Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Typhoid
Submit a review for Dr. K.M ParthasarthyYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 44 year old, from last one yera I feel sudden weakness in legs and I fell I am going to fall. Bp 115 155, 90 to 93 pulse rate. Ifell dizziness also because of this.
My friend has the problem of joints pain. He can not bend and sit suddenly .sound comes from joints .and very painful.
Sir, my fingers usually shake slightly even when without tension or stress. What's the reason for this?
Recently, I have started getting spins. I doubt its vertigo. I want to get rid of it permanently. How can I get permanent solution for it?
I am 60 years old and I am suffering in anemia bt the doctor said I have high blood pressure. How high blood pressure relates with anemia? How am I recover from this problem?
For lowering LDL and total cholesterol which is more effective between atorvastatin and simvastatin?
My 4 years old daughter gets cough at night which sometimes result in vomiting, she recently had cold and fever but after giving maxtra p syrup with cepodem 50 ds that has resolved but she still cough at times.
I am suffering from diabetes from last one year. I have diabetes around 200 random. What precautions should I have taken. Can I taken gur. Which fruits are suitable for diabetes patients.
When I am sleeping it take more time (2 hours) please give solution for I sleep immediately please sir.
I am getting wet cough only at night. At night I have to ooze out the sputum to get a proper sleep. It is not going with cough medication. Please advice.
Hello. I have been suffering from pcos (no periods) and thyroid (under control). I got married. We r trying for a baby. Doctor gave me clomid and hcg injection on 19th day of period and I got conceive after 40 days I got abortion. Doctor told me that you r over weight. Due to over weight I am not able to conceive in 78 now I want to lose 9 to 10 kilos I am doing diet and exercise (45 min per day) but not reducing weight. Pls suggest a diet chart to reduce weight. We r trying for another cycle in August I that mean time I have to loose weight.
Antral gastritis. Will it be cured by diet and medication? I am suffering from antral gastritis since last 2 years. Will it be ok? What should I do and what should I avoid? Kindly suggest me.
Hi I am 35 years old male. Having blood in urine from 7-jul-2015 till date but no pain as such. I met a urologist and he asked me for certain tests including blood, urine tests and ct scan. A mass of around 13" 16 mm is found in urine bladder. Am I suffering from cancer, if yes, what stage it may be? is it treatable?
The number of allergens are many and knowing what triggers your allergies can get complicated. The common triggers that are known to trigger allergic rhinitis are:
- Pollen, the most common cause for allergies
- Dust mites, and the faeces of dust mites that can cause severe allergic reactions
- Animal dander, which includes cat hair, dog fur, and may also include little flakes of skin
Avoiding the above mentioned triggers is more of a general guideline for the management of allergies. The lifestyle changes that you make to manage allergies:
- Keep yourself hydrated at all times. Drink about eight to ten glasses of water every day. This will allow the mucous to be expelled with ease, if you experience any nose block.
- During seasons like spring, when the amount of pollen in the air is at its maximum, limit your exposure. Try to stay indoors to avoid exposure to pollen or dust in the air.
- Make it a point to take a shower before going to sleep as the residues of pollen and dust stuck to your skin are likely to make your symptoms worse.
- Use fresh bedding and clothes every day. This will help to reduce your exposure to allergens.
- Remove your carpets. Carpets are home to dust mites and pollen grains which become difficult to remove even with vacuum cleaners. Remove the carpets during the allergy season, and replace with hard flooring.
- Keep windows and doors shut to avoid dust and pollen grains from entering the house and possibly causing allergies.
- Avoid staying around pets. It that is not possible, then wash them at least once a week to reduce allergies.
- Prevent inhaling cigarette smoke or smoking cigarettes. The smoke can be very harmful and can increase the risk of asthma in kids.
- Avoid outdoor trips during seasons when the pollen count is high. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.