the fluid from wet cough has gotten into the ears but is still repairable I just want to know any better medicine for it thank you.
Din bhr dkaar aati rhti h chahe khali pet rho ya khana kha lo. Raat me sote waqt kbhi kvi bht khasi aati h seene me or saans me dikkt hoti h. Gle me hmesa khraas type ka bna rhta h. Kripya koi upchaar btaye mai avi student hu. Dkaar waali dikkt approx 2 years se h.
I am Mihir from Rajkot and suffering from low blood pressure and vomit and dierea since 3.5 years and sinus from 1 year. Waiting for local doctor for diagnose. Thank you.
I have sinusitis from last 4 years it disturbs me in every work like studies, playing is their any permanent treatment for this I am 18 years old now.
I had sudden hearing loss about 6 yrs back. 80% loss in left ear and 25% loss in right year. Dr advised to do carbogen therapy 3 times, which I did and no improvement in hearing could be observed. Dr could not tell the reason or did not bother to find out the exact reason for the sudden hearing loss. He said it can be blood circulation problem. As per his advise, I took medicine for 3 months and stopped. Later as per advise of my family Dr, I did blood test for Vitamin B12 and found it low. Took medicine and stopped when it became normal. Since last 2 years, I have vertigo problem. I consulted another ENT Dr and as advised by him, I did MRI of head and nothing wrong was found. Now the frequency and severeness of vertigo has come down. I am taking Vertin 16 mg since last some months. I would like to know whether the sudden hearing loss and vertigo later on are due to blood circulation problem or anything else.
I had conjunctivitis in one eye a 3-4 days ago along with mild tonsils. Today when I woke up, the conjunctivitis had spread to the other eye as well with heavy pain in my throat. Upon looking in the mirror, I realised that the uvula is heavily swollen and in fact, just exhaling normally in pushing the uvula out. This is extremely painful. I am guessing that the first conjunctivitis will end soon and the uvula might become less swollen. So how long goes it take for the uvula to return to normal after conjunctivitis ends?
Hi. I used to get spinning feeling but it got better on its own. But today I again had this like today after being active in the mall I experienced this. I just had coffee. Along with it I got uneasy/anxiety (ghabrahat). It passed after sometime when I sat and relaxed. Yesterday I had bad neck pain for which took one combiflam tablet. I also have eardrum perforation. What cld be the reason.
Once I am playing cricket suddenly a ball hit below the eye. I take medicine from many doctor. But it gives pain surrounding the ear. What I do. My age is 19 years. This accident was occur almost 2 years.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but is extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in un-blocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.