Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.P.S Dhama
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.P.S DhamaYour feedback matters!
A common myth about back pain is that you need to rest and avoid activity for a long time. In fact, doctors do not recommend bed rest. If you have no sign of a serious cause for your back pain (such as loss of bowel or bladder control, weakness, weight loss, or fever), stay as active as possible.
Here are tips for how to handle back pain and activity:
1. Stop normal physical activity for only the first few days. This helps calm your symptoms and reduce swelling (inflammation) in the area of the pain.
2. Apply heat or ice to the painful area. Use ice for the first 48 to 72 hours, then use heat.
3. Take over-the-counter pain relievers such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
4. Sleep in a curled-up, fetal position with a pillow between your legs. If you usually sleep on your back, place a pillow or rolled towel under your knees to relieve pressure.
5. Do not do activities that involve heavy lifting or twisting of your back for the first 6 weeks after the pain.
6. Do not exercise in the days right after the pain begins. After 2 to 3 weeks, slowly begin to exercise again.
A physiotherapist can teach you which exercises are right for you.
Start Off On The Right Foot With Penis Enlargement For GUARANTEED Results (FAQ's Answered)
Sick and tired of having a penis size that makes you feel hopeless, insecure, frustrated, and embarrassed? Feel anxiety prior to sex because you're worried about what your significant other is thinking? Concerned that your significant other is faking orgasms?
If so, then you are NOT alone! Millions of men suffer from the "small endowed blues"! I once suffered from this myself and I can tell you it is very frustrating... and it can certainly cause anxiety.
But, unlike most men, I (and you too considering that you're reading this article right now) took action to enhance my size so that I can feel better about myself and make my significant other very satisfied. I wasn't falling for the "be happy with what you got", or "size doesn't matter it's how you use it", or "you're stuck with your genetics" statements that you hear or read often.
I decided enough was enough and I started the enlargement journey...
It was ROUGH in the beginning! But, once I learned the truth about growing bigger, and then travelled down the correct path, I grow 2 inches bigger, increased girth, increased the firmness of my erections, increased the health of my manhood, and I even last longer in bed!
Can you experience the same?
Just just check out my answers to some common questions guys have before getting started...
Do I need to eat certain foods?
Yes... and that is my opinion. It's not necessary, but it will certainly help tremendously with getting a massive penis size that is long, thick, rock hard, and very healthy. Not to mention, you improve your overall health as well. Win-win!
The foods I recommend you eat more of are foods that help improve your blood circulation (such as foods high in healthy monounsaturated fats, antioxidants, and vitamins/minerals). Examples of those foods are olive oil, nuts, berries, and dark leafy veggies.
Another recommendation as far as health is concerned is to drink 3 times a day organic apple cider vinegar. Simply mix 3 teaspoons with 8 ounces of water and drink up. Yes, the taste is overwhelming, but for your overall health, and to help with growing a bigger penis size, I say it is DEFINITELY worth it!
What foods should I avoid as much as possible?
Try your best to stay away from junk food, fast food, foods high in bad fats, foods high in cholesterol, and foods high in sodium.
Anything else I need to avoid as much as possible?
Yes. I recommend drinking no more than one glass of alcohol daily (one beer or one shot or one glass of wine, etc.), and I recommend you either quit or decrease as much as possible smoking if you happen to do so. Alcohol and cigarettes affects proper blood flow... which is essential for improving your penis size (and of course MANY other aspects of your overall health).
What enlargement methods should I stay away from?
The methods I recommend you avoid are any methods that involve using contraptions, gimmicks, or doctors to try to manipulate your size into growing bigger.
Now yes, that probably just accounted for just about every method you are familiar with...
However, there is one method (which I'll talk about in a second) that is not as popular as taking pills, using tools, or going in for surgery, but yet will increase your size bigger, safer, cheaper, quicker (besides surgery of course), and PERMANENTLY... with no side-effects... GO FIGURE!
So, what's GUARANTEED to increase my size as quickly and naturally as possible?
The only way to get a guarantee increase to your size by as much as 4 extra inches (plus added thickness, firmness, and even helping you last way longer before ejaculating) is with 100% all natural enlargement that involves using one tool...
YOU! In particular, your hands.
Are there any tips before I get started?
Yes. The most important tip I can give you if you want to ensure you get fast and consistent results is to do just that... STAY CONSISTENT...
So many men get excited when they start natural male enhancement since it's easy to do, cheap, and fast to get started with... but then they start slacking off after a week or two.
Hi, How to cure Klebsiella infection, there is no pain while I urinate sometime I feel left chest sting please help am scared At the moment am having SAFTOIN MEDICINE.
Here are 3 tested ways to stop over eating and feel healthier.
1) Eat slowly - It is the brain that sends us signals about whether or not we are satiated. It takes about 12 minutes to actually feel satisfied and the brain takes that much time (or even a little more) to comprehend. That?s why, you should eat slowly and chew your food well, so that you give the brain enough opportunity to realize whether the hunger is satiated.
2) Eat whole foods - Those artificial and processed foods are certainly tasty and oh so enticing. But they are overloaded with calories and artificial sweeteners, which would do you more harm than good. So, it is recommended that you eat more of whole foods. They will keep you filled for longer and avoid instances of over-eating. In the beginning, you might experience some trouble, but it would cease within a few days.
3) Exercise - Exercise releases hormones that keep us happy. These are also the hormones that provide us the opportunity to feel less hunger. So, exercise to avoid overeating and binging behaviour. This is particularly true for women trying to lose weight while exercising- you will only see results if you make dietary changes as well.
If you have any questions on diet or nutrition, ask me by clicking on 'Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.