Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.P.S DhamaYour feedback matters!
Please advise me on how should I gain my weight, my age is 25 and weight is only 40 kg. I have consulted an ayurvedic doctor for the same, and currently on medicines advice by him.
Tell me the best way to low my weight in 10 day abt 10 kg diet chart please I had 85 kg weight nw and 5'11hight I had physical test on 17th march of delhi police I am doing running daily abt 2 km please help me mam.
Sir I have problem in my teeth. I have smail in our mount so what to do. I have two times regular toothbrush daily but smail are not going.
Dear sir last few days on wards my testes gng pain. Right side small swell happen dear it's hydrocele r. Any other problem?and Which specialist Dr. can I meet sir nd and daily I'm sperm release but pain coming please me suggestions wch specialist doctor can I meet.
When I get pregnant after my miscarriage? I was miscarriage one week! I want to get pregnant fast. please tell me when I get pregnant.
The skin of a newborn baby is very fragile. It is thin and has low pigmentation. It takes quite some time (about a year) for the epidermis to develop and function effectively. Once the baby turns one, the skin gets thicker and more immune to skin problems. Here are some common skin problems found in almost every infant.
1 Diaper rash
Diaper rash is the development of red and inflamed skin in the area under the diaper. It is recommended to check the diaper for any wetness at regular intervals, and to change it when required. The diaper should not be too tight or left on too long. Applying a diaper rash ointment and keeping the area dry and open whenever possible can help in relieving your baby from the problem.
2 Baby acne
Development of acne/pimples on the skin of an infant is a common occurrence. It is advised to not to apply anything on it. It mostly resolves on its own in a couple of days.
3 Prickly heat
Prickly heat rashes are the rashes which develop on the face, neck, back or the bottom of the baby because of heat. To deal with this situation you should try to keep the infant cool and dry (not let him/her sweat) and ensure that they wear loose and comfortable clothes made of cotton.
Rashes that develop on the scalp, eyebrows, cheeks, chest, and/or neck of a newborn baby (up to 6 months), are known as seborrhea. It appears to be gruesome, but does not bother the baby. It is recommended to use mild baby shampoo and creams to get rid of the problem. If there is no improvement, see a dermatologist.
20% of the babies suffer from a very itchy skin rash known as 'eczema'. The affected area of the skin may turn red, ooze pus or crust over. It can be a result of an irritation caused due to sweating in a hot weather or due to the drying up of skin in a cold weather. Some clothing, specifically wool can even trigger this skin condition in a baby. A dermatologist or a pediatrician should be consulted in order to know what should be done.
From last one week I have pain on both the calf Mostly during night 1 week back I was travelling so body was too exerted Please suggest what to do.
A panic attack is a sudden fit of anxiety or fear. In this situation, a person’s heart starts pounding and they are unable to breathe. Sometimes, they may even feel like throwing up or even dying. It may even make a person withdraw from their daily routine and reach a point of hopelessness. If left untreated, these panic attacks can lead to a panic disorder. These attacks can have more physical symptoms including shaking, nausea, dry mouth, sweating or dizziness.
There are certain medications and treatments to cure this disorder. These include antidepressants and benzodiazepines, which are anti-anxiety medications. Taking them brings rapid relief, however; these are highly addictive and can have certain withdrawal symptoms. To avoid medications, there are certain self-help tips to cope with the problem. These include:
- Avoid smoking, alcohol and caffeine. These are substances that can provoke your panic attacks.
- Learn how to control your breathing while you are experiencing an attack. Deep breathing can relieve the symptoms that come with this disorder. This can help you calm down.
- Practice relaxation techniques such as yoga and meditation. These strengthen the body’s ability to respond to situations that can cause anxiety. Not only do they release stress but they also increase the feelings of joy and happiness.
- Try to exercise regularly. It is a natural anxiety reliever. Therefore, one should exercise in any form, for at least thirty minutes a day.
- You should try to get as much sleep as possible. Insufficient amounts of sleep can make the anxiety even worse. Dancing, swimming or cycling can be highly effective.
- Try not to stay alone. Anxiety levels and the chances of a panic attack are high when you are alone. If you feel that you do not have anyone to go to or turn to, try to explore ways to meet and build supportive relationships.
- Go to a therapist or a psychologist to vent out your feelings and anxieties. This can help you by giving you a cathartic release and get over your pent up emotions.
If someone is suffering from a panic disorder, make sure that you do not let it go unnoticed because people who suffer from this condition usually like to keep it to themselves. This smothers them even further and leaves them at a great risk and vulnerability. Those who have this condition should try to seek medical or psychological help in order to feel better.
Panic disorders are very dangerous and unpredictable. These can mess with your work and performance. In order to avoid that, keep noticing the signs and symptoms and reach for the correct type of medical or clinical attention. Ignoring such a condition can hamper your future and lead to a lot of other allied health problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
It refers to the touching of your own body in order to get pleasure and satisfaction. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental wellbeing.
Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners. There are many myths and debates associated with the act of masturbation, especially for those who are in committal (or non-committal) relationships with a regular sexual partner.
One of these myths is that masturbating when you're in a relationship is abnormal and is indicative of the fact that your partner has lost interest in you and is not sexually attracted to you.
However, masturbating in a relationship is perfectly normal for the following reasons:
- It is how many learn about their bodies and sexual responsiveness, which enables them to perform better during intercourse
- It acts as a sexual outlet for those whose partners do not wish to have sex or are unavailable for a temporary time period
- It is a safe alternative when the risk of sexually transmitted infections and diseases is present
Apart from that masturbation can also help enhancing the sexual relationship as studies show that those who had experienced orgasm through masturbation before they started having sex are likelier to experience better orgasms when they have sex than those who don't masturbate.
However, masturbation comes with its own set of problems. If done excessively, these problems will begin to manifest themselves in the bedroom in the form of sexual dysfunction.
The subsequent reasons entail why it is not good to masturbate too frequently:
- Too much masturbation leads to loss of libido: Some people tend to constant masturbate to pornography despite having regular sexual partners. They often find themselves underperforming during intercourse as unwarranted masturbation lowers sexual drive.
- Masturbation does not have the health benefits of sexual intercourse: Having regular sex with a partner positively impacts many aspects of one's health, such as blood pressure, cardiac vigour, hormone secretions, etc. However, masturbation does not carry many of those benefits, as studies have shown.
- Masturbation has its own risks: It may be considered the safest form of sex possible but it isn't entirely risk-free. Frequent masturbation can cause skin irritations and men who masturbate with roughness face the risk of penile fracture.
The amount of masturbation that one should indulge in is extremely subjective. Those who masturbate regularly and still have a healthy sexual relationship with their partners are in a wholesome place. But if masturbation causes you to develop an aversion to having sex with your partner, consult a sex therapist right away. Compulsive masturbation is a behavior that disrupts one's life both physically and mentally.
Related Tip: 4 Crucial Reasons to Seek Sex Therapy