Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am just 16 years old and I have problem of migraine my head pain from upper part lower part and near ear how to escape from migraine pain please suggest some way.
I am on rheumatoid arthritis allopathy treatment since few years, but since few months I have severe hair fall problem. I am taking rumalef 20 mg 1OD, calton d 500.1 OD, folvvite 1 OD, HCQS 300 1 OD, folitrex 50 injection subcutaneous 0.6 ml weekly. Please suggest me something.
Hi sir. When I was 18 years old, my friend suggested me a cream named skinlight. For my face to make lighter. After using two months my face became very red. But, another one warned me don't use this. It's very harmful to skin. So, I avoid that. My face became normal after few days. So, at present please suggest me how to make my face brighter ?
Hi, I'm 26 year old. I was facing itching in my foot from 2 days and unable to sleep whole night. Can you please suggest me how to cure it.
Hi, I am having sore throat from few days then had ear pain and discharge at night and then stopped. I still have sore throat and shortness of breath. Please advice which medicine to take. Thanks.
I want to know that which is the best way to remove hair wax or hair removing cream. Is any of them harm my skin or health.
I have skin problem. Please help me give me advice. How to remove pimple? please doctor and how to remove dark spot in under skin?
My wife gets pimples and boils regularly on her face. And it increases during summer. It comes only one side of her face and on her forehead. What's the cause of this? what's the solution?
Dear Dr. To conceive my wife normally 10 to 18th days from the periods want to do the intercourse. If we are doing it all the days and avoiding only the periods time, any problem for it?Please tell.
One of my female friend was physical in her ex relationship but now she is going to be married. What should she do if she don't want her husband to know about her lost virginity? Some everteen vaginal tightening gel working or not?
I had throat infection, cold and fever. When I cough I got single drop of blood. I showed doctor, he told nothing to worry, after 2 days it again happened when I drunk hot lemon tea and water. Is this lung cancer? I am passive smoker because of my friends. Is there anything worry? Please help me out. Thanks in advance.
Dear sir I am Krishna 24 years old my weight was 82 kg. My weight was no change in last three years. Can I check my sugar, cholesterol level in my blood?
I m 19 yr boy. I have so many pimple and spot in face so please give the best medicine or treatment for pimple.
I and my mother both are suffering from a problem of pain near navel. I would like to know reason behind it. We both have suffered from gall stone n kidneys stone problem.
5 tips to enjoy and maintain a passionate sex life
Here are some very important tips to help you achieve and maintain a healthy and passionate sex life with your partner. These tips look deceivingly simple but the effort you put to follow these will show you immediate and long lasting results, making both your partner and you to look forward to your intimate time together. These tips will also improve your relationship in general.
- Talk: this sounds simple enough but you will be surprised to find out how few couples actually talk to each other about sex. The more openly and frequently you talk about sex with your partner, the more regular and exciting your sex life will be. Tell your partner about your wants and dislikes when it comes to sex and be understanding to their point of view. Tell them about what you would like them to do in bed because they won't know if you don't tell them. Healthy and open communication will lead to not only a passionate sex life but a healthier marriage as well.
- Make time: the most common excuse for not having sex with your partner is a lack of time, believe me, there is always time for sex. The best way to go about is to schedule the day and time for sex and stick to it. Contrary to most beliefs this will actually increase the anticipation and sexual arousal.
- The emotional quotient: sex is not just a physical act, the quality, frequency and longevity of which is highly dependent on both partner's emotional well-being. Make the extra effort to help them feel better about themselves and this will translate to an exciting and mutually satisfying sex life.
- Variety: as they say, variety is the spice of your sex life. If you find that your sexual routine is getting boring then trying out different sexual positions, venues and generally experimenting with sex will definitely take your sex life to the next level. Share your fantasies with them but always make sure that they are comfortable doing it.
- Foreplay: having exciting sex is not just about the sexual intercourse, indulging in naughty foreplay primes the partners and leads to an intense sexual experience. Great sex is not about how long you do it but how well you do it and foreplay is an integral part of it.