Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Gastroenterologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K N Singla
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Jaundice
Treatment of Ulcer
Treatment of Blood in Stools
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Biliopancreatic Diversion Treatment
Treatment of Peptic Ulcers
Treatment of Gastric Trouble
Treatment of GERD
Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Treatment of Hepatitis B Infection
Treatment of Digestive Disorders
Treatment of Burning Sensation in Stomach
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Liver Disease
Treatment of Chronic Pancreatitis
Treatment of Gastritis
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
Submit a review for Dr. K N SinglaYour feedback matters!
I suffer from acidity, gas, constipation and hemorrhoids, I go to many doctors but not effect on health. Please help me and give suggestions.
I am 29 years old and my upper abdomen is bloating even if I drink glass of water, I have hypothyroid and constipation problem too. Whatever I eat it is getting harder in my stomach. I recently underwent for ULtra sound scanning test and the reports says that my Liver is fatty and my large intestine is filled with Gas. Can some one guide me with good diet or medicines for Fatty liver.
I have acidity problem. All type medicine I have taken. But problem remains same. Can you help me for this?
Hi, I had fissures surgery (fissurectomy) after 1 month of normal delivery, then for several months I had itching there and I feel a scar has developed near episiotomy side and now I feel pain when I pass stools feels like something is scratched and started a sharp kind of itching consulted many gynaecologist and surgeons but no help. What should I do know can anyone suggest what is the problem? Because everyday I have to face this from the last 1 year staying with my mommy as I am unable to take care of my baby because of my situation. I had my pelvic area MRI done but nothing detected .which test should be done now? And is there any problem with my episiotomy that is disturbing my rectum?
I done a medical checkup recently, found calculus in gall bladder & right kidney. But I don't felt any pain till now or any symptoms. Report says, *Gall bladder is well distended with normal wall thickness. Small 3.8 mm calculus noted within the lumen. No pericholecystic collection *right kidney A 3.9 mm calculus noted in mid calyx Is this complicated, pls suggest something helpful.
My weight is over according to my age & height & I'm also suffering fatty liver infection .so please suggest something to control my weight & fatty liver infection.
Hi Doctor, I had gall bladder stones. I don't wanna surgery. So, how can cure stone without surgery.???
Irritable bowel syndrome is a disorder, which generally affects the colon (large intestine). It usually shows symptoms like abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, diarrhea, gas and constipation. IBS is a long-term condition. It can result in sudden mood swings, depression and thus holds you back from living your life to the fullest. IBS can be controlled by managing lifestyle, stress and managing your diet. Medication and counseling could also be required to manage IBS.
Symptoms of IBS:
- Immense cramping and pain
- A feeling that your belly is bloated all the time
- Severe gas
- Alternating and sudden bouts of constipation and diarrhea
- Presence of mucus in the feces
Whenever you experience such kind of symptoms, it is always advisable that you must consult a doctor, so that it doesn't lead to a serious condition.
When should you consult a doctor for IBS?
IBS is not a chronic disorder and can be controlled by home remedies. It may also require medical treatment if the symptoms become acute and persist for too long. If you experience certain symptoms like rectal bleeding, weight loss and heavy abdominal pain that might increase at night, you may be at a risk for colon cancer. If such symptoms persist, you should consult a doctor as soon as possible.
Causes of IBS:
- Foods: Most people are susceptible to IBS if they consume foods like spices, fats, fruits, cabbage, beans, broccoli, cauliflower, carbonated beverage, milk or alcohol. These foods irritate the lining of the stomach and trigger IBS. However, the trigger may vary from person to person.
- Stress: Signs and symptoms of IBS can also increase if you are very stressed out. Stress makes your muscles too worked up and this may result in IBS. However, you should know that stress aggravates or triggers the symptoms but doesn’t cause IBS.
- Hormones: Women are more likely to develop IBS. Fluctuations in the hormonal cycle can trigger IBS. This usually occurs around or during menstruation.
- Other illnesses: Sometimes illness such as gastroenteritis (infectious diarrhea) or bacterial overgrowth in the intestines can trigger symptoms of IBS.
- Age: You will be more likely to develop IBS if you are 45 years of age or above.
- Hereditary: People having a family history of IBS are more susceptible to develop IBS.
- Mental problems: Depression, personality disorder, anxiety and a history of sexual abuse can also trigger symptoms of IBS.