Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.L. Kalra
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. K.L. KalraYour feedback matters!
good ,he has vast xperience..
I am 25 years old, I am suffering one problem from last 2months, my problem is when ever I went to bathroom I am getting pain in my ass, same pain is continue next 15min also, could you please suggest me exactly what happened to me and suggest me further whom I need meet.
Very Gd morning Sir. I had a accident in July 2017. In MRI grade 1 spondylolisthesis and spondylolysis seen. Now I am suffering from pain (not regularly but it occurs at some time) Please suggest me.
I am suffering from neck and back pain from long time. When I hang my neck along with bed, then it pains.
Muje left body m bht drd h sr se per tak mera treatment bhi chal RHA h Neuro ka BT koi rlf nh muje left body poori vibrate krti h meri and left seene m r seene k neeche and back m bhi bht drd h muje thyroid bhi tha tsh bda tha Jo ab nrml h uski Gath ho gy thi gale me BT ab nh h lkn drd bht h muje please help me mera MRI bhi ho chuka h nrml h r ultrasoun bhi pet ka usme bhi kuc nh h BT muje koi rlf nh h mai kya kru please help me.
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
1. You will experience pain even while resting
2. There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
3. You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
4. The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
5. You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
1. Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
2. Lifting heavy things
3. Exercising without a proper warm up routine
5. Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
6. Not stretching properly
7. Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
1. Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
2. Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
3. Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
4. Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!