Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K RaoYour feedback matters!
I have many pimples on my face from last 4-5 years. The pimples disappear in 2 weeks but the marks don't go. I am fed of this I request you to give me some precaution to take.
Sugar patients are advised not to eat vegetables which are beneath soil i.e potato. Whether vegetables like carrot, beat, reddish can be consumed as salad or not by a diabetic patient not?
I am twenty two year old male. I am getting pimple like spots on my body and the part is very itching. What should I do to get that cured.
My weight is increasing day by day due to which I get tired early n I m not able to do my work so what can be done to lose my weight?
I am suffering from hair loss because of dandruff. Is there any relation between masturbation and dandruff because every time I masturbate my scalp develops dandruff and hair loss takes place. Also how many days in a week should I be applying oil and shampoo. I have a dry scalp but an oily skin. Please help.
Hi I am 24 year old guy, during summer my mouth become drought and even though I am drinking plenty of water and I am having sever pain in my head after wakeup.
I have problem in my teeth quiet often they bleed and smelling even I use to do cleaning from dental and regular brush at least once in day. Could you please suggest me the what to do what not Thanks
Dear Doctor, I am a 30-year-old male, 73 Kgs, 173 cm, smoker. I have been checking my heart rate over the past few weeks and it is constantly between 95 to 105. I have checked with 3-4 devices at different intervals during different days and my heart rate just would not go below 95. I had a blood test recently and my HSCRP, Cholesterol and all cardiac tests are within the normal range. I have started working out recently and am trying to cut down on cigarettes. Currently I smoke on an average of 8 cigs a day. Seeing the heart rate constantly on the rise is making me nervous, and I would like someone to help me reverse this condition.
I am 22 years, male. I don't do any gym or exercise, but my chest pops out as if I do gym. Is it some sort of fat accumulation or what? Please suggest me to get a flat chest.
Hyperpigmentation of skin can lead to dark patches and uneven skin colour, and it is caused by excessive melanin production. It can affect any part of the body, including the arms, legs, hands and even face. The root cause behind excessive melanin production is normally due to hormonal alterations in the body and other health issues. External factors like skin injury, burning, stress, chemical contact and even excessive sun exposure may lead to hyperpigmentation.
But there is nothing to worry about; you can easily eliminate these with some natural techniques.
- Lemon: This is the most common yet effective home treatment to eradicate hyperpigmentation. The natural bleaching agent helps in fading away of blemishes present on the skin. But in case you have sensitive skin, it is recommended to dilute the lime juice with some water before application.
- Raw potato: Spots and blemishes can be easily removed by applying raw potato juice on the affected area. Potatoes are rich in catecholase, an enzyme which is believed to help in skin lightening. So you may apply raw potato juice twice daily on the affected area to aid fading of hyperpigmentation.
- Apple cider vinegar: When it comes to lessening the hyperpigmentation of your skin, nothing can beat the efficacy of apple cider vinegar. If you have been suffering from dark patches all over your skin, then consider applying apple cider vinegar to the affected area owing to its astringent properties, which may restore the natural colour of your skin.
- Vitamin E: Referred to as skin vitamin, this is an obvious way to treat hyperpigmentation. Vitamin E is also an antioxidant, and it aids in neutralizing the harmful effects of sun rays while repairing and protecting the skin. You can put the contents of the Vitamin E capsules in a bowl and mix it with ripe papaya or fuller’s earth or rose water and mix to form a paste with thick consistency. Then you will have to apply it on the affected areas and wash it off after complete drying.
- Turmeric: This natural ingredient has bleaching properties that help in eliminating hyperpigmentation of the skin. In addition to this, turmeric helps in keeping the skin protected from infections. You can mix turmeric paste with lemon juice and apply on the pigmented area. Alternatively, you can apply turmeric paste with milk and then wash it with lukewarm water after some time.
With these few natural treatments, you will be able to curb down the hyperpigmentation of your skin. However, if you see no commendable results, then it’s probably time to visit a dermatologist.