Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K S DahiyaYour feedback matters!
I angry on unnecessary talks of people. And it takes lot of time to get of it I want to know wat I'm going through is depression or what.
I want to gain weight but not belly part my hands legs thigh shoulders are so small what should be done.
Hello sir I am from from pain in my knee when I on chair for long Tim eplz help sir please give me instruction on my mail plz.
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great against common cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward of the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is known to improve bone health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in lowering blood pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces fatigue and is a performance enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of heart disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an affective antibacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut.
Is Himalaya liv 52 syrup is helpful for good digestion and heartburn problems? Is there is any side effects by using this one?
Before 4-5 days we had sex and I think my sperm hadn't gone inside also nd after having she had contraceptive pill also but last night she had stomach pain and little bit vomiting but we don't want baby right now. Is it symptoms of pregnancy and also she didn't have her food last light she had biscuits only and also she is having frequent urine. But she was having pain before some days.
Im having terrible lower back muscle spasm or stiffness due to which I'm unable to do bending or picking up I tried needling therapy through physiotherapist but didn't help I also took few sessions of ultrasound n tens. But on slightest movement of picking up 3 kgs or so it gets jammed and painful. What should I do to eliminate or treat this problem permanently.
I am 42 years old women. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in 2002 and on medication. From then I am complaining of imbalance, lack of focus, depression and all. I thought that some serious health condition. Gone to many doctors. No one could able to recognize anything except Thyroid. Now I am convinced that it is more psychological than physical. But knowing that it is psychological aggravated the problem. Too much of thoughts of depression, anxiety psychological disorder gives me fear and anxiety.
I am 26 years old girl I have sebaceous cyst on my portion of between upper lip and nose can it be cured or I have to get surgical treatment.
Doctor. I am getting fever only in the evening in morning it is normal in evening again it is coming. Can you tell me what is the disease?
I saw few drops of blood in urine at last doctor advice me whole abdomen especially kvb what is this.
Lybrate | Dr. Vijayakumar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY