Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K P RayYour feedback matters!
How much is cost of cosmetic surgery? I want to remove my small wound spot on face about 4 mm diameter.
Can I have any remedy to my face is full of pimples I have used many medicines but no use can you please help me.
I am an asthma patient and I have tried almost all the medicine yet I don't know what to do next can you help me for it.
Last month suddenly he felt ghabrahat (anxiety) and we went to doc. Doc told me that bp is high about 160. They took an ECG test. It was fine. After one week he again felt like this. So we went to the doc they did kidney test liver test lipid test urine and blood test. All tests was normal. So why he is feeling this problem? They told it occurred may be from gastritis. His cholesterol level was on borderline 199 total cholesterol. VLDL = 29 and LDL was = 124 Trigly= 147 LDL/HDL= 2.79 Is this fine report? What will you suggest should we go for an echo or any heart test? He doesn't feel any pain in chest.
I am 29 years of old (male, Live in mumbai, and have external piles since few months. I do not experience pain while passing stool but see presence of blood sometimes in stool. I took images of my anus area after passing stool and saw veins of anus coming out of anus opening. I have taken sitcom tablets for 7 days but there is not much improvement. I am tensed a lot. please assist.
As I told you am 4.5 months pregnant, I do not want to get baby, can I tke misoprostol or cytotec. Andplease tell me anything if it there. I do not want to go to clinic or hospital. Please help me, this is my life question as I don have any option.
I have dark circles have tried many creams oils but it dint really work it makes my face look tired and dehydrated what can I do?
My father is 65yrs old. He is sugar patiant. We done angiography from brahamananda hospital in jharkhand & found 3 blockage. Dr. Perwez alam suggest operation (by pass surgery). But we are not sure that it is good for dad or not. Please advice me what we do ?
In periods time I have so much stomach pain I can not control my self in that time I got motions and wamthings. Y it happens to me?
My friend and her boyfriend had sex on 3rd of may and her dates are from 28 the boy uses the condom and also gives the unwanted 72 to my friend but its 11 today and she has not got the periods yet and on 28 may a small spot of blood was occurred but it is almost 14 days delayed from the periods please tell me is she pregnant?
I am having hypothyroid since 6 years so is there any restrictions on food. Pls let me know if possible.
I have back pain problem. Now I am 27 year old travelling very time in day. And I am suffering from hairfall, white hair and dryness. Also have skin rashes.
I am 34 year women. Due to my personal things- I aborted nearly 4 times in between 5 years using tablets. I have child of 6 years now. My belly fat more. Even I do diet and exercise the belly fat was not reducing. My fitness can regain again? How and what the methods. Please guide me regarding this. Thank you.
I breakup with my girlfriend since then I am very depressed and not getting good vibes around me. What should I do to feel normal?
Moles are the most common form of physical identification proof, but are often unwanted. Moles and freckles are common skin irregularities that make a person consider cosmetic surgery. Moles can be described as non-cancerous skin lesions that develop when dark skin cells are bound together in small clusters. Almost everyone has one or more mole on their body. However, freckles are simply skin discolorations that appear on light skinned people. There are a number of ways in which moles and freckles can be removed.
- Dermabrasion: This is a procedure where a small wheel is run over your skin to remove the top layer. Dermabrasion is performed under anaesthesia and is a very effective way of removing freckles and flat moles.
- Laser Surgery: Laser surgery involves the use of concentrated beams of light to remove the topmost layer of skin. As this top layer is removed, freckles and light, flat moles are also destroyed thus leaving you with a clear complexion. In some cases, multiple sessions may be required to completely remove moles and freckles. Laser surgery is not recommended for large moles or moles that protrude out of the skin.
- Shave excision: This is a surgical procedure that involves cutting off the raised section of a mole with a sharp scalpel. It does not require any sutures, but may not remove the entire mole. This surgery is often suggested in cases where a mole had grown to protrude from the skin but the discolouration itself does not bother the person. There is a very low risk of scarring associated with this procedure but the mole may recur.
- Punch Excision: Small protruding moles can also be removed with a punch excision procedure. Here, a doctor will use a small cutting apparatus in the form of a small, cylindrical punch to twist and remove the entire mole. One of two sutures may be required to close the skin in this area.
- Surgical Excision: This procedure is suggested in cases of large moles. In such cases, the surgeon will remove the entire mole and close the skin with sutures. This procedure may leave a scar behind, but in most cases, this scar is not very prominent.
In rare cases, moles can be malignant and hence it is not recommended to try removing a mole at home. For this reason, you should always a consult a surgeon if a mole appears suddenly appears or begins to look suspicious.
My piles is used to come out from my rectum while I pass out my stool. Then I push it back. But Its not paining as well as not bleeding. But I have to spent more than 15 min in the toilet. So what would I do please help.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is the condition when a woman's sex hormone levels get imbalanced. This can cause women to have irregular periods and may also have an impact on their fertility. Women suffering from PCOS also tend to grow small cysts in their ovaries which can also lead to severe health problems like diabetes and heart disease, if left untreated.
What causes PCOS?
The exact cause of PCOS is not known. However, the condition may be triggered by hormonal imbalances and genetic factors. Women are more susceptible to developing this condition if their mother or a female family member also has the condition. Excessive production of androgen, which is a male sex hormone, may also lead to this condition. Women suffering from PCOS tend to have high levels of androgen. The formation of eggs and their release during ovulation can be delayed by high levels of androgen. High androgen levels may result from excess insulin present in the blood. Poor lifestyle and irregular eating habits contribute to obesity which intern leads to increased insulin resistance and hence delayed ovulation and irregular cycles leading to infertility.
What are the symptoms of PCOS?
The type of symptom in case of PCOS varies from person to person. Since PCOS is characterized by low levels of sex hormones, this condition may lead to symptoms such as:
- Excessive hair growth on stomach, face, chest, toes and thumbs
- The breast size starts to shrink
- There is a change in voice, making it deeper
- There is excessive loss of hair from your scalp
- Sometimes the face is filled with acne and the skin turns oily
- There are fertility problems like having trouble in ovulating or recurring miscarriages
- Frequent depression or mood swings
- Facing breathings problems while sleeping
On examination, findings in women with PCOS may include the following:
- Virilizing signs
- Acanthosis nigricans
- Enlarged ovaries: May or may not be present; evaluate for an ovarian mass
Lifestyle modifications are considered first-line treatment for women with PCOS. Such changes include the following:
Pharmacologic treatments are reserved for so-called metabolic derangements, such as anovulation, hirsutism, and menstrual irregularities. First-line medical therapy usually consists of an oral contraceptive to induce regular menses.
If symptoms such as hirsutism are not sufficiently alleviated, an androgen-blocking agent may be added. First-line treatment for ovulation induction when fertility is desired are letrozole or clomiphene citrate. [2, 3, 5]
Surgical management of PCOS is aimed mainly at restoring ovulation. Various laparoscopic methods include the following: