Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K S Bahl
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K S BahlYour feedback matters!
My periods had been delayed fr nearly 25 days .then I got periods which dint have any heavy flow. Very mild but regular flow. Dark brown or red bleeding, 2 to 3 inch patch. And when I worj a bit hard there is a little more blood. From past 2 days im finding my stomach sort of blown. I am trying to conceive since 6 months and iv got irregular periods of 2 months gyap in between since. IS THERE ANY CHANCES OF PREGNANCY THIS TIME. I dint take any home test yet. Very tensed to take please giv me an answer which cud find a way out to me.
Hi I got period after 48 days only for three days on Nov 1st Is it okay to have three days period ?usually I have five day period 25-30 cycle. I have change in lifestyle quit job and staying at home. When shd I expect my next period?
Hi I am newly married girl. I want to know the safest way to avoid pregnancy. My friends say that using medicines can result in health problems in future and it can create problem during pregnancy even I also believe in same. My husband thinks that if he ejaculate outside this will be helpful for us but will it be safe? please give me some natural tips also to avoid pregnancy.
My wife has been gaining weight after her second delivery, so how can I control her weight by taking systematic diet. Would you please suggest me.
I have blessed with baby girl & she is 6 months old & now unfortunately I'm pregnant. But I don't want 2nd at the earliest. So how to abort it in preliminary stage using natural remedies. Is there any products for abortion? Please help me.
Does medical abortion cause low immunity along with PCOD and A dose of antibiotics? And I have so problem hormonal problems as well. I took fluconazole 150 mg 1 dose and it went away.
I am 37 years of age. I did not have my periods this month it was scheduled somewhere between 26th n 28th November. Although I have done pregnancy test which came negative. Please advice what should I do as I dot want to conceive.
- The common misconception that people have is that kidney stones happens only in old age. But in reality, it can happen to anyone.
- Lack of fluid intake is by large a major reason for kidney stones. Adequate care taken to maintain the desired level of water intake can help prevent the formation of stones.
- Our state-of-the-art urology unit offers minimally invasive, scarless options for urologic procedures and medical management of kidney stone.
I am 28 years, and 6 weeks pregnant. It is unplanned and I don't want it. What should I do now to get rid of this pregnancy without any involvement of future risk.
Winter is the time when people cherish food for several reasons, be it the seasonal availability of certain food items and their unique flavor, color, taste, etc. Also, during winters we need to add food that warm us and helps to build immunity to fight against common cold, cough and flu.
This season brings with it hearty winter greens like palak, methi, sarson, muli and high energy and protein grains like Bajra and makki which are loaded with warmth giving quality.
All this calls for higher intake of food leading to more calorie intake than usual. Here are some winter foods with high nutritional value coming in a low calorie package.
1. Methi leaves: In winters, methi leaves are available in abundance and are fresh. It is an excellent source of folate, vitamin A, B6, C, and K. It is excellent in boosting immunity during the winter months. Methi instantly increases body heat which is perfect for cold days. Methi also helps in lowering the cholesterol and control diabetes. It can be consumed in many ways either make a parantha out of it or a subzi, its goodness remains there.
2. Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits especially orange and grapefruit are at their juiciest in the wintertime. Loaded with vitamin C. Citrus fruits are also rich in flavonoids, which are known to boost ‘good’ HDL cholesterol and lowering “bad” LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
3. Carrot: It is the “powerfood” of winters, packed with vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, C, K, and B8, beta carotene, folate, potassium, iron, copper, and manganese. Good for vision as it is a good source of vitamin A. Pectin present in it lowers the cholesterol levels. Carrots are known to possess anti cancer properties. Try to have a glass of carrot juice daily.
4. Hot soups: Nothing is better than a bowl of hot soup during chilly winters. Less in calories, higher in nutrients, satisfies the taste buds, provides heat to your body. What else can be a better appetizer than even a simple tomato soup or chicken soup.
5. Ginger: Ginger acts as an antioxidant. It makes your immune system strong. It is an excellent remedy against cold and flu especially when taken with honey. It boosts the metabolism and keeps the body warm. A hot cup of ginger tea is the best way to protect from winter chills.
Let’s gives this winter a healthy break by adding above mentioned foods in our diet
Uterine cancer is also known as endometrial cancer and it mostly affects the middle aged women. The uterus of a woman is a muscular organ. The cancer can affect any part of the uterus and is more common in women having obesity, diabetes and hypertension. In most cases, the cancer starts in the endometrium, hence called endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer can be cured using any of the following methods:
- Surgical removal of the uterus along with ovaries, lymph nodes and fallopian tubes
- Radiation therapy
Although uterine cancer is curable, it's always a better option to prevent it. You cannot control all the causes for uterine cancer like those related to heredity. But other than that, here are a few ways in which you can prevent suffering from uterine cancer:
- Control body weight: Keep your body weight in control. Obesity can pose a huge risk of getting affected with uterine cancer. The fat in the body produces estrogen, which promotes the growth of uterine lining that is the Endometrium and may lead to Endometrial cancer.
- Breast feed: If you are lactating, then the risk of the cancer decreases, as breast feeding decreases ovulation as well as estrogen activities.
- Treat abnormal bleeding: If you are suffering from any type of abnormal bleeding, be that heavy periods, bleeding even after you reached menopause or if you start bleeding between two period cycles, consult your doctor immediately. Abnormal bleeding is the symptom of endometrial hyperplasia, which might eventually turn cancerous.
- Exercise: As already said earlier, keep your weight under control to avoid uterine cancer. Exercise to avoid increase in weight leading to obesity. It also reduces the estrogen level in your body.
- Healthy food: Healthy food is the key to avoid any disease, be that a common cold or uterine cancer. Eat a healthy and balanced diet everyday to be fit and bouncing.
- Birth control pills: It is believed that the intake of birth control pills helps to keep uterine cancer at bay.
So eat healthy, exercise and adopt healthy habits. Then nothing can stop you from enjoying life to the fullest.