Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K R Sharma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K R SharmaYour feedback matters!
Yesterday after taking light lunch suddenly I got stomach ache and then I feel some sort of burning in stomach with gastric problem. Today in morning during excreta I feel like burning every where. What should I do?
I masturbate 4-5 times in a day. It's good or bad for my health? Can you suggest me how I avoid the this?
I have penis erection problem. What can I do to get better erection result. I started to take tentex Forte before intercourse. Please suggest.
I am a students of college, when my exam came nearby I can't sleep well. Vomiting regularly. And also headache.
I was fall down on the road due to the stone infront of me so my leg was paining to much I have consulted many doctors they gave only tablets namely paracetamol, reactin continuously then I visited another doctor he gave ranitidine, diclofenac tablet and an ointment volini it also doesn't work give me a solution.
I do masturbation daily how can I leave it and I am getting day by day weak and weak say me how can I avoid it and be healthy I was before.
Hi Doctor This was my first time sex with a sex worker, who had already completed 7 to 8 intercourse with others. Below are the steps of what I did during my sex process. 1. She gave me blow up job but with condoms on my penis. Immediately after the blow up job, I removed the condoms as I had a bit of ejaculation, cleaned the sperm with tissue paper. 2. Now used a new condom and started with vaginal intercourse for about 15 to 20 mins. During this process I inserted my penis deep inside her vagina, kissed her forehead, Licked and pressed her boobs. Kissed around neck areas. But didn't kiss mouth to mouth. About 20 mins I felt a jerk or ejaculation, I removed my penis out of vagina immediately and I would see sperm inside condoms. Removed the condoms and cleaned the sperm with a tissue again. But before removing condoms a drop of my semen spilled over on her thigh with my penis touching her thigh 3. After removing condoms and cleaning sperm, I rubbed my penis with my hands and removed remaining sperm out from the pipe. But there was no contact with her during this process. --Now my questions and concerns are does this lead to any STD or HIV and this is really worrying because it was a first time sex and the sex worker had an intercourse with 7 to 8 persons before my turn. -- I know for the fact that I have done the ugliest thing in my life and never want to repeat such blunder. I am worried becoz of my wrong doings, can some guide me pls Please let me know if there is any risk of STD and HIV in this process. I will like to know what are the different kind of hiv tests that I need to take, so that I confirm myself that there is no infection of hiv. The date of sex was on 29.06.2017 Thank you all.
While having sex for the first time my partner dint bleed. And I too feel lik my penis is not entering to the its utmost. I feel its like on da surface. Please help me to know how do I perform sex.
Headache is very common and though not a disease in itself, it is usually a manifestation of some underlying problem. There are different types of headache and migraine headache is one of the most common types of headache.
Migraine headache is episodic in nature and the headache is throbbing, pulsating, and bursting in nature. Associated symptoms include nausea and vomiting and increased sensitivity to light and noise. During an episode, the person prefers to lock themselves up in a dark and quiet room to live through the pain. There could be triggering symptoms or aura which includes temporary blindness, light flashes, tingling sensation in the limbs followed by a headache.
Causes: The exact cause of the migraine is not known, however, potential triggers include stress, prolonged exposure to the sun, faulty sleep patterns, menstruation, prolonged hunger, loud noise, and disturbed eating patterns.
Homoeopathy believes that it can provide not just temporary relief from the headache, but long-term cure from the recurring migraine episodes. The following are some common ingredients used to cure a migraine, but self-medication is not advised.
- Belladonna: It is used where the headache involves a violent and throbbing pain in the temporal area. There are usually no warning signs. Touch, noise, light, and even mild movement worsen the pain. Pain is triggered by exposure to cold air, worsened on lying down, and relieved with mild pressure.
- Glonoine: Useful in congestive, throbbing headache, where there is a rush of blood to the head. The face and head feel hot, and there is a shocking pulse which correlates with the pulse. Exposure to the sun or any other heat increases the pain.
- Natrum Mur: When the headache is related to mental stress or grief, Natrum Mur is used. Common in young girls who are also anaemic, there is often the warning sign of temporary blindness. The headache is similar to the pounding of numerous hammers inside the head. Pain increases through the day and subsides with the sunset. The patient is usually pale during the episode.
- Iris Versicolor: In these patients, there is a blurring of vision before the onset of a headache. The headache is usually right sided and produces a tight feeling around the scalp. There is intense acidity and nausea and vomiting, and the vomitus usually consists of bile.
- Sanguinaria: Unilateral, right sided headache is best treated with Sanguinaria. The pain starts in the back of the head and comes down to settle around the right eye. The veins in the head feel enlarged and distended. Lying down is usually relieving.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!