Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K M SinghYour feedback matters!
Four Steps for Glowing Face:
1) Cleansing: Use ample amount of water to clean the face, you can use facewash, soap. Wash face in intervals to remove the dirt. Drink lots of water keep you hydrated.
2) Exfoliation: It includes the use of scrub like an almond crush, to remove the dead cells.
3) Moisturiser: After exfoliation wash the face and application of moisturiser to provide nourishment to the skin.
4) Sunscreen: It is used basically if one wants to go out to prevent from tanning, though it is less helpful.
Removal of makeup at night before sleep is essential. Always try to use least chemical/cosmetics on the face.
Foot problems are common among all people. Some foot problems are minor while some are severe and require immediate medical attention or surgery for treatment.
Here are some common foot problems, which require surgery:
- Bunions: These are bony lumps, which develop on the side of a foot and also at the base of the big toe. Bunions occur due to a condition called hallux valgus. This causes the big toe joint to bend in the direction of the other toes, resulting in deformity. This condition requires surgical correction. The surgery required is known as osteotomy, and it involves the straightening of the big toe and metatarsals.
- Hammertoes: Hallux valgus may result in your other toes being clawed or bent permanently. This condition is called hammer toes.
The damage can be eased by:
- Arthroplasty: It involves the removal of a deformed joint between the toe bones, resulting in joint flexibility.
- Arthrodesis: This process fuses the phalange and makes the toe stable.
- Metatarsal surgery: In some cases, the forefoot joints may get damaged due to the inflammation of the joint lining or synovitis, which results in arthritis. These joints are called metatarsophalangeal joints and they can get dislocated due to arthritis damage. Pain and discomfort are felt. Surgery is required when the symptoms are very severe and other treatments fail. The nature of surgery depends on the severity. The most common surgery is done on the big toe to remove the heads of the metatarsophalangeal joints.
- Ankle arthritis: This condition occurs because of osteoarthritis. The cartilages, which cover the ends of the bones roughen and get thin, which further thicken the bone underneath. It also results because of other rheumatic conditions. Pain and swelling is caused with an occasional joint deformity. Surgery may be required when the symptoms are very severe. The three major surgical options for treating ankle arthritis are ankle fusion, triple fusion and ankle replacement.
- Achilles tendon disorders: The Achilles tendon accounts for being the largest body tendon and great force is put through it when moving the lower leg muscles. This wears down with old age and causes swellings within the tendon accompanied by pain. Sometimes, surgery is required for fixing this condition.
- Morton's neuroma: This is a painful condition in which a nerve that gives sensation or feelings to the nearby toes is affected. The nerves are affected in the third and fourth toes. In case the symptoms are severe, a surgery is required.
Foot problems are prevalent in many people and they may occur due to various conditions or reasons. In case of severe symptoms, some foot problems require surgery for treatment. The most appropriate surgical method should be undertaken.
I am 70 now and in the recent days I have irritation in my skin almost all over my body, especially inside my under garments in the thighs. Kindly advise the reason and remedy for this.
I got a layer cut on face and now it led to be as dark spot. I've tried aloevera too but no change of color .I need a suggestion to make it invisible and get back clear face.
I have a problem with my skin pores. I think. I have Keratosis Pilaris on back of my upper arms, on my back & starting on my things too. Any suggestions for curing it & how to clean the affected areas of my skin.
I have been having Psoriasis for almost 5 years now. I have no white patches but some of the plaits have become black in colour. My elbows have become very dark and also the skin right you Dee my nails keeps peeling off and is little dark. My nails recently started becoming really white and have pale patches on some. When I try to cut my nails there is white powder inside the nails. Secondly, I constantly get psoriasis on and around my private parts. I apply the MOMMOZ S ointment but it keeps coming back. There is a patch grey or just little discoloured in the middle of my thigh and my private part. Kindly suggest what I should do for these problems. Thank you very much, Nikhil Kumar Age- 24.
I have got some pimples on my face. Which I learnt that comes in our age. But as that pimple Went then and that point some black marks come ans which is not going. I used Ayurvedic and some home optional also to remove suck marks frm my face but its nt helping I want my face wid not a single mark. Can you help?
My face and neck is very tan.. And my skin is very oily Please suggest me some cream through that I can improve my complexion.
I just having a problem which is related to the skin on my face there are black spots please help me to remove the black spots.
I am 22 years old I have a dark spot problem on face can you sugest me something for it which will act fast and safe.
I have very rough and dry skin. Specially near chin I hv blackness. Please suggest remedy for this problem. I drink a lot of water and I use moisture also but no result in my skin I found.
Sir I got skin rashes as I wake up two days gone it increasing. Like some bug have bite me. Red whole are on left side of my neck.
I am 60 yrs old , prostate >53 grms 9 months ago and also psa <4.Urologist advise operation. Please advise better option.
Hello/Mam. I am 20 years old my height is 5 feet 3 inch and my weight is 44 and I am not married I have left breast fibroadenoma in my left breast from 1 and half year. Is it need surgery? Can not it illuminate without surgery? As well I feel pain in both breast most of the time in everyday ? Is that pain is normal. Okay please suggest me dear Mam.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.