Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. K PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old male. Have retracted tympanic membrane. Every now n then I have blow air through ears to listen properly. Is there any permanent solution.
My age is 23. When i do exercise continuously for 2 weeks, then i am feeling some disturbance in Throat and feeling difficulty while swallowing saliva. But din't feel any pain at all. While eating and drinking water also no pain. If i left the exercise for 2 days then no problem.Can you suggest while i am feeling this and any remedy ?
DEAR DOCTOR, I'M FEELING SUCH A HORRIBLE PAIN I MY EARS. ON THE SAME POINT OF VIEW MY TEETH WHICH IS OPERATED AND PAINING REALLY LIKE HELL
I have a problem with my teeth gum. Once I check my mouth my gum is behind my teeth ang thats ok. But on the other side my gum cover hal of my teeth and I mostly have headache. Feels like the veins above my ear.
I feel vigorous spin, not able to read properly. I showed to some doctors in Mumbai they have given me tab called vertin 16mg. Did mri it was clear. All reports are clear, then it was said that vertigo is disease. I feel nausea dizziness. Pls suggest some pill for getting rid of the same.
I have cold since 3-4 days and a bad throat? Which medicine should I take? Also what should I not eat?
My wife aged 30 years suffered from severe vertigo few days back. She is on following medication: 1) Vertitac 16 mg, 2) Dom DT 10 mg, 3) Calistovit M, 4) Veloz 20 mg. She is taking these medicines since today morning. But, since evening she is suffering from diarrhea. She has gone for 5-6 times loose motions in last 2-3 hours. What would be the suggested medication for her on immediate basis. Is Norflox tz safe? Or, she should go for something else? Please suggest.
I have redness in tonsils with inflammation. It os causing cough with pain in tonsils. The cough is since 2 weeks.please help.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic remedy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.
Myself Afroz 24years old male. Suffering from pain in ear since 2 days. Pus is also running sum times. Hearing n everything fine.
My left tonsil has recently become visibly larger than right tonsil and there is a lump in it. Additionally, there is kind of pus at the back. It stinks sometimes and due to my smoking background I'm afraid that if it's something serious. I feel uncomfortable though there is no pain. I've tried all antibiotics as recommended by other doctors but that doesn't work. I am anxious about cancer. I'm 19 years of age. I've quit smoking but I'm really scared. My throat doesn't look good!
My father have a continuously nose flowing problem and if they take any medicine then they effect for some time only after wards it remain flowing only. I ensure that you recommend any solution then its so goods.
I have a regular throat roughness by last 4-5 years and I took several medicines but there's no benefit. What should I do?
Hello, my name is ranjeet singh. My grandfather is feeling uncomfortable in breathing generally in night and sometimes the blood comes out from nose. I hope you will solve my problems, thank you.
Dizziness, vertigo and disequilibrium are common symptoms and most of us have experienced momentary symptoms. They are all symptoms that can result from a peripheral vestibular disorder (a dysfunction of the balance organs of the inner ear) or central vestibular disorder (brain and pathways connecting brain to inner ear).
Dizziness is a sensation of lightheadedness, faintness, or unsteadiness.
It can be caused by heart disease, brain related causes like stroke, prolong illness, psychological issues, side effect of certain medications, blood pressure fluctualtions and many&nbsp;other condiions.
Vertigo has a rotational, spinning component, and is the perception of movement, either of the self or surrounding objects. Its a common symptom in inner ear disorders. Some of the conditions that cause vertigo are: bppv or positional vertigo, menieres, labrynthitis, vestibular neuritis, mal de barquement syndrome, perilymph fistula, toxicity of ears due to certain antibiotics, acoustic neuroma etc.
Disequilibrium means unsteadiness, imbalance, or loss of equilibrium. It can occur as a primary symptom or along wth vertigo and dizziness.
Vestibular rehabiliation can help decrease these symptoms. If you wish to know in detail please click on private consultation.
I am 26 yrs, I have tonsil stones in my throat and they are occurring continuously and also suffering with severe gas problem. Now I am having irritation in my throat after drinking or eating anything, early in morning when I woke up I don't have any irritation but when I drink milk or water in the morning it will cause irritation in throat, I feel like some Mole is their in back of tongue. So can any doctor help me out from this situation, I want to whether it is gas problem or throat problem. I am suffering with tonsil stones from around 20 days.
Yesterday I did push ups and today My ear is buzzing since morning. This was happened 2 days ago after doing push ups. And it's becoz of exercise or is there any problem in my ear.
I am 28 years old men. I have a small hole in ear membrain. Is there any solution for this? other then oeration.
Sinusitis is an inflammatory condition which causes swelling of the tissue lining the sinus passages. The healthy sinisuses are filled with air, but when there is a blockage, they get filled with fluids which can give rise to germs and cause an infection. Conditions such as the common cold, allergic rhinitis (swelling of the lining of the nose) and a deviated septum (shift of the nasal cavity) can cause sinusitis. People with nasal polyps and blocked drainage ducts are more prone to getting sinusitis as compared to other people. The main treatment for sinusitis is surgery.
Surgery is the most effective treatment for this condition as it makes the sinuses drain by getting rid of the blockage and draining out the mucus. Surgery also removes infected, swollen and damaged tissues in the sinus along with polyps present in the nose or the sinus. If any foreign substances are obstructing the nasal passage, they are removed as well. Surgery, sometimes, is the only way of getting rid of a nose which is badly blocked. In severe conditions, people might also require a second surgery. Surgery, when coupled with medication, is more effective in treating this condition as antibiotics might be required to prevent the sinus from getting re-infected.
There are two types of sinusitis surgeries people can avail:
- Endoscopic surgery: This surgery removes small bones and other foreign substances blocking the sinus passage or is used for removing polyps. A thin tool called the endoscope is inserted into the nose with the help of which, the doctor gets rid of substances which are blocking the sinus passage.
- Sinus surgery: This is carried out in conditions when there are developments like pus and infections in the facial bones or in case of a brain abscess (inflammation caused due to infection within the tissues of the brain). In this kind of surgery, the doctor uses the opening in the mouth or makes another one through the skin of the face to remove the blockage from the sinus and get rid of sinusitis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ent-specialist.