Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K P Ray
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K P RayYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 15 years old and her hair are fall very fastly from last 1 year, how and why? I don't know please suggest me what should I do?
Hey I am 22 years old .my penis has downward curve. Was not had any problem but now getting a problem to get erection.
I am 20 years old and taking all possible measures like taking nutritious diet, exercise, meditation, sls shampoo, etc. Suggest me daily routine on how to get beautiful gorgeous hair as celebrity people have (shiny smooth hair).
I want to increase my penis because it's size is very small, very thin and curve. My testicle size is very small like 10 years child. What is the right solution for me. Because my sexual life is not good. I am facing this problem since 26 years before. मैंने अभी तो सेक्स का वो आनन्द नहीं लिया है जो एक अच्छी टाइमिंग के साथ होता है।
There is an increasing number of people with the issue of reduced sexual drive, and being a private matter, are not able to come out in the open to discuss it. However, this is an issue that can only be solved by a frank discussion, and when that is done, it might seem like there was no problem in the first place.
Listed below are some things that can lead to a sexual drive. It is to be note that women and men have different reasons leading to reduced libido.
- Reduced hormone levels: The most prominent cause is reduced levels of testosterone and estrogen, which are hormones required for development of sexual characteristics in males and females respectively. The levels can reduce depending on various reasons - from hypogonadism to loss of ovaries to psychological stress to medications to drinking and smoking. The first step in managing this would be to establish the fact that there are reduced hormone levels and pin the cause for it. Most people respond almost immediately to replacement therapy. Additionally, in some cases, the cause for reduced hormones can be addressed when identified.
- Physiological problems: Especially in women, if there is painful intercourse, then the drive is naturally reduced. The reason for the pain could be spasms or infection and need to be identified and treated. Psychological constraints are another major reason that most females have painful intercourse. Counseling along with therapy if required can help these patients.
- Medications: From anti-depressants to anti-hypertensives, though they are meant to cure some medical condition, they lead to some other condition. Drugs like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCA), and beta-adrenergic blockers are famous for their ability to reduce libido.
- Lifestyle habits: From smoking to drinking alcohol to junk food to lack of exercise, the effect on libido is very strong. Smoking decreases blood flow in general, leading to reduced desire.
- Chronic diseases: Whether it is depression or diabetes, hypertension or Respiratory diseases, they all have an indirect effect on the sex drive of a person. Additionally, the constant stress of having to monitor health has effect on the overall health and definitely the sex drive. In some cases, this could lead to drinking and smoking and use of medications - all of which again can affect the sex drive. It goes into a vicious cycle and the patient needs to accept some facts and manage to work around the others.
It is indeed very stressful when a person founds out that he is not able to have a good sexual drive. However, it is not impossible to manage with a little help and support, both from the partner and the doctor.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!