Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. K.L. SethiYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I have a eye problem my eye become weak since sixth clas what should I do now for get rid of from this problem please suggest me for this situation.
I am 23 years old. I wear specs. The power of my lenses are right -1 keft -0.75. Is there any chances to get rid of my specs. I mean is there any way to correct my eye sight so that I do not hav to wear specs anymore. Is there any correction measures for it.
I am 55 yrs old man suffering from physicists from last two yrs. What to do.-with taking steroids facing problems like weakness, developed cataract in eyes etc etcpl advise.
There is very small particle of jiletin plastic is sticked in my eye for long time (in corner of lower lid). It is not uncoftable for me. I do not have any type of problem with my that eye. My doctor also not able to see it. Is this harmful for my eyes? Does it lead to eye cancer? Or eye damage or blindness? If ignored?
I have a chalazion in my upper eye lid of right eye. It's there since last two months and it's the second time it's occurred at the same place. How can I make it go?
Instantly you will be refreshed and feel relaxed.
My wife had a cataract surgery. How long will it take for complete recovery. She still has blurred vision. Other eye operation is also to be done. Please advice.
He had a accident &head injury near eye and got cured but after some months the eye seems 1 mm slipped inside the skull. Is there any treatment possible?
I have applied veet (hair removal) for eye brows and forehead. Now it has swelled hugely so kindly tell the remedy for that swelling part.
I Am Facing Red Eye Problem For 2 Days. I Don't Go To Any Doctor And Don't Use Any medicine Yet. Is Anything Serious? Should I Check It Up?
Dear sir/Mam I am a student of class 11th. I have eye problem that when I see on blackboard in classroom then I feel irritation and pain in my both eyes. What is problem and what I should to do to solve this problem.
When I go in sunlight my eyes becomes swollen and when I come back in shade it automatically becomes alright.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
I have a something on top of right side eye. I do not know what's this thing. I have taken many medicine but it can't working. Plzz give me a good solution.
I am feeling lazy eye. Or eye muscles tight. Heavy head. From 3-4. Days. What is the cure. And how it happened. Is it serious.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.