Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.R. SanjeevYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year female and have fibroadenomas. A large lump of 3.60 in my left breast. What should I do? I dont want any surgery as it leaves me a scar. Is there any alternative to it? iam so worried and depressed about it.
After exercise or walk, I have itchiness in my anal. What could be the reason for it moreover can you please suggest any remedies or preventive measures for it?
I have dark circle under eyes due to this I am loosing my confidence. Please tell me do's and don't.
As my pimple us due to infections, kindly suggest me a homeopathy medicine for these to be cured, n have a smooth n glowing skin.
Doctor I am 21 years old I have a lot n lot black mrks in my face suggest some foods to remove black marks quickly please doc.
AFTERMY SURGERY FOR COLON CANCER FREQUENCY OF PASSING STOOLS HAS INCREASED.I PASS EVERY TIME SMALL QUANTITIES IN PELLET FORM SND NUCOUS
I am 22 years old and I am facing problem of pimples on my face. What I should do to remove those pimples. And how to clean my face from the marks already there?
My son 61/2 years old having red colour rashes all over his body which are causing itching. Please advise. Since last two days no effect of any medicines.
Is tongue fissures can be healed? Will tongue become normal again? Is fissured tongue is a disease or symptom of another disease? Is fissured tongue a matter of concern?
I have black circles below my eyes. I am not used any medicines for that what can I do for that? Solution please.
I have the prostate problem from last two years. I am taking urimax 4 mg once in a day. I do not have any other problem viz bp, diabetic etc. My age is 65 yrs. Do you suggest operation if so which method.
I had a skin tag and I removed it by hand now a small one like (.) Is there how to get rid of these?
Sensitive skin can make life miserable. Factors, such as environmental and climatic changes, certain beauty products and medications can affect individuals with sensitive skin. There may be skin inflammation, irritation, rashes, redness, dryness and flakiness. The extent of the sensitive reaction can vary from one individual to another. In many cases, it has been observed that sensitive skin appears to be thinner than the normal skin. Thus, people with such delicate skin type need to be extra careful. Do not try self medication. It will make things worse. Always seek an expert advice. A dermatologist knows what is best for your skin.
People with sensitive skin need to follow some basic skin care regimes:
- It is very important to keep a sensitive skin hydrated and moisturised all the time. A dehydrated skin not only appears tighter, but also results in extreme skin dryness and irritation. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. It is very important to flush out the toxins and maintain the alkaline skin pH. Avoid taking very hot water or ice baths. The extreme temperatures will do your skin more harm than good. A warm water bath is an excellent option. Apply generous amounts of moisturiser, whenever your skin feels dry and itchy.
- It is best to avoid products that are harsh on your skin. Consult a dermatologist before using products containing alpha hydroxyl acids. These are strong acids and their application can lead to skin irritation and rashes. It is a healthy practice to keep your skin clean. However, not all soaps are suitable for sensitive skin. Soaps (strong alkali) are a big no. It is best to use a medicated soap, specially formulated for sensitive skin. To cleanse your face, use a mild (soap free) face wash or a cleanser.
- For people with sensitive skin, it is best not to experiment with the skin care products. Play it safe, stick to the brands you have been using for long. Certain beauty products are strongly fragranced. These can trigger severe skin and allergic reactions. Lanolin, artificial mineral oil and alcohol containing products are no better. It is best to use natural and herbal skin care products.
- Do not use cosmetics and beauty products beyond a certain period of time. Face powders, silicone based foundations, sunscreen (titanium oxide or zinc oxide based) are best for sensitive skin. These products are known to be less harsh and thus have little or no side effects.
- Before using any products, know the ingredients and chemicals that goes into its manufacture.