Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K P ChoudaryYour feedback matters!
I have one year baby, but my baby has no improvement in weight gain, I'm so worry about my child, so pls suggest so prescription for my baby to gain weight, I hope I get a better idea to gain my babies weight.
I am a mother of 3 month old baby. As I had breast mastitis, my was on mostly formula milk. Now am well and want to stop formula milk totally. But the problem is my breast milk supply decreased. What to do to increase it as soon as possible? please help me.
Maintaining good oral hygiene has now become all the more important. A new study has linked the cause of migraines to be a specific type of bacteria present in mouth and gut. People complaining of splitting headaches is fairly common place nowadays. Statistics in india show that nearly one third indian women and one fifth of indian men suffer from this type of headache.
Symptoms of migraine include:
Moderate to severe pain that affects the whole head or may shift to one side
Increased sensitivity to light, sound and pungent odour
Blurring of vision
Nausea and/or vomiting
Seeing dark spots in front of eyes
There are three different types of headaches- severe headache, cluster headache and migraine.
Headache is simply unpleasant pain in the head region of varying intensity. Cluster headache is intense one sided headache with tearing in the eye of the side of the pain. Migraines are moderate to severe pain in the head, usually diffuse and presents along with the above stated symptoms.
Causes of migraine:
Knowing what causes migraine can help avoid it. Common causes that affect different people are as follows:
Hormonal changes and supplements
Over use of contraceptive pills
Sleeping in small closed rooms with inadequate ventilation
Overuse of mosquito repellent
Bad oral hygiene
Overuse of pain killers
Food that triggers migraine:
Many people experience migraine because of different food items. Identify your trigger and then try hard to avoid it.
Processed and canned meat products
Onions, potatoes, spinach, and over eating of rice
Since many years now, nitrate medicines have been used to maintain cardiovascular health and previous research has revealed that heart patients who were given medications containing nitrates routinely complained of headaches. The migraineurs had high nitrate levels, but the actual connection to link the two had not been established until now.
Researchers at the university of california-san diego investigated this further to identify the connection between what the migraineurs eat that alters their experience with migraines. Bacterial sequencing was done on the 172 participants of samples collected from their mouth and gut. Tests showed an abundance of nitrate reducing bacteria in their faecal samples, but even more in their mouth bacteria.
The study published in the journal msystems has identified the link between oral bacteria and migraine, but it is still not evident whether these bacteria are the cause or a result of migraine. But even then it is best to stay safe from our side by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and a good oral hygiene. Migraine is often neglected by the patients and hence becomes difficult to treat. Identify the above triggers and causes of migraine and consult a physician if you have any of them.
My son is in grade 12. As crucial time has begun we told him not to go for full day outings with his friends and focus on his studies. As he has not been scoring well. As a revolt he has stopped studying whatever little bit he used to do. We sat and spoke to him .Told him this is the time to focus on studies and if he has to meet his friends then an hour or so is still okay. We told him the importance of grade 12 result. And that there is no retake we even suggested going out with us for dinner once a week if he requires a change .Have even tried keeping his phone aside during studies. And giving it to hil later. Switching off the internet when we sleep. Counseling etc but all in vain. Pls advise what to do .how to handle this situation.
This is regarding our baby. It has been 2.5 months but our baby is not feeding from his mother. He cries like anything when she tries to feed her. Everybody says that it is something between the mother.
I have 7 months baby and he fell off from bed and I have noticed that he is sleeping more than before. Is that true that my notice is true or not? If so what is the reason for that.
Bronchitis asthma since 10years, cough, mucoid sputum 15days, Rs no added sounds, spo2 98%. B/L minimal basal, bronchiectasis radiologically stable. Tcdc bvse normal. The above was scripted on prescription.Kindly advise i am aged 54 years having hypertension. Weight 65, height 5'11.
My daughter is 3. 5 years old continuously suffering with cough mainly due to flum since last 2 months. Please suggest any good syrup to my daughter.
I have 3 month old baby boy. Usko sardi hey or nak band ho jati hai. To koi salah Yaa koi drops. Use or koi problem nai hai. Nind kam hai to vo puri nind kare aesa kuch bataye .pls.
I listen So many females getting breast milk on between 15 to 20 years age on maturity. Is it true. Can you explain. And Milk come out On teen age years between 15 to 20 years age. When it will produces on breast.
My baby 1 and half year has got her DPT vaccination today but in the evening our pet bite her by mistake. He z also vaccinated. Do my child needs rabipur??
My baby not getting free motions from last 5 days she had surgery anal malformation in last year. December closer done first month she get free motion but second month onwards not getting free motion.
Baby child is 3 months old and her mother's milk production is very low there is no other option than to put him on Nan pro the child is crying due to abdominal pains for the last 2 months. What shall we do?
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.