Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.P Gautam
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.P GautamYour feedback matters!
I have developed multiple lumps in both the arm pits which are reddish in colour, doctor has diagnosed it as hidradenitis suppurativa, earlier I took oral medication ie Clavam 625 for seven days but yielded no result. Then I was given IV LINEZOLID in the hospital for two days and discharged. Now its 5 days since discharge but the lumps have re occurred, Wbc count is 13700, band forms 9%, rest all shows normal in the report before starting the medication. Kindly advice.
Hello please doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
Sir! I have been suffering from heat of body with one degree temperature, from 3 months, but i'm feeling as 102 degrees, nd chills in muscle. I, swathi, 54 yrs, from hyderabad. Hysterectomy done 22 yrs back, removed uterus, 1 overly nd appendix. Gall bladder removed 9 yrs back. Please Let me know the reason.
Sir I want to ask that how can we manage our fitness. Now my age is 22 years & my cholesterol is high.
I have sensitive throat and Cold allergy. If I am exposed I get bad throat, fever and chest congestion. I take precautions but little careless get me ill and I have to take Antibiotics course twice a year. Result is too much of toxins and I feel weak for eek after antibiotics course.I need to detoxify my system and increase my immunity so that I don`t get these bad throat and cold effect.I m 70 years and otherwise healthy.
Some of my friends have dry skin in the winters. I do not know how but I want to know the symptoms of Dry Skin usually in winters.
I have dark spots on my face and pimples. My skin type is oily. What will I do for avoid this. Please explain.
I have block spots as well as pimples on may back I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do.
I have been suffering severe headache since last two days, I tried many home remedies but all in vain, can you help?
My skin is very dry dandruff come out of my skin it is a genetically problem it came from my mother is there any solution?
There is skin problem in my face before 9 years. In last year February I went to aiims hospital for treatment of pimple on my face. She wrote a medicine which is isotroin 20 mg. I purchased this medicine. And I ate one capsule per day. After 4 months I didn't eat this capsules. But that time there is some few pimple on my face. But right now there are many pimples in my face and also more oily face. Please give any solutions of this problem mainly pimples and more oily face.
On my cheek and head (bottom) there is some aching problem for last one month. Kindly suggest me some medicine.
Dandruff is one of those uncalled for hair conditions we all have trouble dealing with. It not just takes our self confidence down but also acts as a trigger to a number of scalp problems that we might face in the future. But, it is not as if one has to go through an expensive salon treatment to get rid of the unwanted dandruff. Basic hygiene and a few good rules could be effective in treating the irritable condition of dandruff. Here are a few:
- Coconut oil: This oil is supposed to have anti fungal properties and also keeps the scalp from getting itchy. For best results, mix coconut oil with lemon and rub it in the scalp gently. Leave for some time and then again wash the hair. This should be done at least three times in a week to get rid of dandruff.
- Vinegar: It is one of the other ingredients that are a proven anti-dandruff. Application of fungus helps to kill the fungi and bacteria associated to dandruff. Vinegar is rich in acidic content and thus reduces flaking a great deal. White vinegar and water should be mixed in equal proportions and applied to hair thoroughly. Leave it for some time and wash the hair thoroughly. Follow this for three times a week for best results.
- Neem: Ancient herbs hold relevance till today. The medicinal and cooling properties of Neem are a great remedy for treating dandruff. Nature is the best way to go and Neem has been a tested element for all skin ailments and same applies to the fungi that accumulate as the result of flakes. Boil Neem leaves in water and use the broth to wash hair.
- Garlic: A lot of people seem to avoid garlic on their hair because of the pungent smell associated to it. However, the medicinal properties of garlic are too many to be overlooked. The benefits of raw and crushed garlic are too many to be listed and have been tested since a long time. For best results, pound garlic cloves with water and wash your hair with the liquid. And for the smell, you could add honey and ginger to the mixture.
- Yogurt: Perhaps the most common method used for treating dandruff since a long time. Yogurt continues to win our trust every time. This is simple as it could get. Apply yogurt to the scalp and leave it for some time. Then wash the yogurt after around an hour and use a mild shampoo to wash off the hair. Repeat the procedure for at least two days a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.