Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K N Jain
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. K N JainYour feedback matters!
He is a well experienced doctor.
K D Sharma
My wife has been diagnosed with Schmorl's nodes age 29? What could be the possible causes of this? Current weight: 65 kg & height: 5.4. Job: 9 hours on a computer. Her medical history is 1. Appendicitis surgery four years ago. 2. Endometriosis (Chocolate cyst) surgery one year ago. Hence, she had to take injection Lupride Dept 3.75 twice before surgery (once a month), tablets like ovaries+, letoval, cabgolin etc. For menstrual/infertility related issues. We were looking to go for ICSI/IVF due to infertility problem. Now, pregnancy is not recommended by doctors due to spine issue. What could be the causes of Schmorl's nodes at L1, L2 vertebrae? Apart from above described medical history, she was complaining of pain after she fell at a seashore on slippery rocky surface and hurt her lower back. Can this be the reason? What could be the possible reasons? What are the possible treatments?
I facing problem with my knee pain since last 6 months. I am a football player. My knee pains when I run hard and it cured from pain when I take rest and massage with mustard oil. My left knee pains inside of leg side .my right ke pains above top of knee. please help and advice.
I had a pain in my left side above leg n when I walk it's pain more while sitting n sleeping left side its pain. May is know the reason.
I am 64 yrs having sugar, bp and cholesterol, taking medications. Please of late having problem while walking causing imbalance. Please ct scan of brain done - no probs - report says - please age related cerebral and celebellar atrophy. Done some physio, but no improvement, your valued opinion solicited.
I am 50 female having flat foot & pains in lower portion including both knee. Can not seat on floor. Uric acid 6. 3 on 12. 12. 13. Last 3 months taking joincerin m 1 tab 2 times a day. I perform all domestic work. Please advice.
Hi Sir, I am having muscle spasm at both ends of chest. X ray is fine. What should be done to recover from this? Is ECG required to be done? Having pain whenever I move, stretch at one angle etc.
I have pain beneath my foot. Pain is increases in the morning and when I am sitting for a long time on the chair, stand up then it start paining after sometime pain is low but not vanished.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.