Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K L TuliYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my dad is suffering pain when passing urine. And some reddish liquid coming from anus .what will be the reason. And he is a patient of pontine stroke too. Reply me fast.
How to get rid of pimples and black spots on the face? Can you suggest any cream to that to get rid of pimples?
My mom has slip disk problem since long time She is suffering from pain but she still does work of home like washing cleaning and At every night she feels pain in her back Even she couldn't pick any thing because her back and leg started to pain So can any body tell what does she do ?
• History of allergy – skin allergy, asthmatic etc.
• Mostly inhaled allergens cause asthma.
ALLERGENS CAN BE:
– Environment - smoke, dust & pollution and petrol fumes.
– Pollen and molds from grass, flowers and trees.
– Strong perfumes
– Paints & varnishes
– Tobacco smoke
– Animal dander
– House dust mite
– Chemical fumes
FOOD, WHICH CAN CAUSE ALLERGY ARE:
– Sour food
– Citrus fruits
– Cold food & drinks
– Artificially colored & flavored foods
– Beer, wine
– Canned vegetables
• Infection of lungs, bacterial or viral.
• Emotional stress
• Over strenuous exercise
• Inhalation of old air
• Climatic changes
• Allergy to certain drugs.
• Chain smoking.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Initially feeling of distress and restlessness with painless tightness in the chest.
• There may be cough, sometimes with phlegm.
• A wheezing / whistling sound when breathing.
• Mild to moderate shortness of breath.
• Shortness and rapid breathing followed with a feeling of Anxiety, sweating and inability to lie down on the back.
• Usually the sufferer finds comfort in sitting bent forwards and near the windows.
• Try to recognize and avoid the factors that trigger the asthmatic attacks.
• Keep a diary and try to trace a pattern or relation between your allergic reaction and the allergen.
• Families with history of allergy should avoid artificial food, eggs, cocoa, juices and wheat preparation to infants till the age of six months. Only breast feed infants for the first six months to strengthen the immune system.
• For infants born in vegetarian family, vegetarian food is preferred.
• Avoid food and drinks known to cause allergy - cow milk, vinegar, lemon juice, grapes, instant tea, corn syrup, fruit toppings, cold food and drinks, canned food, food additives, beer and wine.
• Eat balanced nutritious diet.
• Eat fresh unprocessed food.
• Consume Bitter gourd (Karela) cooked or juice, it strengthens the immunity.
• Every morning, drink boiled mixture of – ½ cup water, little ginger, 2-3 leaves of sweet basil (tulsi) and mint leaves, or you can eat the raw leaves, this will boost up you immunity.
• Boil a mixture of Bishops weed (Ajwain), tea leaves and water and inhale the steam, helps to decongest.
• Consume garlic and onions, will be beneficial, but avoid them if you are on homeopathic medicine.
• Consume lots of Vitamin B complex.
– Liver, kidney, pancreas, yeast (Brewer's yeast), lean meat especially pork, fish, dairy products, poultry, egg, shrimps, crabs and lobsters,.
– Milk and milk products, green leafy vegetables, legumes, nuts, whole grain cereals.
– Carrots, bananas, avocado, raspberries, artichoke, cauliflower, soy flour, barley, cereals, pasta, whole grains, wheat barn like rice and wheat germ, dried beans, peas and soybeans.
• Increase intake of magnesium in your diet.
– Sea food, nuts, green leafy vegetables.
– Peas, lotus stem, pulses, whole grains, fruits.
• Avoid smoke, pollution, and dust as far as possible.
• Try to reduce stress, anxiety and tension, practice yoga will help to relax and relive stress.
• Yoga will also help by breathing exercise. Breathing exercise will help better utilization of available lung space.
Avoid inhaler ,bronchodilator in case of young age .childhood.why are you damage your lungs,its not benefits for long duration.
Save YOUR LUNGS With Homeopathy
I am residing in kuwaitand am from mumbai. I am 51 yrs I am 51 51 yrs ild and pure vegetarian jain. My weight is 85 kgs. I have high BP like 180/190 for which I am taking 1 tab a day zestril (astrazeneca) 20 mg, I have cholesterol in liver for which I take lipanthyl (recipharm contain) 145 mg, my blood sugar at fasting is 200. I have high TG in blood for which I take proton (pantoprazole) 40 mg, I have slip disk problem in L4 and L5, which cause lot of pain and always swelling at back, pls suggest me what to eat and what to do to improve my health condition. Thank you so much for the help.
What is source of vitamin B and calcium in vegetable and fruits. I suffering from B12 and vitamin D.
My mother suffering from diabetes from last 15 years many doctors and consultants we visit but can't success to low down 300 sugar level and maximumly goes upto 585 sugar level, wherever she maintain approx all necessary diets. Please help to reduce the diabetes with any possible way.
Hi, I am having high blood sugar 180, 2 hours after meal due to insulin resistance Worth metformin the sugar can controlled. Need your advice on alternative way to control sugar.
My mother suffering from dengue fever. After treatment dengue is recovered but sometime she is suffered fever. And weakness also. She is also low blood pressure patient. Give some feedback.
Can sugar free gold (artificial sweetener) be used instead of sugar to prevent diabetes. I'm now in pre diabetic condition. Thanks in advance.
I started having symptoms a year ago. My vision went blurry, my ears started ringing & I got so dizzy. I have pressure in my ears like they are full and they both ring constantly. I am 27 years old male, I most definitely can't see straight, as my vision is just not right. Its making everything looks like blurry and foggy. I feel light headache, vertigo and inability to concentrate. I have Tmj also. Can tmj cause tinnitus?
Few days ago I had suffered from dehydration and after that I can't recover completely from that. So please suggest me something for this.
23 year old from last one year I am getting pain in my stomach that is on the right side. Sometime it will be and sometimes no pain, please tell me sir what is exactly happening with me.
I get cold frequently with out consideration of season and also head ache due to this reason I does n't concentrate at regular work. How to relief from this.
Mujhe 2 weeks left chest side pain hai jab me suddenly move karti ya deep breath out kart toh kuch problem hai.
While breakfast, lunch or dinner, food may be hot or normal temp. My nose start floating continuously. What could be my problem ?
Type 1 diabetes is commonly referred to as juvenile diabetes and is mostly witnessed among young people. It can also occur in adults. In this condition, the body doesn’t produce enough insulin or completely stops producing insulin. The immune system, which saves the body from foreign microbes, attacks the cells that are responsible for producing insulin. The treatment methods include taking insulin shots, oral insulin intake, taking healthy diet, increased physical activity and controlling blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Type 2 diabetes is a condition wherein the body refuses to use insulin in order to carry glucose to each and every cell of the body. The pancreas try to produce more insulin in order to counter the condition but soon give up due to an increased blood pressure. The treatment plan includes medication, making lifestyle changes, and controlling blood-sugar and cholesterol levels.
Gestational diabetes is observed in many pregnant women. The hormones produced during pregnancy can block insulin to be used by the body. While insulin resistance is common during pregnancy, failure of the pancreas to fill in the additional insulin in the body can result in gestational diabetes. Women who are overweight are more likely to develop this condition. Although gestational diabetes goes automatically after the baby is born, it often recurs in the form of type 2 diabetes in a later stage of life.
Risk factors for diabetes
- Weight: Being overweight is a primary risk factor for diabetes. An increased amount of adipose tissue increases the risk of insulin resistance by the body. It is therefore essential to shed as much weight as one can to avoid diabetes.
- Inactivity: Immobility increases the risk of diabetes in a person. It stacks up glucose in the body, making it difficult for the body to use glucose and convert it into energy. A daily routine which is devoid of physical activity ensures fat storage in the body, which can turn into type 2 diabetes.
- Family history: Diabetes, especially type 2, is closely linked with family history. If a person has diabetes, it is very likely that his immediate family or extended family has a history of diabetes.
- Ethnicity: African-Americans, people from the Indian subcontinent, Latinos, etc., are more likely to suffer from diabetes compared to their American or European counterparts. Lifestyle and eating habits are the major reasons for diabetes in these races.
- Age: Age has a direct correlation with diabetes. The age group of 45–65 is considered to be more diabetes-prone. Inactivity, immobility, and an increase of sugar intake are some of the primary reasons for developing diabetes in this age group. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.