Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Rao
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K RaoYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am tirumala type 1 diabetes since 21 years on insulin and my fbs 80 and plbs 128 I am taking insugen 30/70 I need a clarification about the insulin isinsuman25/75 40IU/ML IS same as INSUGEN 30/70 PLEASE RPLY. CAN I TAKE INSUMAN 25/75 IN PLACE OF INSUGEN 30/70.
Eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly may help prevent liver damage.
Treatment & prevention
1. Lose weight if overweight or obese
2. Have a high protein & low carbohydrate diet
3. Lower cholesterol and triglycerides
4. Control diabetes
5. Avoid alcohol
6. Exercise regularly & increase physical activity 30 minutes of exercise atleast five days a week is recommended
I'm not feeling well due to my expectation from my young brother exam result he's not doing well so sometimes realise everything will be alright but stress come over again and again. What to do?
I can't sleep at night. Which causes dark circles which looks weird. May you tell me how to cure that?
I done a ceramic braces on my teeth, my dentist cal me every 15 days, he just put rubber on my teeth, is he treating properly?and Is he has to tighting braces?
I am 45 years old and a patient of type 2 diabetes for the last 15 years can I take protein supplement with out carbs I do exercise for one hour every day.
I had ringworm 1 months ago now ringworm has gone but it had left a brown mark on my face how to get rid of it also how long it may take.
I am having hair loss problem from last one year so please suggest the complete solution I do not have consult the hair expect.
Nowadays, drug abuse is a universally condemned action such that selling certain drugs are illegal. Children are not allowed to take drugs until they reach a certain age such as 21 for most states in India. Lots of problems start occurring when you are addicted to a certain drug. It is also nearly impossible to stop since the nerve cells change the way they function due to drugs.
These nerve cells overstimulate the 'reward circuit' of the brain. This means that your brain constantly needs to be 'rewarded' and this reward comes in the form of drugs. There are many reasons why people become addicts and here are some of them.
- People want to get high: This is perhaps the most common reason why people become drug addicts. The moment they take in one drug, they love the feeling they get so much that they keep wanting to go back to it.
- People want to fit in: This is also a very common reason. When all your friends and perhaps even your bosses and other superiors are taking drugs, you do not want to feel left out or ostracized by your friend group. This is why many people start taking drugs.
- Unintentionally taking drugs due to injuries or medical conditions: Sometimes a doctor prescribes a medicine for a certain time period but it does not work or works too well and so you keep taking the drug so that you will feel better. This happens more often than you think.
- People take drugs to relieve stress: This is another very common reason why people take drugs. You may easily rationalize with them thinking that taking drugs is a good way to relax from work and family pressures. However, the long term effects of taking drugs are much worse than the stress.
- Boredom from daily life: In young teens and adolescents especially, life can be so boring that they want to try something new and thus resort to drug abuse.